Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: MODDING STAFF

Default MODDING STAFF

This proposal was first mentioned by me more than two years ago. Later (almost a year ago) I made this suggestion in the Staff Forum. It has been scrupulously vetter in the main Curia Forum.
    The Badges are conceptual and are being corrected to the standards of the current badges.

MODDING STAFF PROPOSAL

* The Modding Awards Committee could remain independent with assistance from this newly created staff position or be fully incorporated into it.

RATIONALE: When you do a search on google, the top one listed is ModDB, but ModDB is not a community driven site like TWC. TWC is listed second and the way it is listed gives it prominence. Steam is listed after TWC. It is said people come to TWC for the mods, but stay for the content. With steam, people, and more importantly modders, are less and less attractive to TWC. TWC should do more to attract modders and their mods. By creating a more hospitable approach, modders will be more inclined to use TWC has their base thus attracting more activity to the site.

TWC strength is its community. However, the modding community has not been the primary focus of the forum's development. TWC has always survived through attracting new users because of the mods. In fact, nearly every single application for citizenship begins with this. We are losing mods to other areas of the net. It is important that we focus our energies on attracting modders to TWC and keeping them here. We also need to make it easier to find information about mods and to search for them. We have the advantage but we are not yet using it. This proposal is a big step in that direction.

SUMMARY OF THE PROPOSAL: The Modding Staff is best described as the "account" person for an ad agency. They are personally involved and see that the modder's needs are met. In doing so, this will encourage modders to want to post their mods here and use this site as their primary locations to discuss the development of their mods. Additionally, the Modding Staff will actively register each mod, provide backup to each mod and update broken links. The Modding staff will be in au unique position to assist the Modder in every need providing collaborative opportunities. The Modding staff could either function as a Modding Award Committee or assist the committee in their efforts increasing efficiency. Moreover, the Modding staff could work with Content to provide invaluable information on modders and their mods.

The Past, the present and the future of TWC are Mods and the Modding Staff will go a long way of restoring TWC to the top of the Total War Community.

The Modding Staff will represent TWC serving the needs of the modding community.

Responsibilities;
    + Welcome all modders to the forum.
    Generally, they should be a message at the top of the modding area for which a "steward" is assigned. However, once a mod is released, an official PM should be sent welcoming the member and inquiries made to fulfill the requirement for the Mod Registry.
    + Responding to any questions or concerns raised by modders.
    Modding has become a competitive environment with steam and ModDB. TWC should maintain a competitive edge by inquiring if there are additional services the site may provide to encourage using TWC has their primary home for their mods. Additionally, assist Modders to collaborative efforts
    + Ensure that all mods are registered and up to date in the Registry.
    As noted in the welcoming message, the "Steward" should ensure that all information about the mod is acquired so that it could place in the Mod Registry.
    + Maintain an up to date list of all mods within each section (keep track of mods created and updated in each year to share with the modding awards committee*)
    It is very important we make it easy for people to find the mod they are looking for. Maintaining a list of available mods is essential. A secondary reason is to assist the Modding Award committee by providing information about the most recent release mods.
    + Maintain the Modding Vault
    It is essential to backup all mods on TWC if we want people to come to TWC as the source of everything Total War.
    + Act as a Local Moderator within the Modding Forum
    Ensure all links are correct and working by providing a mirror download if the link is down. Sometimes mod links go down and the developers become inactive. By acting as a local moderator, the Modding Staff could update the download link by creating a mirror of the download from the same mod in the Vault.
    + Provide information to Content about Modders and their mods.
    Modding Staff will know every mod and every modder. They will track each mods and its development. In this way, each Modding Staff member could provide information about releases, and new modders to the community. A little publicity for a new modder could go a long way and make a new modder feel at home in the community.

Representatives will Breakdown as such;
    1. Shogun | Medieval (TW Engine 1) / Rome | Medieval II (TW Engine 2)
    2. Empire | Napoleon | Shogun II (TW Engine 3 Graphic Engine Warscape, 32 bit)
    3. Rome II | Attila | Britannia (TW Engine 3 Graphic Engine Warscape, 32 bit)
    4. Warhammer (3 titles) (TW Engine 3 Graphic Engine Warscape, 64 bit)
    5. China/ Three Kingdom (TW Engine 3 Graphic Engine Warscape, 64 bit)

Hierarchy
    There are two aspects to the job, the technical and communication. The technical aspect is understanding of mods, the third party storage (vault). The Communication is the skill most required. Whether or not, these two areas are directed by one hex member or two is a question of discretion.
    Modding Hex (Communication Hex and technical hex)
    Modding Director (If you two hex, it would be a good idea to have a single point person to coordinate the effort of the two areas of responsibility. If single Hex member, then the "Director" position is at Hex's discretion.
    Modding Staff (See below for qualification).

Qualifications
    Modding Staff should have some basic knowledge of mods and 3rd party hosting sites.
    Staff members should have good communication skills since they will be dealing directly with modders. A friendly helpful disposition would be beneficial.
    Modding Staff are not required to have modding skills, but they should have an understanding how mods work.
    Modding Staff are not required to be citizens. Any member with good communication skills and good understanding of modding will be qualified to be a Modding Staff member.
    Lastly, time and effort will be required especially during start up.

Points of Emphasis: The position, despite the name, is an "account" position. The Staff member represent the interest of modders within their area of responsibility.
    One of the first thing a new staff member would need to do upon start up is the catalog every mod and every modder. Once complete, the staff member would then ensure that every mod is registered in the registry. This would require an introduction letter to every modder. This letter should also include a survey that should take less than a minute to complete. Furthermore, each staff member should recruit (especially in the more recent titles) modders who have posted their mods elsewhere encouraging to post them here and explaining the benefits of posting their mod on the forum. Some of the benefits of TWC, is a excellent platform to discuss their mods and its development, the availability of tools, through the new staff position, the facilitation of collaboration among modders.

Recruitment
    In keeping with other staff branches, a director should be recruited to direct operations, communicate and enforce staff policies, and established a clear goal and objectives for each steward to complete in a timely fashion.
    Initial you would need minimally 4 to 5 "stewards" to begin the work. Every position, except for Three Kingdom (unless this is approved and implemented after release). Med II and Rome would require one person since there are so many mods. Once the initial set- up is done, the steward could be reassigned. It may not be a bad idea for a "6th" steward to contact Warhammer modders and invite them to post their mods here.

Proposed Short-term and Long-term Goals and Objectives
    A policy should be defined and clearly communicated with the consultation of admin.
    A clear set of short term and long term goals and objectives should be determined.
    Generally, it may be something along these lines;

1. Staff members should create a list of mods created in their respective field. Contact all mod leaders/ creators to established contact and raise awareness.
    2. The Director should create a questionnaire to voluntarily complete. This should be distributed by each steward.
    3. Staff members should check Mod Registry and ensure that all mods in their area are registered.
    4. Staff members should check all mods download links to ensure that they all work.
    5. Assuming the Vault is up and running at some point, ensuring that backups are uploaded should be done as well.

I have removed, for the time being, the movement of forums with the proposal. However, there is a need to create a separate staff forum at the discretion of Hex.

Removed from Proposal.
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    This is a modified Forum re-organization that was previously proposed and passed by the Curia.

Modding Community [new top-level category]
    -- Modding Staff Forum [New subforum]
    --Modding General Discussion [new forum]
    --Modding Workshops [new holder]
    ----Warhammer [relocated, along with sub-categories]
    ----Attila/ Thrones of Britannia [" " "]
    ----Rome II [" " "]
    ----Shogun II [" " "]
    ----Napoleon [" " "]
    ----Empire [" " "]
    ----Medieval II [" " "]
    ----Eras [" " "]
    --Game Modifications
    ----Warhammer [relocated, with Hosted Mods and General forum]
    ----Attila/ Thrones of Britannia [" " "]
    ----Rome II [" " "]
    ----Shogun II [" " "]
    ----Napoleon [" " "]
    ----Empire [" " "]
    ----Medieval II [" " "]
    ----Eras [" " "]
    --Modding Resources [new holder]
    ----Modding Vault [relocated, along with sub-categories]
    ----Mod Registry [relocated to give better awareness] It makes more sense to update the Mod listing within each mod subforum than direct people to the mod registry.
    --Modder Affairs [new forum]
    ----Modders' Classified Ads [relocated, along with sub-categories] Very underutilized. This is something the staff could encourage its use.
    ----Modding Awards Committee [relocated, along with sub-categories] This could remain where it is.

The Mods are also included because the "Staff members" would act as local moderators to ensure that all links to mods are working. If not, they are responsible for providing one.

Furthermore, the Curia recommends that a global announcement is posted addressing the changes, and forum redirects are left in a place where reasonable, for whatever amount of time is deemed reasonable to maintain current usability expectations.

The existing fora shall retain their current descriptions and usages. The added fora will be described for use as follows:

Modding General Discussion: Discuss all aspects of modding in general. Specialized technical discussions should be taken to the workshops.
    Modding Workshops:
    Seek and provide help with modding a specific platform and specialization.
    Modding Resources:
    Access modding resources such as classes, assets, archives, and utilities.
    Modder Affairs:
    Discuss matters that concern modders with other modders.

COLOR AND STAFF AWARDS
    You may have noticed this color.
    Given the Modding Staff are not content and they are not really technical I feel a new color would distinguish them better. I prefer a more striking Green, but I opted for a Green teal color.
    I would also suggest something other than a screwdriver as a staff award since it isn't technically a technical position. I have not come up with anything yet.
    I decided to go with gears. Modders create machines. Gears are used to keep things moving.

Special Thanks to cedric37 for his time and most importantly his patience and creating this badge.

Finally, I would like to apologize for the long read. This proposal started off as a single paragraph more than two years ago. It has grown into a comprehensive proposal thanks to the support and feedback of many people. I would like to thank everyone for their support and feedback to make this proposal a reality.
    Last edited by PikeStance; September 19, 2018 at 08:12 PM.

Hitai de Bodemloze's Avatar 避世絕俗
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries

Default Re: MODDING STAFF

Support in principle. The specific details can be left to Hex and senior staff, if the proposal passes.

Hader's Avatar Things are very seldom what they seem. In my experience, they’re usually a damn sight worse.
    Moderator Emeritus Administrator Emeritus

Blog Entries

I'm not against the idea at all, could be very good potentially, but does need a lot of details worked out well and specifically to probably be worth it. But I'll have to come back to this later for input I'm afraid.

Halie Satanus's Avatar Emperor of ice cream
    Blog Entries

Seems a good idea. I'd be wary of a 'modding director' role, we've seen how such roles have resulted in problems with the HS staff. You also need to be clear about ''+ Act as a Local Moderator within the Modding Forum.' Which modding forum?

Ultimately it comes down to whether Hex feel a modding staff branch is needed.

Jadli's Avatar The Fallen God
    Gaming Emeritus

Support. Something I would be willing to help with mysef. I think that this is something TWC should have been focusing on for some time already...

Although, I assume we should first wait for what does people, who can actually decide things like this, have to say about this proposal...

Quote Originally Posted by Halie Satanus View Post
    Seems a good idea. I'd be wary of a 'modding director' role, we've seen how such roles have resulted in problems with the HS staff.
    Hotseting (and RPGing) is very different to the rest of TWC (staff) I would say, issues of such nature as we saw there could hardly arise in modding...

Anyway, doesnt matter much how would they be called, or if they even were there. I think due to the fact that there are several different TW engines, and probably no one is fluent in all of them, those people would have to be divided in some groups (via the OP), at least for the actual "modding" work. News/registry/etc could be hypothetically done by anyone no matter the engine/game tho... I probably agree the directors would not be necessary for each sub group, at least in the way as suggested. What would they be directing anyway, if we talk about sending welcoming messages, registry etc... But for example there could be directors for specific tasks, like Vault, Workshop, etc

I would also perhaps suggest to add to the "responsibilites" some activites related to the Modding Workshops. It is sometimes very hard to find answers/solutions on some things (if we dont talk about basic modding), although yet almost always they are there hidden somewhere (you usually get to know about them after making another thread, or asking Gigantus, who tells you how to do it, or just sends you a link to it). There are many interesting modding options lot of modders usually dont even know about, and if they knew they could probably make their mods even better. So maybe some things in the workshops should be made more accessible/visible, and the hypothetical Staff could be probably also actively directing modders to some specific tutorials/resources to improve their mods.
    Last edited by Jadli; May 26, 2018 at 05:18 AM.

Quintus Hortensius Hortalus's Avatar Lex duodecim tabularum
    Citizen

Support. The modding support has to be enhenced.

Under the patronage of wangrin my workshop

Support from me. Modders need all the help they can get (as i speak about myself).

Augustus Lucifer's Avatar Life = Like a beanstalk
    Patrician Citizen

It should be noted that this decision would recommend that Hex establishes a new staff branch, so any of the specifications are loose directives at best and thus it's probably not worth belaboring them to the point of contention. The Curia can't mandate any of the specifics of how the branch is run. Some thoughts on proposal elements:

- Disagree with the need for a Director role, Modding Staff is closer in generality to Tech/Moderation than it is to Content (separate publications) or Gaming (wholly different subsections). A given member of Modding Staff needn't be forced into only one game or engine based bucket, and in fact we're better served by people taking as broad an interest in as many parts of the modding scene as possible. I think having regular staff members and 2 devoted Hex would be sufficient, as is the case for Tech/Moderation.

- I think there are probably more efficient ways to do things like welcoming or registering than explicitly declaring "stewards". An issue tracker, tagging system, or similar way to coordinate efforts would enable a more fluid workflow that doesn't bottleneck at a given person in a given area. In general it's best to let each staffer do as much or as little work as they're able since it provides the most net benefit, without being overly concerned with how that maps to an explicit role.

- In terms of forum layout, I think the Classified Ads belongs under "Modding Resources", and the Modder Affairs section needs a sub-forum which acts as a mini-Q&S specifically for discussion between modders, or between modders and modding staff about improvements and initiatives for the area. Not sure I agree with moving the Hosted Mods / Modification forums to be colocated, my conception of the distinction is "a section for modders" and "a section for players (of the base game and mods)", and the mod products themselves more closely relate to the playing than the creation, though there's a case to be made that this keeps the hidden dev forums further away as well. Not sold on either necessarily, interlinking seems reasonable, and obviously Modding Staff would need some permissions in both areas.

I may have more comments later but I support the general gist of the proposal, as I mentioned in the other thread and have for many years. I'd rather we didn't get bogged down in the specifics and instead provide a wealth of suggestions for what might be good to pursue, as it will ultimately be up to the Modding Hex and the staffers to chart the course through action.
    Last edited by Augustus Lucifer; May 29, 2018 at 09:18 PM.

Thanks for your feedback AL

Quote Originally Posted by Augustus Lucifer View Post
    - Disagree with the need for a Director role, Modding Staff is closer in generality to Tech/Moderation than it is to Content (separate publications) or Gaming (wholly different subsections). A given member of Modding Staff needn't be forced into only one game or engine based bucket, and in fact we're better served by people taking as broad an interest in as many parts of the modding scene as possible. I think having regular staff members and 2 devoted Hex would be sufficient, as is the case for Tech/Moderation.
    I am inclined to agree with you; however, I see two aspects of the branch; the Public Relations and Mods. I saw the Director's role as a supervisor to coordinate the efforts. It seemed to be inefficient to have two Hex members directing different aspects to the same group of people. By having the director, the Nex can communicate directly with the Director and then funnel the information to that particular staffer.

- I think there are probably more efficient ways to do things like welcoming or registering than explicitly declaring "stewards". An issue tracker, tagging system, or similar way to coordinate efforts would enable a more fluid workflow that doesn't bottleneck at a given person in a given area. In general it's best to let each staffer do as much or as little work as they're able since it provides the most net benefit, without being overly concerned with how that maps to an explicit role.
    Since the work is interpersonal, they have to be some means in which modders are divided among the staff. There is nothing preventing coordinated registration and upkeep of mods by the staff members, however.

- In terms of forum layout, I think the Classified Ads belongs under "Modding Resources", and the Modder Affairs section needs a sub-forum which acts as a mini-Q&S specifically for discussion between modders, or between modders and modding staff about improvements and initiatives for the area. Not sure I agree with moving the Hosted Mods / Modification forums to be colocated, my conception of the distinction is "a section for modders" and "a section for players (of the base game and mods)", and the mod products themselves more closely relate to the playing than the creation, though there's a case to be made that this keeps the hidden dev forums further away as well. Not sold on either necessarily, interlinking seems reasonable, and obviously Modding Staff would need some permissions in both areas.
    I do not believe I changed that from your original proposal. Based on the description, it seems that classify section should be under "modder's affairs" as opposed to "resources."

Unless you mean this
    --Modding Resources [new holder]
    ----Modding Vault [relocated, along with sub-categories]
    ----Mod Registry [relocated to give better awareness] It makes more sense to update the Mod listing within each mod subforum than direct people to the mod registry.
    ----Modder Affairs [new forum]
    ----Modders' Classified Ads [relocated, along with sub-categories] Very underutilized. This is something the staff could encourage its use.
    ----Modding Awards Committee [relocated, along with sub-categories] This could remain where it is.

As far as the Hosted Mod. I am conflicted on the issue and I am open to the majority. The key is allowing the staff member to update downlinks which would require local moderator's permission.

-I may have more comments later but I support the general gist of the proposal, as I mentioned in the other thread and have for many years. I'd rather we didn't get bogged down in the specifics and instead provide a wealth of suggestions for what might be good to pursue, as it will ultimately be up to the Modding Hex and the staffers to chart the course through action.
    I agree again. I asked to provide more details. I look forward to your comments. If you have the time, I would love your opinion on this concept.
    Last edited by PikeStance; May 29, 2018 at 10:13 PM.

Frunk's Avatar Form Follows Function
    Moderator Emeritus

Support in basic principle. If this passes, Hex and the subsequently appointment Modding Staff will work out for themselves how they function and what changes need to be made to the forum, so I don't see a point in me commenting on them here, personally.

♔Greek Strategos♔'s Avatar THE BEARDED MACE
    Artifex Moderator Emeritus

Support. A much needed feature imho.

♔atthias♔'s Avatar dutch speaking
    Citizen

support
    Rise of Mordor 3D Modelers Wanted
    Total War - Rise of Mordor
    Are you a 3D Environment and Character artist, or a Character Animator?

If yes, then the Rise of Mordor team linked above is looking for you!
    Massive Overhaul Submod Units!
    D you want some units back in MOS 1.7? Install this mod http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...n-1-1-RELEASED
    It adds back units who were deleted from the campaign in MOS 1.7, namely the Winged Swordsmen, the Citadel Guard Archers and the Gondor Dismounted Bodyguard.

Under the proud patronage of
    Frunk of the house of Siblesz

Flinn's Avatar His Dudeness of TWC
    Patrician Citizen Content Emeritus Administrator Emeritus Gaming Emeritus

Blog Entries

It should be noted that this decision would recommend that Hex establishes a new staff branch, so any of the specifications are loose directives at best and thus it's probably not worth belaboring them to the point of contention. The Curia can't mandate any of the specifics of how the branch is run.
    This; Besides, it's important to stress out the point that should this project become effective in the future, it will fall under the rules of TWC staff, which are of course specific to it; in other words, anyone who would like to take part in it as a Staffer, will have to comply with the standards required to join the Staff (nothing out of this word, still a scrutiny will be done for any applicant, as it is normal for any staff position) and will also have to respect the behaviour standards required to TWC Staffers as long as he/she will remain in the team.

I'm supporting the idea; I've been working hard to build up a team for the modding awards and I'm absolutely in favor of expanding this idea and I'm sure that the input from modders will be unvaluable.

Pike will pardon me, due to RL issue I don't have the time now to read all that he posted here and in the other thread, but anyways I think that the Curia should be working on brainstorming what this team should be doing and eventually come out with a series of suggestions on the purposes/activities of the team, rather than focusing on the organization or other "bureaucratical" aspects of the same. I feel like that, even if I worked along with many great modders during the last few years (in the Modding awards team), I'm still missing what we could (as a Staff I mean) be doing more and better to support modding, and in this the Curia can be unvaluable as a platform for modders to express their concerns, requests, ideas, etc. Maybe having a thread in the TWGD could be of help too.

if the Curia can come out with a sensible and comprehensive list of suggestions on what this team could/should be doing (even better if broken down in further details, for each single point), then it will be easier that this new team will become a truth and that it will be implemented into the TWC staff; just leave the organization and the other technical stuff to the Hex, to be evaluated and developed later on.

In clearer terms: every kind of suggestion/idea will be welcomed, but the Curial discussion should really be focusing on content, because this is where its input can actually make the difference.
    Under the patronage of Finlander, patron of Lugotorix & Lifthrasir & joerock22 & Socrates1984 & Kilo11 & Vladyvid & Dick Cheney & phazer & Jake Armitage & webba 84 of the Imperial House of Hader

Quote Originally Posted by Flinn View Post
    I'm supporting the idea; I've been working hard to build up a team for the modding awards and I'm absolutely in favor of expanding this idea and I'm sure that the input from modders will be unvaluable.
    I came up with this idea based on my discussions with different modders over years.

Quote Originally Posted by Flinn View Post
    Pike will pardon me, due to RL issue I don't have the time now to read all that he posted here and in the other thread, but anyways I think that the Curia should be working on brainstorming what this team should be doing and eventually come out with a series of suggestions on the purposes/activities of the team, rather than focusing on the organization or other "bureaucratical" aspects of the same. I feel like that, even if I worked along with many great modders during the last few years (in the Modding awards team), I'm still missing what we could (as a Staff I mean) be doing more and better to support modding, and in this the Curia can be unvaluable as a platform for modders to express their concerns, requests, ideas, etc. Maybe having a thread in the TWGD could be of help too.

if the Curia can come out with a sensible and comprehensive list of suggestions on what this team could/should be doing (even better if broken down in further details, for each single point), then it will be easier that this new team will become a truth and that it will be implemented into the TWC staff; just leave the organization and the other technical stuff to the Hex, to be evaluated and developed later on.

In clearer terms: every kind of suggestion/idea will be welcomed, but the Curial discussion should really be focusing on content, because this is where its input can actually make the difference.
    There is another thread where we discussed the various responsibilities on the staff position. I posted it below

-------

Responsibilities;
    + Welcome all modders to the forum.
    Generally, they should be a message at the top of the modding area for which a "steward" is assigned. However, once a mod is released, an official PM should be sent welcoming the member and inquiries made to fulfill the requirementfor the Mod Registry.
    + Responding to any questions or concerns raised by modders.
    Modding has become a competitive environment with steam and ModDB. TWC should maintain a competitive edge by inquiring if there are additional services the site may provide to encourage using TWC has their primary home for their mods. Additionally, assist Modders to collaborative efforts
    + Ensure that all mods are registered and up to date in the Registry.
    As noted in the welcoming message, the "Steward" should ensure that all information about the mod is acquired so that it could place in the Mod Registry.
    + Maintain an up to date list of all mods within each section (keep track of mods created and updated in each year to share with the modding awards committee*)
    It is very important we make it easy for people to find the mod they are looking for. Maintaining a list of available mods is essential. A secondary reason is to assist the Modding Award committee by providing information about the most recent release mods.
    + Maintain the Modding Vault
    It is essential to backup all mods on TWC if we want people to come to TWC as the source of everything Total War.
    + Act as a Local Moderator within the Modding Forum
    Ensure all links are correct and working by providing a mirror download if the link is down. Sometimes mod links go down and the developers become inactive. By acting as a local moderator, the Modding Staff could update the download link by creating a mirror of the download from the same mod in the Vault.
    + Provide information to Content about Modders and their mods.
    Modding Staff will know every mod and every modder. They will track each mods and its development. In this way, each Modding Staff member could provide information about releases, and new modders to the community. A little publicity for a new modder could go a long way and make a new modder feel at home in the community.

Representatives will Breakdown as such;
    1. Shogun | Medieval (TW Engine 1) / Rome | Medieval II (TW Engine 2)
    2. Empire | Napoleon | Shogun II (TW Engine 3 Graphic Engine Warscape, 32 bit)
    3. Rome II | Attila | Britannia (TW Engine 3 Graphic Engine Warscape, 32 bit)
    4. Warhammer (3 titles) (TW Engine 3 Graphic Engine Warscape, 64 bit)
    5. China/ Three Kingdom (TW Engine 3 Graphic Engine Warscape, 64 bit)

---------

As I mentioned in the past, the position is similar to the "account" representative for an advertising agency. Each rep would be responsible for knowing each modder within their area. In this way, they can help facilitate collaboration between with modders, receive feedback from modders about the site, and ensure that every modder is welcome and supported. This is without a doubt the MOST important part of the job.
    Important skills
    Communication (This job is all about effective communication. More importantly at least some empathy about modding and modding issues. This needs to be communcated)
    Organization (You have to be organized to know how best to meet the needs of the modders.)
    Modding (while not essential, it will help with understanding the needs of the modder)

Commissar Caligula_'s Avatar The Ecstasy of Potatoes

Shouldn't this have gone to the vote by now

Poll up (here).

General Brewster's Avatar The Flying Dutchman
    Blog Entries

I appreciate the diligence Bolton but everyone needs to re-affirm their support, as is there's no support listed at all in the OP.

Gaius Baltar's Avatar Old gods die hard
    Blog Entries

Support

​​
    Pillaging and Plundering since 2006

The House of Baltar

Neither is this the dawn from the east, nor is a dragon flying above, nor are the gables of this hall aflame. Nay, mortal enemies approach in ready armour. Ravens are calling, wolves are howling, spear clashes and shield answers

Why is this moved to vote? I have not made the request.
    There isn’t requirement to post support in OP just that there is at least three for the latest version.
    Last edited by PikeStance; June 06, 2018 at 05:42 PM.

General Brewster's Avatar The Flying Dutchman
    Blog Entries

I'll cancel it if you want.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast