Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: New Campaign UI's v1.0 - All UI's done !!!

cedric37's Avatar Why Not ?!
    Patrician Citizen

Default Re: New Campaign UI's v0.45 - Gondor, Orc & Elven UI ready to download (updated Elven UI)

Thanks again for the good feedback

Patronized by y2day/Patron of KDK, Swagger & Navajo Joe, of the Imperial House of Hader

Lifthrasir's Avatar "Capre" Dunkerquois
    Patrician took an arrow to the knee

Blog Entries

Default Re: New Campaign UI's v0.45 - Gondor, Orc & Elven UI ready to download (updated Elven UI)

May be by reducing very slightly the helmet beside it, you'll be able to make it "more visible". Basically, in its current form, all the eyes attention is attracted by the helmet in that part of the UI imo
    Under the patronage of Flinn, proud patron of Jadli, from the Heresy Vault of the Imperial House of Hader

Ngugi's Avatar TATW & Albion Local Mod

Glad to when something comes to mind; swell outcome!

Kingdom of Lindon preview video out

DCI: Last Alliance
    - WIP Second Age mod | DCI: Tôl Acharn - mighty Dúnedain Counter Invasions |
    Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Favorite TATW compilation: Withwnars Submod Collection
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory

Patrician Citizen

Thanks Lift, you were right, here is even better version of it

Patronized by y2day/Patron of KDK, Swagger & Navajo Joe, of the Imperial House of Hader

Ngugi's Avatar TATW & Albion Local Mod

Aye, very true

Kingdom of Lindon preview video out

DCI: Last Alliance
    - WIP Second Age mod | DCI: Tôl Acharn - mighty Dúnedain Counter Invasions |
    Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Favorite TATW compilation: Withwnars Submod Collection
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory

Patrician Citizen

Default Re: New Campaign UI's v0.47 - Gondor, Orc & Elven UI ready to download (updated Gondor UI)

First Post updated with download link to all last updated UI's (including revamped Gondor).

Lifthrasir's Avatar "Capre" Dunkerquois
    Patrician took an arrow to the knee

Blog Entries

Default Re: New Campaign UI's v0.47 - Gondor, Orc & Elven UI ready to download (updated Gondor UI)

Glad to have been of some help
    Under the patronage of Flinn, proud patron of Jadli, from the Heresy Vault of the Imperial House of Hader

Hey Cedric, these are bloody awesome and I was wondering if DaC may use them?

Credit will of course be given sir.

On a different note, have you any experience with creating faction icons (the one at campaign and custom battle selection screens)?
    Last edited by Arachir Galudirithon; January 08, 2019 at 04:03 PM.

Patrician Citizen

Of course you may use those in DaC, and yes I have been doing extensive faction icons creation for several mods (including some for TATW BTW), so if you want some help just PM me.

Elendil 03's Avatar Semisalis
    A landlocked, neutral country somewhere in Western Europe

That's good news, looking forward to see your icons.
    The UIs also look amazing now. The only thing that disturbs me is the ugly vanilla minimap background. Could you also replace it with something more fitting?

Patrician Citizen

Thanks, for the minimap, it must fit with all factions, as it's the same file for all. So that's not an easy move. Maybe once I've redone all UI's, I can try to get something fitting with all UI's

Patrician Citizen

Evil men UI

Araval's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Looks good overall! Some thoughts:
    * not a fan of the dragon button, it looks too chinese to me;
    * the finances button is not clear enough, it's hard to make out what there is;
    * the borders on the upper arrows annoy me a bit :p

Patrician Citizen

Ok thanks for the feedback, yes the dragon button is chinese and the finance button (a chest) is not high quality enough probably.

EDIT:
    For the upper arrows you mean the ones around the 'wooden castle' or the ones of the upper pannel ?
    Last edited by cedric37; January 10, 2019 at 07:03 AM. Reason: sleepy

Patrician Citizen

Better I think

Patrician Citizen

Default Re: New Campaign UI's v0.5 - Gondor, Orc, Elven & Evil men UI's ready to download (New UI !! -> Evil men)

First Post updated with download files for Evil men UI, and final in game preview below:

Evil men UI

Default Re: New Campaign UI's v0.5 - Gondor, Orc, Elven & Evil men UI's ready to download (New UI !! -> Evil men)

Keep up the great work!

GRAND ARCHITECT OF THE DWARVEN EMPIRE

Patrician Citizen

Thanks mate, Dwarven or northmen UI certainly starting shortly

El Monstero29's Avatar Semisalis

Glad to see this is still being worked on! I have to disagree with Araval on one thing, I think the Chinese dragon icon looked better than the current Aztec looking sun icon. If anything, I would say the lantern end-turn button looks too Chinese.

Cedric, may I have your permission to include this in my submod?

Patrician Citizen

You can use this in your submod, I have no issue with that.
    The lantern is a moorish lantern BTW (just recoloured to red to give an 'evil' hue )
    As for the sun symbol, just imagine it to be lied to an evil cult, and forget about aztecs though haradrim and rhunmen certainly do bloody sacrifices so you can see the parallel ... ^^

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast