Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: DEVELOPMENT DISCUSSION & COMMENTARY (Share, comments, questions, and sugestions)

Default Re: DEVELOPMENT DISCUSSION & COMMENTARY (Share, comments, questions, and sugestions)

Hello!

I would like to find this unit. This is the swiss guard of Tricorn to helemet mod. Where is it possible to download it?

Thank you!

Default Re: DEVELOPMENT DISCUSSION & COMMENTARY (Share, comments, questions, and sugestions)

Quote Originally Posted by walter_model View Post
    Hello!

I would like to find this unit. This is the swiss guard of Tricorn to helemet mod. Where is it possible to download it?

Thank you!
    Hi,

You can access it playing Imperial Splendour - Rise of the Republic as French Monarchy https://www.moddb.com/mods/imperial-...rotr-119b-full

Currently, it looks like this:

Thank you for answer!

Indeed, these swiss grenadiers are very beautiful; I've already installed IS.

Buth I would like to try to find back the texture of the swiss fusiliers like on the image ;-)

Has anyone an old version of Tricon to Helmet?

Dont think someone have it. And creator of the Tricorn to helmet mod is no longer active here.

M.A.E's Avatar Miles

is there is going to be a 1800 or 1812 campaign ? or just focused on Rotr for now
    I Came,I Saw I Partially Differentiate

Quote Originally Posted by M.A.E View Post
    is there is going to be a 1800 or 1812 campaign ? or just focused on Rotr for now
    No, this is actually only 18 century focused mod.

M.A.E's Avatar Miles

Quote Originally Posted by oleg2242 View Post
    No, this is actually only 18 century focused mod.
    i understand, but i have a suggestion can we have Napoleon as a potential claimant if France changes to Constitutional monarchy after revolution or it is just hardcoded.
    Last edited by M.A.E; November 08, 2018 at 02:43 PM.

Quintus Hortensius Hortalus's Avatar Lex duodecim tabularum
    Citizen

i understand, but i have a suggestion can we have Napoleon as a potential claimant if France changes to Constitutional monarchy after revolution or it is just hardcoded.
    Napoleon is already a historical general who can be recruited

Under the patronage of wangrin my workshop

M.A.E's Avatar Miles

Quote Originally Posted by Quintus Hortensius Hortalus View Post
    Napoleon is already a historical general who can be recruited
    WoW, I always play as Prussia never noticed it,but also i need him in cabinet as urgent as general, but you have triggered me to start my first France Campaign,but does Republic revolts is scripted ?

Unfortunatelly, such revolts scripts are not working for ETW (at least during my experiments) without external engine (WALI). But the revolution quite offten happen itself.

M.A.E's Avatar Miles

Are there any close updates or i download and play patch 3 only for rotr

Quintus Hortensius Hortalus's Avatar Lex duodecim tabularum
    Citizen

Are there any close updates or i download and play patch 3 only for rotr
    No, the next update will take a while, it'll be a bigger one.

Under the patronage of wangrin my workshop

Alwyn's Avatar Frothy Goodness
    Content Director Patrician Citizen

I saw the front page announcement for your preview of the Northern Wars update. This looks amazing! I'm impressed by the new units, the unique building chains for smaller nations, the new building models and the historical events and characters.

Have you had a chance to see the effects of the unique building chains on the campaign? I wonder if they give smaller nations a greater chance to survive.

Your prevew mentioned that the unique building changes will create special all-round effects. If the player captures the capitals of smaller nations, will they get the bonuses from these unique buildings? I imagine that this would make capturing cities more interesting, since they will provide different advantages. Is there a danger of these bonuses causing game-play to become unbalanced, if the player captures several capitals of small nations and gets the bonuses of several unique buildings? I imagine that you have already thought of this possibility and taken it into account in the design of the mod.

I think, currently Brunswick is only the one who has such unique building chain as a mean to represent the state. Such idea could be later used to represent any minor states, e. g. German, Caucasus, Indian Tribes. But also as something similar to the wonders in Rome 2, some famous scientific, religious or productional cities, wich will give factionwide effects.
    Considering balance, all effects adjustments will be based on players feedback and suggestions.

The ultimate goal is for each faction to be completely unique in substance and style, therefore, increasing both the playability of the ETW and IS in particular.
    The real question is can we finsh before Empire 2. LOL

Truth be told, what you guys will be doing with the eastern factions is what interests me most; there's a fascinating blend of new and old happening with them.

Of course, I'm sure the east is on the backburner until the western nations are complete. With that being said, what do you guys think will be the first eastern faction you will touch? Probably the Ottomans I am guessing? Any ideas for the east you guys are willing to share at this time?

Well currently the main focus is on Denmark, Russia and Sweden because they are going to be in the next major release. The Ottoman Empire is being simultaneously researched and we are going to incorporate new models from Goutlard's Ottoman Realism mod, with his permission of course. And yes, western powers like Austria and Spain are a priority, and Poland also.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatDictator View Post
    Truth be told, what you guys will be doing with the eastern factions is what interests me most; there's a fascinating blend of new and old happening with them.

Of course, I'm sure the east is on the backburner until the western nations are complete. With that being said, what do you guys think will be the first eastern faction you will touch? Probably the Ottomans I am guessing? Any ideas for the east you guys are willing to share at this time?

It has not been a conscious motive not to work on the eastern factions. I have attempted to recruit modders with an interest in Eastern factions. I specifically approach at least two with an interest in Persia and one for the Subcontinent.

can someone enlighten me pls because i am confused as hell.

im following the progression of this mod since i dont know anymore.. a few couble years

i always wanted to play france with a proper north american and indian colonial army. therefore i almost died of happyness when ive seen you bring bussys army and other stuff from nec pluribus impar mod.
    but what i see for atleast the last 2 years is only rise of the republic stuff. so basically a historical theme that doesnt interest me at all. did your plans shift or is the pre-napoleonic stuff just the last thing to finish and then youre done?
    because to me it looks like you kind of dropped all the 1700 - 1760 contend (or atleast dont focus oin it anymore which would be incredibly sad)

Hi, everything you want to know about the mod can easily be seen in the INFORMATION AND DOWNLOADS thread. Currently all focus is being taken by the late period, known as Rise of the Republic, and until it is done there won't be any greater progress on the early period (Ancien Regime) nor mid. But that does not mean they won't be done, just at the right time. We've decided to work collectively on one period as it speeds up the progress and is more categorical. If you want to contribute, you can join the team and help reduce the waiting. Anxious supporters are, in my opinion, ideal for the task.
    Last edited by Cro_Hunger999; January 07, 2019 at 08:08 AM.