Thread: New Total War Channel Focusing on campaigns for majority of the franchise

Default New Total War Channel Focusing on campaigns for majority of the franchise

So I'm not 100% on the policy for what is self advertisement, couldn't find anything on the topic.

But anyway! I made this channel about a week ago, I'm an Irish streamer and now a TW youtuber focusing on the celtic aspects of the franchise along with every now and then some factions I personally enjoy.
    I have just started a campaign with Mide on Thrones of Britannia as its the closest to home for me and I believe I might be one of the few that can bring an Irish perspective to the faction gameplay. The channel name is Irish Total War
    and I would be very appreciative if feedback could be given in regards to channel name, art and such.

The channel could be found https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0u...TV9WMH-LrvfMkQ
    Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

Jack's Channel
    Jack's Steam
    Jack's Twitter

Default Re: New Total War Channel Focusing on campaigns for majority of the franchise

Great to hear that. Maybe you could talk to one of the responsible of the TWC content directors. They where also looking for some new content creators and such. You can find the announcement here.

Default Re: New Total War Channel Focusing on campaigns for majority of the franchise

Quote Originally Posted by izzi View Post
    Great to hear that. Maybe you could talk to one of the responsible of the TWC content directors. They where also looking for some new content creators and such. You can find the announcement here.
    Thanks very much
    Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

Jack's Channel
    Jack's Steam
    Jack's Twitter