Thread: (Request) Norsca Occupy Everywhere/Standard Occupation

Default (Request) Norsca Occupy Everywhere/Standard Occupation

Would it be possible to make a mod that removes occupation restrictions from Norsca factions?

Default Re: (Request) Norsca Occupy Everywhere/Standard Occupation

I'd definately want such a mod too

I have no idea how to do this though and my modding ability is underdeveloped to say the least :/

Quote Originally Posted by khatmar View Post
    Would it be possible to make a mod that removes occupation restrictions from Norsca factions?
    I would really love such modification.

I tried to test things... but the outpost feature seems to really difficult to remove.
    And Dresden seem to not wanting to work on this thing.

Actually, the norsca restriction make them useless with the changes I did for the others factions... they are totally outnumbered by other factions and can't get enough ressources to maintain enough armies. As a result, they are not a threat... just an annoying little mosquito

Ralendil's Avatar Semisalis

I've found how to permit Norsca to make outpost everywhere.

However, that's not really what I need cause:
    - I can't add new buildings to outpost (I didn't find how, they appear only in colonies)
    - I can't succeed that a Norsca occupation create a colony rather than an outpost.

My main goal would be to get a combination of the 2 possibilities (outpost on coast, colonies everywhere else)
    Last edited by Ralendil; June 19, 2018 at 10:33 AM.
    Kill one man, and you are a murderer. Kill millions of men, and you are a conqueror. Kill them all, and you are a god.
    Jean Rostand

Current Mod for S2TW: Sengoku Unit Cards

That would be probably the best approach a hybrid of the two much like the Wood Elves
    Supreme Commander of the Galactic Federation, Emperor of the Virtupets Empire, Star King
    Certified Genius
    M L I G: Mandy Luxe is the Greatest
    Erasiel Darkar is OP! Never will be nerfed! He is Winx

Oh my god, that would be fantastic. There are some settlements that when occupied convert to a fully fledged colony and they are nowhere near the coast. The best example is Kislev. If you conquer Kislev, you can create a complete and fully functional settlement.

Would it be perhaps possible to make it so that every settlement that is not on coast gets converted into the exact template that is of Kislev? Or any of the other capitals like Naggardon, Black Crag, Karaz-A-Karak, etc?

Ralendil's Avatar Semisalis

Ok

I have made avalaible one mod called "Outpost everywhere with Norsca" that permits to occupy every settlement of the map as an outpost.

I will try to find how to progress to what I want to do (outpost for coastal settlements and colony for all others)
    Kill one man, and you are a murderer. Kill millions of men, and you are a conqueror. Kill them all, and you are a god.
    Jean Rostand

Current Mod for S2TW: Sengoku Unit Cards

I have tried out the mod and its really great! If you could perhaps figure out how to make fully fledged settlements, that would be fantastic!