Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Zeph's The Teutonic Order Mod v1.1 is out...

Zephrelial's Avatar Eternal Sorrow
    An ancient castle on a steep windy mountain peak.. away from all mortal eyes...

Default Zeph's The Teutonic Order Mod v1.1 is out...

Finally I managed to upload the file after trying for 8 hours (pheww..)

I hope I didn't make you wait too long,guys...If I had, do try to forgive
    me...
    Here is the link for the download of the latest Teutonic mod version:

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/downl...o=file&id=1079
    Last edited by Zephrelial; January 14, 2007 at 10:28 PM.

CtrlAltDe1337's Avatar Praepositus

Default Re: Zeph's The Teutonic Order Mod v1.1 is out...

Download link? The one in your original thread still says 1.0.

Quote Originally Posted by Crucifix View Post
    Download link? The one in your original thread still says 1.0.
    I'll post the link here .

I've also added a download link for the Teutonic order mod v1.1,to the v1.0 thread...

Has anyone installed it so far?
    Last edited by Trajan; January 15, 2007 at 07:22 PM. Reason: Merged non-duplicate triple post.

Cha0sMarin3's Avatar Semisalis

Yeah well it is still morning where I live (god i dont know why I am behind my computer ;-) ) so I'll check it out this midday. I havent played the previous version either but your mod seems to look very good. I'll give it a try as soon as possible.

Downloading it!
    I play with Rise of Kings and I managed to run the 1.0 of your (great) mod without CTD (I have tweaked some files a bit).
    It's done I install it and tell you if it works.
    Did you manage to change the .CAS?

Quote Originally Posted by Cha0sMarin3 View Post
    Yeah well it is still morning where I live (god i dont know why I am behind my computer ;-) ) so I'll check it out this midday. I havent played the previous version either but your mod seems to look very good. I'll give it a try as soon as possible.
    Allright I'm sure you'll enjoy this..

Quote Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post
    Downloading it!
    I play with Rise of Kings and I managed to run the 1.0 of your (great) mod without CTD (I have tweaked some files a bit).
    It's done I install it and tell you if it works.
    Did you manage to change the .CAS?
    I changed the .cas but couldn't manage to run it without a crash..
    So I took it out but thanks to Professor S, at last I changed that bloody Saxon logo within the campaign...

Ok general Zhukov I'm waiting for your reply.
    Last edited by Trajan; January 15, 2007 at 07:21 PM. Reason: Merged non-duplicate double post.

selenius4tsd's Avatar Happiness Is A Warm Gun

Um... no offense meant, but do we really need another thread specifically for this? Your other forum is still on the first page.
    Under the patronage of vikrant
    Patron of Ramtha, Alletun, finneys13, SirPaladin and GrnEyedDvl

Quote Originally Posted by selenius4tsd View Post
    Um... no offense meant, but do we really need another thread specifically for this? Your other forum is still on the first page.
    No offense taken.Well,I thought this would be easier and since there are many threads there,I thought we could use a "clean" thread.
    But if many thinks like you Selenius we might just move there abandon this thread :hmmm:

BTW,I just have a little business to take care of and will be back in an hour at max.

selenius4tsd's Avatar Happiness Is A Warm Gun

@ Zeph: No need to delete it, a moderator can just merge it with the other thread.
    Under the patronage of vikrant
    Patron of Ramtha, Alletun, finneys13, SirPaladin and GrnEyedDvl

The new units are great, the two handed swordsmen R really impressive.
    I have noticed no problem when lauching a custom battle excepted that the two handed swordsmen are still called huscarls but it could come from me.

I play with spurius' big map and I only had to change the Thorn coordinates in descr_strat to lauch a campaign.

No problem in the campaign, the ui is perfect the teutonic order shield is perfect too, the family tree works great...

The only thing I have noticed is that there is still no description in the faction selection menu for campaign...could come from me too.

Your mod is really really near perfection

just another thing...it's not an issue at all but the black spots on the unit banners are supposed to be holes and they appear to be only black spots....it was the only way to criticize your work, sorry

Quote Originally Posted by selenius4tsd View Post
    @ Zeph: No need to delete it, a moderator can just merge it with the other thread.
    I'm back.. Yeah sure Selenius..what was I thinking.Hmm there doesn't seem to be any feedbacks yet upon installment of the v1.1 of the mod although there are downloads...

Quote Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post
    The new units are great, the two handed swordsmen R really impressive.
    I have noticed no problem when lauching a custom battle excepted that the two handed swordsmen are still called huscarls but it could come from me.

I play with spurius' big map and I only had to change the Thorn coordinates in descr_strat to lauch a campaign.

No problem in the campaign, the ui is perfect the teutonic order shield is perfect too, the family tree works great...

The only thing I have noticed is that there is still no description in the faction selection menu for campaign...could come from me too.

Your mod is really really near perfection

just another thing...it's not an issue at all but the black spots on the unit banners are supposed to be holes and they appear to be only black spots....it was the only way to criticize your work, sorry
    Ahh..I haven't noticed your feedback sorry Zhukov...
    In the files within the mod v1.1 and v1.0 there is everything,including two-handed swordsman being named :"Teutonic Heavy Inf" ,including their descriptions and unit info pictures..
    There is also a full campaign description for the Teutonic Mod v1.1, along
    with unique Teutonic Weaknesses and strengths,Teutonic Symbol and unique Teutonic map.tga;as I've already stated in the mod description on the downloads section..
    So it's a strong possibility as you yourself has also said,that there are other mods or mod you're using are effecting it. Also,forgive me but I coudn't understand what exactly you mean by the "black spots" on banners?
    Thanks a lot for your fine compliments,such comments encourage me to make better mods
    Last edited by Trajan; January 15, 2007 at 07:22 PM. Reason: Merged non-duplicate double post.

Greetings & Salutations y'all

was having prob with mod n was wondering if anyone could help

Installed mod word 4 word, game loads perfectly, Teutonic order appear in custom and campaign modes, however when I go 2 battle map all Teutonic units are silver. All the units are there u can see 2 handed swordsmen, knights etc but their Armour, clothes, weapons r all silver... Looks kewl..... 4 a while

any ideas as 2 what going on...

cheers!!!!

Captain Arrrgh!'s Avatar I'z in yer grass

Arrrghhh!!!
    Tha Captain be not see'in too well. Whar be the pics?
    Arrrggghhh!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mushi's room View Post
    Greetings & Salutations y'all

was having prob with mod n was wondering if anyone could help

Installed mod word 4 word, game loads perfectly, Teutonic order appear in custom and campaign modes, however when I go 2 battle map all Teutonic units are silver. All the units are there u can see 2 handed swordsmen, knights etc but their Armour, clothes, weapons r all silver... Looks kewl..... 4 a while

any ideas as 2 what going on...

cheers!!!!
    Seems like you're missing the Teutonic textures..And by the sound of things you're missing all of them?! Perphaps somehow the battlemodels.modelsdb file hasn't overwritten its VANILLA version while extracting...

Ok what you should do is this(Assuming you had already unpacked the unpacker mtw2 patch v1.1)

1-Extract the Teutonic Order Mod rar v1.1 onto your desktop,then enter the data/unit_models folder.
    2-Find the file "battle_models.modeldb" there.
    3-Copy and paste the file into your VANILLA data/unit_models folder,click "YES" to the question of overwriting...

Then report your process here,if you will.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Arrrgh! View Post
    Arrrghhh!!!
    Tha Captain be not see'in too well. Whar be the pics?
    Arrrggghhh!!!
    You mean the unit info pic.s? Start a custom battle with the Teutons choose the unit "Dismounted Teutonic Knights" for instance,when you have entered the battle simply right click on the unit card,
    The unit info pic will appear on the left of the screen at its usual place...
    Last edited by Trajan; January 15, 2007 at 07:23 PM. Reason: Merged non-duplicate double post.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephrelial View Post
    You mean the unit info pic.s? Start a custom battle with the Teutons choose the unit "Dismounted Teutonic Knights" for instance,when you have entered the battle simply right click on the unit card,
    Garrrrghhhh!!!
    Whoi does nobody ken da Captain's good English?? Arrghhhh!!!
    Oi be meanin' pics in dis 'ere thread, so's oi can look at da mod first before tryin'.
    -Tanks.

Tha Captain be meanin' pics in dis 'ere thread, ta see before oi try.
    Last edited by Trajan; January 15, 2007 at 07:23 PM. Reason: Merged non-duplicate double post.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Arrrgh! View Post
    Garrrrghhhh!!!
    Whoi does nobody ken da Captain's good English?? Arrghhhh!!!
    Oi be meanin' pics in dis 'ere thread, so's oi can look at da mod first before tryin'.
    -Tanks.
    I see..Here is the link to the screenshots and download as well...

I see..Here is the link to the screenshots and download as well...

Gar blimey, dat looks shweet!!! Da Captain be troin' it oot when next oi dock da "Ruddy Waif".

Fresco's Avatar Semisalis

What's news respect 1.0 vers.?
    CAMPIONI del MONDO!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Fresco View Post
    What's news respect 1.0 vers.?
    "respect?" I didn't quite understood this,but here are the changes list Fresco...

V1.1 CHANGES:

-Added the Teutonic Order logo into the campaign map(small and large versions).
    -Adds the new unit "Great Cross" to the Teutonic Faction.It's available from Cathedrals.
    Added General recruitment feature for the Teutonic Order from my General and Eras mod.(early and late both versions available.)
    -Retextured the unit "Teutonic Heavy Inf",gave them two-handed claymores instead of longswords.
    -Improved Teutonic War banners,fixed the faction leader's banner's cross being horizontal instead of vertical.
    -Added proper family tree and members to the faction.
    -Added Teutonic Cardinal,Diplomat and Princess.
    -Changed hochmeister Hermann Von Salza's portrait to another one that resembles the real Salza more.
    -Added many different traits to Hermann Von Salza.
    -Added Teutonic Order faction strenghths and weakness to the faction selection screen.
    -Added unique Teutonic map.tga to the faction selection menu,teutonic territory to everyother faction playable on the faction selection screen.
    -Added Teutonic Order's special unit picture tga(German Knights). into the faction selection screen.
    -Added unique unit info picture tga.s of the Teutonic Order units.
    -Rebalanced Teutonic Order faction units's costs and upkeeps.

V1.1 FIXED BUGS:

-Being unable to build ships.(reported by Polack)
    -Being unable to build churches in the castle-typed settlements.(reported by Polack)
    -The portraits of HRE Emperor Heinrich his sons Henry,Leopold being changed somehow.The portrait of King of France Philipp being changed the sameway.
    -Wrong unit descriptions.
    -Some missile type units having features from my passive AI Bugfix mod.
    Last edited by Zephrelial; January 15, 2007 at 11:51 AM.

Fresco's Avatar Semisalis

Good news!!!!!
    I'm downloading it now!!!
    Very compliment for your great work!!!!!
    But one question:Why you didn't make another faction(with new units,like Teutonic Order) like Jerusalem Kingdom(or other)?
    CAMPIONI del MONDO!!!!!

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast