Thread: Diadochi OOC

Default Diadochi OOC

Hey folks, consider this the OOC thread.

The game rules will be posted tomorrow. For now, focus on creating your character and more will be revealed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Saint Nicholas View Post
    May I suggest ya'll get back on topic. Talk about Napoleon's ethnicity in another thread, this thread is about a leashed penis...
    Quote Originally Posted by Someone
    Life is routine, punctuated by excitement.

Default Re: Diadochi OOC

The Partition thread will go up tonight or tomorrow, depending if everybody has made their characters by then.
    May I suggest ya'll get back on topic. Talk about Napoleon's ethnicity in another thread, this thread is about a leashed penis...

Please keep a lengthy enough time frame for division of land otherwise midnight owls like me will miss everything once again .
    To anyone concerned. I am leaving twc. Bye and best of luck.
    And Pike, thanks for supporting me always.

Sadly, I felt that despite making contributions, I did not get recognition of Citizenship. Hence I left. You might call me crybaby, but I was shocked to see that most people whom I had considered to be well wishers, voted against me. Yes, I needed that Citizenship.
    Nowadays, I don't know if it was the site or if I have improved, but I do find it easier to do better on other sites.
    I also help run a very successful wild west server on Discord.

Rebel Jeb's Avatar Mayo

For those interested in joining the discord:

https://discord.gg/zsuzEJf

The Partition thread is up. I have made the armies of NPC satraps around the 600-700 talents in upkeep. Some satrapies can't afford that, but since each player has a 500 talent stipend, it seemed fair to me that the NPCs would also have that stipend to give them some strength. I have also downgraded the Companions from 20 units to 15, because they were OP. I also changed the unanimous decision part to 3/4th to prevent endless filibustering.
    Last edited by NotYetRegistered; June 19, 2018 at 06:43 AM.

Hey folks,

We're switching to a new forum to play this game because TWC is pretty crashy and laggy nowadays.

Here's the link.

http://diadochi.freeforums.net