Hellow there!

Well, the mod is fantastic. Like it very much!

But, i'm having some bad first experiences. Playing 1805 campaign on H/H, im playing my first campaign as Macklenburg, just for try something new and challenging.
After reruiting an army, i decided to claim the territorios of Denmark. One year later, after three harder battles, Denmark was complety defeated.

The plans for the 1807 was Sweden. But....suddenly, The Ottaman Empire break up the trade agreement and declare war on me. and Prussia, who was my ally and we had excellent relations, joined the Turks against me.

So,
I offered Prussia 8k for keeping our old treaties. They accept, and the next turn they return to declare me the war (where is the honor?)

Now, look at this:

They are coming for me.

Now they come for me. I'm not going to stop this war, I postponed the invasion of Sweden to end up with the last Prussian traitor. I will invade Prussia with my two armies.I probably lose, but I want Prussian blood to run because of this lack of respect.Now, is not this a bit too realistic? The Turks ... crossing the entire Mediterranean to invade a small Baltic country?
Now they come for me. I'm not going to stop this war, I postponed the invasion of Sweden to end up with the last Prussian traitor. I will invade Prussia with my two armies.I probably lose, but I want Prussian blood to run because of this lack of respect.Now, is not this a bit too realistic? The Turks ... crossing the entire Mediterranean to invade a small Baltic country?