Thread: [Tech] Bug Reports

Default [Tech] Bug Reports

Please post any bugs you may encounter while playing the mod. These can be small mistakes like text errors, strange occurrences that seem to be a mistake or specific errors like crashes. If possible, try to provide as much information as you can such as:
    - What other mods are you using?
    - What was happening at the time of the issue?
    - Do you have a save game file?

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

Default Re: [Tech] Bug Reports

First official bug report! Reporting for duty !

Whenever i try to hover my mouse over my faction leaders influence bar, and he has an influence > 10, i get a CTD.

Probably something that you guys can only fix when the official dev tools are out, so I'll be patient.

EDIT: WHOOPS, forgot to mention the submods I use.
    I use the darker sea submod, RobbStark's unit variation graphical mods, KAM's better cameras, Szpw's improved faction name, ammo refill, fix for old mens beard and shield bosses, and Attila's frontend UI. Though I've tried a new game without the submods, and it still seems to be a problem !
    Last edited by ThePoshBarbarian; June 06, 2018 at 05:14 PM. Reason: forgot to mention use of submods!

I cant seem to replicate it but many people have reported it, so I may have to just revert influence to 10 again...unless I can figure it out

Influence 20 bug I think it only happens in family tree screen from reports - shame if it is as its a good idea to widen out the influence range

I can't seem to get it to crash with the influence tooltip in any screen. So its really hard to fix.

might be a savegame problem

Is it on a specific screen only or anytime you mouse over the faction leader influence?

every time I hover over the leaders influence bar when it's over 5 on the bar.

I wonder why it happens for some people and not others. I can't get it to crash for me. This is frustrating because its impossible to fix if I can't get it to crash. I may just have to revert it.

Installed via the steam workshop, for whatever reason the modified skills don't seem to be working?

They look like the vanilla skills, and if I mod them via PFM I'm not seeing them change

First of all, I really like this mod as it gives more challenging but managable experience, I had to overcome food/supplies/loyalt/order deficites throw the whole campaign, although AI seems doesn't know what to do with a harder supply system. I've found two bugs (played for Mide on Legendary difficulty, no other mods except CoK):

1. Strange numbers for Faction contributing factor in public order details:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20190516201523_1.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	758.5 KB 
ID:	358219

2. Strange photo of the King's son (apparantly some roman DNA came out ), it backed to normal over time as seen on the second screenshot:

Name:	20190516205916_1.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	430.4 KB 
ID:	358218

Name:	20190518075922_1.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	410.8 KB 
ID:	358217