Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: [RELEASE] 1.2.3 Released!

Default Re: [RELEASE] 1.2.3 Public Beta Release Version!

I'm seeing some serious passiveness in Greece. Macedon, Sparta, Aetolian League, and Athens have all non-aggro pact'd and traded with each other. Athens and Macedon have actually become defensive allies. Never seen this before. No one has even touched the Aetolian League.

I'm playing as Epeirus. Everyone was just passive sitting with two stacks while I gave up Taras and have held them off from my lone port, until I dragged the Aeirdia (sp is def wrong lol the Illyrian peeps) into a war with the Dalmatae. Even now, Greece is still completely at peace. Not sure what's going on here! Playing H/N

Armor value of "Kshatryia Kauntika" is broken, it being 24 which is obviously too high for the tier.

And also "Rajana Varu" model is messed up lol

FlashHeart07's Avatar Praepositus

Quote Originally Posted by nunz View Post
    I'm seeing some serious passiveness in Greece. Macedon, Sparta, Aetolian League, and Athens have all non-aggro pact'd and traded with each other. Athens and Macedon have actually become defensive allies. Never seen this before. No one has even touched the Aetolian League.

I'm playing as Epeirus. Everyone was just passive sitting with two stacks while I gave up Taras and have held them off from my lone port, until I dragged the Aeirdia (sp is def wrong lol the Illyrian peeps) into a war with the Dalmatae. Even now, Greece is still completely at peace. Not sure what's going on here! Playing H/N

Quote Originally Posted by Dolen View Post
    Armor value of "Kshatryia Kauntika" is broken, it being 24 which is obviously too high for the tier.

And also "Rajana Varu" model is messed up lol
    Guys. As has been said before and this message goes out to everyone.
    This is NOT a thread for bug reports.
    We have an entire thread dedicated ONLY for that purpose. It makes no sense for ud to waste time looking through several unrelated threads to read bug reports.

Please respect the system we made. Our time is valueable especially considering we do this for free.

Sendt fra min SM-G930F med Tapatalk

I actually didn't mean to put it in this thread, was just reading multiple and put it here accidentally.

Will re-post in bug thread, though I'm not sure if it's a bug or just AI being uncontrollably weird.

So when is the steam version being released?

♔Greek Strategos♔'s Avatar THE BEARDED MACE
    took an arrow to the knee

Quote Originally Posted by Livin La Vida Loca View Post
    So when is the steam version being released?
    No ETA yet since this is still a Beta.

Quote Originally Posted by nunz View Post
    I actually didn't mean to put it in this thread, was just reading multiple and put it here accidentally.

Will re-post in bug thread, though I'm not sure if it's a bug or just AI being uncontrollably weird.
    Ok you should indeed put it on the bugs thread and we'll check it since I'm also having passiveness reports from other pages.

FlashHeart07's Avatar Praepositus

Quote Originally Posted by Ampraciotis View Post
    Sorry i posted for the bugs here but i thought it would be better for the beta to post here for some reason
    I was just about to comment [emoji16] no matter what all bug should be reported in the correct thread. And always remember to post what version you are playing and what submods you use.

Sendt fra min SM-G930F med Tapatalk

No worries I'll move them. But please use the correct thread next time.

Ah damn, well, I hope work on the full release goes smoothly! For what it's worth, id be happy to test a steam release of the beta lol
    Last edited by Livin La Vida Loca; June 16, 2018 at 09:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Livin La Vida Loca View Post
    Ah damn, well, I hope work on the full release goes smoothly! For what it's worth, id be happy to test a steam release of the beta lol
    You could just test this one since, it's only a 2 part update from the forums. A beta on STEAM is very unpractical. 8 parts to update and then re upload them etc

I'm back trying DEI after two years away. Thanks for all your hard work!

Question, if I play the Beta using 40 units, I'll need to mod the supplies used per unit to account for this, or is this already taken care of somehow?

Same for public order...I believe armies with more than 20 units didn't reduce order as intended.
    This seems to be quite a racist comment. The Guals did a lot more than "wonder around pillaging";
    It's not as if they were a bunch of dirty, stinking, fatherless Huns.

Yes you would probably have to modify various values.

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

Elianus's Avatar Ordinarius

Great release, as always. I noticed that the pontic thorax spearmen are the only unit of their kind without the formation attack ability.
    Edit: I can't seem to find the new Syracusian unit in custom battle. Is it only in the campaign?
    Last edited by Elianus; June 18, 2018 at 10:29 AM.
    ''Πας μη Έλλην, βάρβαρος.''

hippacrocafish's Avatar Campidoctor

Just started testing the beta today and I am blown away by the reduction in turn times for the AI. My computer is mediocre-to-good in terms of performance and the reduction in the AI turns was immediately noticeable to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Elianus View Post
    Great release, as always. I noticed that the pontic thorax spearmen are the only unit of their kind without the formation attack ability.
    Edit: I can't seem to find the new Syracusian unit in custom battle. Is it only in the campaign?
    It should be in custom battle, under ranged units.
    Quote Originally Posted by hippacrocafish View Post
    Just started testing the beta today and I am blown away by the reduction in turn times for the AI. My computer is mediocre-to-good in terms of performance and the reduction in the AI turns was immediately noticeable to me.
    Great news

Quote Originally Posted by hippacrocafish View Post
    I'm also very happy to hear that.
    Plus more feedback from other people with less powerful systems would be nice.

@ Greek strategos

I know it isn't the place to write it but where else could I ? Man I finally managed to install the beta thanks to your thread so thanks. I also have to report that somehow i got sligtly increased fps after following your step 5 and turning off the vegetation alpha from settings. So let us start!!!

New update for the beta, transports should now work again with the supply system.

Quote Originally Posted by Gyan avspar View Post
    @ Greek strategos

I know it isn't the place to write it but where else could I ? Man I finally managed to install the beta thanks to your thread so thanks. I also have to report that somehow i got sligtly increased fps after following your step 5 and turning off the vegetation alpha from settings. So let us start!!!
    No problem. Happy to hear that buddy. Have fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Dresden View Post
    New update for the beta, transports should now work again with the supply system.

I didn't play for most of 2017, so when I returned and saw you didn't need supply ships anymore, I figured it was on purpose that it was disabled

Back to normal, then! Does this affect the AI also, or are they unable to be taught to coordinate this?