Thread: Rebellions

Default Rebellions

When a rebellion triggers in my campaign, I dont see any rebel army appear, or any other negative effects in the province. Is this a bug?

Default Re: Rebellions

I just tried laying as Armenia, and here rebel armies spawn as intended. So it seems there is a bug with Parthia, as I have had about 15 rebellions in two different games, and no one has spawned an army. I am playing with the latest patch.

The public order effect bundle should be found in the bottom left corner. For a rebellious populace, taxes, recruitment and replenishment are affected. However I'm not sure why rebel armies aren't spawning as intended. It may be a bug accidentally introduced with one of the recent updates. Thanks for reporting, this will be reviewed.
    Campaign modder for Ancient Empires

I had the same thing with Armenia, I assumed that sometimes you only get negative traits on the region (unhappy populace).

Also, I had a super weird bug that a 3 slot nordic rebellion army spawned that were invincible. They took out my 20 veteran army. Has to reload several time until they did not spawn again.

Quote Originally Posted by Killobyte View Post
    I had the same thing with Armenia, I assumed that sometimes you only get negative traits on the region (unhappy populace).

Also, I had a super weird bug that a 3 slot nordic rebellion army spawned that were invincible. They took out my 20 veteran army. Has to reload several time until they did not spawn again.

Nordic Rebels are killing me in Carthage campaign. One spear unit will kill everything. lol Please help I started using save game editor, to change att_nor_nordic units to local AOR.

Zaar's Avatar Semisalis

Confirm, i also got a visit from the future with nordic rebels where the onagerteam kills the whole army by melee
    Anyway i like the "normal AOR" spawn which keeps the campaign thrilled
    Last edited by Zaar; June 14, 2018 at 03:39 AM.

I just tried a campaign as Media Atrapatene, but there are still no rebel armies spawning when a rebellion occurs. Is it something that can be fixed?

UMCenturion's Avatar Ducenarius

Quote Originally Posted by ReneTS View Post
    I just tried a campaign as Media Atrapatene, but there are still no rebel armies spawning when a rebellion occurs. Is it something that can be fixed?
    Eventually - That's actually a good thing, and enjoy it for now. Some rebel factions are bugged, so they had to be removed. Move into other territories, and you will surely get them.

Mod Lead - UI/2D Art - Custom Map Editing

Thanks for clarifying I am also seeing that political support always stay at zero, and cant be raised with the gather support option. Is this intended?