Thread: Sweden?

Default Sweden?

I love this mod and haven't been able to go back to vanilla since discovering it years back. That said, there's one glaring omission that really kills it for me, which is the absence of Sweden. I know NOTHING about modding and such. What little I tried caused my game to die and I had to buy it again and start fresh. I'm wondering if someone with skills might care to help out?

I just want to be able to add in Sweden, perhaps by removing (or altering) the Aztec faction. I never, ever go to the New World and I always use the surrender_regions cheat for the Aztecs at the beginning of the game. I thought it might be possible to copy/paste the Danish or Norwegian info onto that faction, place them in Uppsala and Kalmar and that would be it? I don't do the battles, I always use the auto resolve feature, as my old laptop can't quite handle the battles anyway. So I wouldn't need anything changed for that part, just for the map screen.

Any chance someone is bored and skilled enough to make this change for me? Something I can sort of drag and drop into the mod folders, I suppose? Thanks for reading!

LWC's Avatar Libertus

Default Re: Sweden?

First step is to take pictures of the Ikea employees wearing their blue and yellow uniforms...

Default Re: Sweden?

Not helpful.