Thread: [Boioi] Can't remove New Tribesman trait

Default [Boioi] Can't remove New Tribesman trait

Hey all, loving this mod! After several Hellenistic playthroughs, I've been warring through the Celtic (and Germanic, and Thracian) realms as the Boioi. It's amazing how much of the ancient world has been captured here.

Unfortunately, the new FMs from the Galathraike ethne can't explore this rich world, they are stuck with the New Tribesman trait. So far it's only happened twice, but I'd like to know if there's a way to remove the New Tribesman trait through the console.

Default Re: [Boioi] Can't remove New Tribesman trait

Yeah, sorry about that bug, it's my fault. It'll be fixed in the next release--its for Galathraikes only, fortunately.

I am not sure how to remove a trait via the console, only how to give one, and I haven't been that successful with that console command either... You could add an "Affects NewTribesman -1 Chance 100" to the Galathraikes ethnic trigger in the EDCT, but it won't be save game compatible. The EDCT which fixes this bug should have been released almost immediately after 2.3's release, but my requests for that to be done fell on deaf ears AFAIK.

Tiro

Quote Originally Posted by BailianSteel View Post
    Hey all, loving this mod! After several Hellenistic playthroughs, I've been warring through the Celtic (and Germanic, and Thracian) realms as the Boioi. It's amazing how much of the ancient world has been captured here.

Unfortunately, the new FMs from the Galathraike ethne can't explore this rich world, they are stuck with the New Tribesman trait. So far it's only happened twice, but I'd like to know if there's a way to remove the New Tribesman trait through the console.
    According to the info Gheghis Skhan gives us, if the trait you want to remove is called NewTribesman internally, the console command should be: remove_trait this NewTribesman with the FM or general selected alone (or in command of the stack, i usually do it when alone just in case) outside a settlement.

I hope this helps, regards:

melvidh

Thanks for the advice, everyone. I haven't been able to remove New Tribesman from the console, but it hasn't been too much of a problem. Only Galathraikes that marry into the tribe suffer from this bug, I only get 2-3 of these at a time, and somebody needs to keep an eye on the Thraikians...