Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 10111213141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: [Rome Total War - Custom Mod] Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum

Default Re: [Rome Total War - Custom Mod] Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum

I sent the save

The War within greece was perhaps reaching its zenith, as the roman fleet disgorged more roman troops into the greek peninsula , taking athens and sparta from the greek's , but a flurry of blows both at sea in the southern greek sea , and on land , where the forces of armenia retook athens , and the egyptians retook both Sparta and Thermon from the romans using the almost bottomless pursestrings of the south. The roman fleet once supreme in the Corinth channel still had infantry reinforcements aboard, readying for another season's campaign on land, but the roman fleet was down to a mere 2 fleets and with the Egyptian & Armenian fleet's nearby the prognosis was looking favourable.

With the armenian's and Egyptians starting to carry the load , there was little for the greeks to do..... So the greek's looked to infiltrate the roman Consul who was fortified up in the west of Sparta, hoping perhaps to turn the messenian's against the spartans , using the spartan's use of slaves of captured people against them. The bodyguard's guarding the Consul of Rome however were too vigilant , and no spies could achieve a precious gate opening , to help the greeks get revenge for his war against the Hellenic peoples.

The greeks therefore turned to the sea, inacting a few seabourne conflicts against roman shipping which still were scattered around the area, and two swift sea actions , damaged two roman fleets which were scattered to the winds. A letter was sent to the Armenian's and Egyptians however, asking them to return Athens and Sparta at the earliest moments , as the free people of greece , bit at the reins, at the fact that foreign overseer's looked over the greek peoples in these settlements.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fleet action one.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	204.5 KB 
ID:	358868Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fleet action two.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	467.3 KB 
ID:	358869

Turn to Spain to player and admin
    Last edited by paladinbob123; July 10, 2019 at 03:37 PM.
    "War is the continuation of politics by other means." - Carl von Clausewitz

Nothing special happend here, I've sent the safe file to Rome

Epic Total war's Avatar Tiro

Extension please

I sent the turn to Carthage.

I took a Dacian fort with OO, assassinated some spies, a few diplomatic actions with Greece, a couple boat battles with Rome, and retook Corinth.

https://imgur.com/a/Su4PkJW

Mergor's Avatar T H E | G O R

+24

save sent to gaul

pics tomorrow, but a single egyptian diplomat bribed + a ship chased to destruction

General Dragon.'s Avatar Champion of Dragons
    Gaming Emeritus

Germania up!

"The Dragon is wise, a sage among the ignorant. He knows not all that glitters is gold."

themzr's Avatar Primicerius
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

A great victory for the people of gaul! The Roman heathens have been slaughtered to the man, and must now quake is fear as they have unleashed the wrath of the germanic tribes.

I apologize for the poor screens but I'm not sure how to take screenshots on RTW. Iceni is next.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1347.jpg   IMG_1348.jpg   IMG_1349.jpg   IMG_1350.jpg   IMG_1351.jpg  

IMG_1353.jpg  
    "I am not afraid of an army of lions led by a sheep; I am afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion."

----- Alexander The Great

zender9's Avatar Domesticus

I use ''Fraps'' to take screenshot in games. The pictures are mostly visible, so its ok. But it would be better if you can figure out something for the next turns.

General Dragon.'s Avatar Champion of Dragons
    Gaming Emeritus

Armenia up!

"The Dragon is wise, a sage among the ignorant. He knows not all that glitters is gold."

Dacia up

Quick sub, been busy so had little time. No battles

sent save:

The seasons was cool this time of the year, and the fighting had moved on and away to the western coastline of greece and the illyrian coastline , as perhaps rome now only controlled apollonia left , away from Roman lands. The naval war, had been won in the greek southern sea's and now rome was fighting for the defence of the Mere Nostrum , as the very real threat of a coastal landing on the italian lands became a very real reality. Egyptian proxies now controlled the cities of Thermon, Sparta and Corinth , as they now took upon the mainstay of the fighting , and control of the shipping war against the roman legions, with the help of the armenian's who took a fort to the west of Sparta , looking ever westwards . Athens was returned to the greek people , who took the opportunity to repair what shipping they could , reading for perhaps a chance of their own to take some roman real estate in lue of the destruction and hardship they had inflicted on the greek and hellenic people [including macedon].

Of warfare , there was little for the greek people to do , and apart from the chasing down of one wounded roman fleet north of crete , which was chased down and sunk just south of crete , with a second fleet action , their was little to report, as the Athenians prepared a celebration of the freedom of their own city state.

Turn sent to spain/admin
    Last edited by paladinbob123; July 19, 2019 at 12:51 PM.
    "War is the continuation of politics by other means." - Carl von Clausewitz

Subbed my ally, the spaniards, save sent to Rome.

zender9's Avatar Domesticus

I can use some extension.

The war for Greece has been won, the war for Italy is about to begin. The Roman fleets have been pushed out of Greek waters and fallen back to their Italian ports. The combined Armenian-Egyptian fleet has given chase. Meanwhile in Dacia, a Barabarian army was destroyed as it at assembled to move across the Danube. The road to the Dacian heart lands is now open to the Egyptian armies.

Turn sent to Carthage.

https://imgur.com/a/H5xj20W
    Last edited by Epic Total war; July 24, 2019 at 10:39 PM.

I am in a festival, I can only do this if you guys let me have a tiny bit more time than 48h