Thread: quick question/ takshashila administrative

Default quick question/ takshashila administrative

Hello again after long time. just in short. Where i am supposed to establish mauryan administrative? I am on Saka conquest right now and see, that only option i have north from the Balk is allied one. Do i still need destroy/ rebuild allied administrative once a client ruler will die in order to recruit new one? thanks.

Default Re: quick question/ takshashila administrative

Quote Originally Posted by Maroslav View Post
    Hello again after long time. just in short. Where i am supposed to establish mauryan administrative?
    Nowhere outside India until after you've become independent from the Mauryan Empire.

I am on Saka conquest right now and see, that only option i have north from the Balk is allied one. Do i still need destroy/ rebuild allied administrative once a client ruler will die in order to recruit new one? thanks.
    Yes, you always need to destroy and rebuild to get a new Client Ruler.

Quote Originally Posted by QuintusSertorius View Post
    Nowhere outside India until after you've become independent from the Mauryan Empire.

But i will never be able to build my administrative in cities, where it doesn't even display that option in construction ,,possibilities'' right? I mean semi-autonomous after independence.

But i will never be able to build my administrative in cities, where it doesn't even display that option in construction ,,possibilities'' right? I mean semi-autonomous after independence.
    It won't display what isn't possible at that moment in time. Until you've completed your bid for independence, they won't appear.

Even then, only Dahyu Haomavarga, Kangha and Mazsakatai Ubastra are valid for factional governments.
    Last edited by QuintusSertorius; June 24, 2018 at 07:33 AM.

Thank you .