Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: RTW SUPER MEGA VANILLA ARGENTINA

Default RTW SUPER MEGA VANILLA ARGENTINA

HELLO, THIS IS MY MODIFICATIONS TO VANILLA. I MADE IT FOR YEARS PLAYING AND MODDING. I USE MANY THINGS OF ANOTHER CONSAGRATED MODS AND MAKE NEW THINGS WITH THEM. LOT OF TEXTURES, NEW .CAS MODELS, LOT OF CHARIOTS, HORSES, ETC. ALL IN VANILLA OR KIND VANILLA TEXTURES

THE LINK FOR DOWNLOAD SOON, SCREENSHOTS SOONER.

Default Re: RTW SUPER MEGA VANILLA ARGENTINA

Last edited by Guerrerro Sabino; June 07, 2018 at 08:13 PM. Reason: THE ELIMINATED PHOTO IS NOT IN THE MOD I PUBLISHED

HERE IS THE LINK. DEPOSITFILES.ORG:http://depositfiles.com/files/5go9n10yj

New Link 4,7 GB:
    http://depositfiles.com/files/a97vz99y1
    Last edited by Guerrerro Sabino; September 20, 2019 at 04:22 PM.

7GB? I don't think I want to download that!!

EDIT: Okay I actually attempted a download so that I could reupload a smaller version for you so others can play your mod. However, it took ALL night and when I woke up this morning the download was complete but only 2kb and it was corrupted.. Are you sure you uploaded correctly?

7 GB Yes, because many many, perhaps all the carpets and archives has been modified in somethig or many things. DEPOSITFILES DO NOT FAIL, THIS IS MY JOB AND IS COMPLETE. If took all night i'm sorry, many times i had to do the same with a lot o mods. there are new animals, new chariots, new units, so many archives were modified, For Not risk the function of my mod i keep almost all the carpets, that is the reason of the 7 gb. Is Not so big, we are in 2018 Man, The film ''the godfather'' weights 4 GB. You have to change the Disk for one of 1 Terabyte.

We were actually able to download your files. Some tips:
    1) no need to upload your entire directory
    2) no need to upload other mods that are already hosted here on twc
    3) condense your files so that the size is smaller
    4) try to make it mod foldered for ease of use
    5) give proper credits where they are due, I see units from my MM mod and units that other mods have made
    6) not everyone has a ton of space on their pc or has external storage and some people have download limits in their countries so it might be 2018 but we aren’t all rich and we are all from different corners of the world.

Default Re: Lanjane's Mini-Workshop: Unit cards for Rome: Total War

HERE IS THE LINK TO MY VANILLA LIKE MOD. DEPOSITFILES.ORG:http://depositfiles.com/files/5go9n10yj

I hope all can enjoy it. I wont be angry if somebody use somethings of my job in his mod, it willbe a pride for me. Sorry for upload and show my Mod Here, months ago i upload in ''Hosted modifications'' but is not there any more or i cant find it. I WISH ALL A HAPPY NEW YEAR 2019, FROM ARGENTINA!!!
    Last edited by Lifthrasir; January 03, 2019 at 09:31 AM.

crazyroman's Avatar Artifex

Guerrerro Sabino: The download link is corrupted . Please reupload your mod with only your files, skins and textures and without other mods and make sure the download link isn't corrupted .

Last edited by Guerrerro Sabino; September 20, 2019 at 04:23 PM.

CrazyRoman: You are so wrong. The heavy download link is not corrupted, I am testing right now and depositfire works perfectly. This Archives have the loading_screen fron RTH, for that reason is so heavy, in the new link I eliminate that and other unuseful things and now it is 4,7 GB. Is Still Big, Heavy, yes, I do what I can. I CANNOT UPLOAD ONLY THE MODELS BECAUSE MANY ARCHIVES LIKE MUSIC, MACHINES, MOUNTS, ETC ARE MODIFICATED TOO.
    Last edited by Lifthrasir; October 09, 2019 at 01:46 PM. Reason: Tendencious part removed

crazyroman's Avatar Artifex

Quote Originally Posted by Guerrerro Sabino View Post
    CrazyRoman: You are so wrong. The heavy download link is not corrupted, I am testing right now and depositfire works perfectly. This Archives have the loading_screen fron RTH, for that reason is so heavy, in the new link I eliminate that and other unuseful things and now it is 4,7 GB. Is Still Big, Heavy, yes, I do what I can. I CANNOT UPLOAD ONLY THE MODELS BECAUSE MANY ARCHIVES LIKE MUSIC, MACHINES, MOUNTS, ETC ARE MODIFICATED TOO.
    I'm not lying . When i tried to download the file, it said it's corrupt . I don't care if you believe me or not, i know that im saying the truth .
    And when i say corrupted, i meant that it could not be downloaded .
    Last edited by Lifthrasir; October 09, 2019 at 01:45 PM. Reason: For continuity and off-topic part removed

the link works perfectly, both, the 7GB and the 4,7GB without RTH loading screens and some other things. perhaps in your computer or in your country the link do not work. I tested myself inmediatly you said that, and it works.
    Last edited by Lifthrasir; October 09, 2019 at 01:49 PM. Reason: Off-topic part removed

Hello!This file does not exist, the access to the following file is limited or it has been removed due to infringement of copyright.I really wanted to see the mod, if it's not difficult you can upload it to another file hosting service

Gigantus's Avatar I am not special - I am a limited edition.
    Patrician Moderator Emeritus Administrator Emeritus

Blog Entries

Try the the link from post #8 - that one seems to work.

The link from post #10 has the 'does not exist' notice from deposit files that you mention.

When I click download, time passes and pops up, this file does not exist, the access to the following file is limited or it has been removed due to infringement of copyright

Blog Entries

Did you use this download link?

Yes and still doesn't want to download

Blog Entries

It's possible that the link is blocked in your country - I had to use a VPN to access it. See also the comment in this post.

The author was online last a month ago so there is still a good chance that he may respond himself eventually.

Then I will wait for his answer. Tried through the tor the browser also did not help

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast