Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wood's World of Words [updated: May 1]

Default Re: Wood's World of Words [updated: December 25, 2018]

UPDATE: After a long break, I have hopped back into my AAR, Written in Sand. I will posting updates less regularly now, but still definitely posting. The current chapter is Chapter 4 - Part I. I hope you all enjoy the Christmas present, and as always, any feedback or thoughts, even just a kind word, is always well appreciated!
    | Community Creative Writing
    | My Library
    | My Mapping Resources
    | My Nabataean AAR for EBII
    | My Ongoing Creative Writing

New updates for both my AAR, Written in Sand, and for my creative writing piece The Fool and His Keeper. I hope you all enjoy!
    | My Library
    | My Mapping Resources

Swaeft's Avatar Drama King
    Content Emeritus

Blog Entries

Enjoyment is almost guaranteed. Keep those updates coming

Swaeft's Scribblings (Library)| Swaeft's Snaps (Gallery)| My Blog (The Lensation)

Default Re: Wood's World of Words [updated: May 31, 2019]

Woops, it's been way too long since I posted an update to the library here. For those of you who don't know, there have been a number of new installments to my AAR Written in Sand over the past months, and I have also begun a new creative writing piece in which I post my reviews of whiskies I've tried. So if you're interested in that at all, feel free to have a look over here.
    | My Library
    | My Mapping Resources

Default Re: Wood's World of Words [updated: May 31, 2019]

Hey peeps! Update on my writing, and on this thread:

I have many new updates for my AAR, Written in Sand, so feel free to check them out. I have also added new updates to my creative writing piece "The Fool and His Keeper". Both of those things are linked in my signature, so feel free to check them out via those items. With regards to new materials, I also have added further updates to my Whisky reviewing thread, and I am gonna try to put up a few more in the coming days, as I have some whiskies I've been wanting to write up for a while.

I also wanted to inform everyone that I have revamped the OP of this thread, in particular moving my Tale of the Week entries to a separate post (post 4 of this thread; it is also linked in the OP). In addition to moving and organizing them, I have added the text for all of my TotW entries to date, so feel free to peruse those as well!

I hope the added formatting and clarity is helpful for everyone, and I hope you all enjoy my work!
    | My Library
    | My Mapping Resources

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12