Thread: Would you betray?

Nizam's Avatar Ordinarius

Icon5 Would you betray?

I did a montage

Would you betray Cao Cao? "I'd rather betray the world than let the world betray me" Is this a correct discourse? What kind of tactics and perspective will you use in Total War Three Kingdoms?

Actually I was upset when announce 3K. Old world is still better then other areas for me. But my thoughts changed when I watched last trailer.

I watched last trailer again and again then I remembered Platon, Aristotle, Farabi, Ibn-i Haldun, Machiavelli, Hobbes etc.

We will rebuild a state for people, right? But how, with honor or betray?

I really wanna see rich diplomacy and event content. CA did before. Just remember The Last Roman DLC. I can't wait.
    Last edited by Nizam; June 07, 2018 at 07:09 AM. Reason: typo

Ottoman Total Overhaul received the 2nd favorite Overhaul/Compilation Mod - 2016 award!
    by_TotalWarTurkiye

Default Re: Would you betray?

That guy.... is he Chen Gong ? or Yuan Shao ?

I would surprise if he was Chen Gong but I think from the trailer, he probably Yuan Shao...
    Its easy to make war with others, its never been easy when we need a peace.

My holy damn simple tactic; Strike First, Strike HARD and SHOW NO MERCY.

LestaT's Avatar Artifex

Been awhile since I've played Shogun 2, but one features that I like (though havent happened too much) is that on the eve of battle, one of your general in your stack will defect and join the enemy in battle. I hope that will appear again in TW3K.

Quote Originally Posted by LestaT View Post
    Been awhile since I've played Shogun 2, but one features that I like (though havent happened too much) is that on the eve of battle, one of your general in your stack will defect and join the enemy in battle. I hope that will appear again in TW3K.
    I hope its work like Nobunaga's Ambitious, your generals unhappy with you, he got low loyalty toward the clan. Then he got someone from another clan to negotiate with him to defect or leave.

The way Shogun 2's defect is stupid. True, I don't like my lord but why would I risk myself? if I stick with him, even if he is garbage or douche-bag, who care as long as I still benefits.

Shogun 2's just out of sudden "Yo, I have low loyalty, let's swap the side to add excitement!". Please no Shogun 2's defect.
    Its easy to make war with others, its never been easy when we need a peace.

My holy damn simple tactic; Strike First, Strike HARD and SHOW NO MERCY.

Childhood is when you adore Liu Bei.

Adulthood is when you think Cao Cao was right.

roarer's Avatar Tiro

Quote Originally Posted by REhorror View Post
    Childhood is when you adore Liu Bei.

Adulthood is when you think Cao Cao was right.

And when you enter elderhood, you will appreciate Suan Quan
    Never argue with an idiot, cuz they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

14182's Avatar Miles

I would rather be Sima Yan and steamroll everyone else
    "I never realised that in order to become a jockey you have to have been a horse first."

Arrigo Sacchi

Quote Originally Posted by 14182 View Post
    I would rather be Sima Yan and steamroll everyone else
    Yan had one job, to pick a good sucessor, only one job, and he fked it up royally and screwed China for the next 300 years.