Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: [RESOURCE] - In Turn Crash Fix - Odryssia Cconfederation

UMCenturion's Avatar Ducenarius

Default [RESOURCE] - In Turn Crash Fix - Odryssia Cconfederation

Hi All - Important fix here for recent reports a single faction is causing a crash. We have ran into this with testing, and thought to be resolved. We are looking into this heavily and will get it figured out.

A big thanks to our newest team member, joysong for figuring this out during testing.

However, fret not, if you run into this crash, you can save it! As long as you follow the instructions below:
    1: Locate your save game: C:\Users\"Name"\AppData\Roaming\The Creative Assembly\Attila\save_games
    2: Download edithSF and open up your savegame - You can download esf here: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?623719
    3: Go to compressed_data / campaign_env / campaign model / world /faction_array
    4: Then search for the faction that causes the crash: under the faction name it will be called: line 177 - rom_odryssia_civil_war
    5: Click on faction and then look at the values
    6: Next load attila, start a campaign, save it and exit.
    7: Compare your old save game values with a new savegame start.
    8: Change the values from the new save game, and insert them into the existing save.
    9: Save the old file with the new changes and then boot it up.

Below are some screen shots:

Your corrupted save:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

New save game (left) and your corrupted save (right) - see difference:

Changed values:
    Last edited by UMCenturion; May 20, 2018 at 10:08 PM.

Mod Lead - UI/2D Art - Custom Map Editing

Default Re: [RESOURCE] - In Turn Crash Fix - Odryssia Cconfederation

I changed all the numbers from the new save to my old save and it still crashes at that spot.

UMCenturion's Avatar Ducenarius

Quote Originally Posted by racingsoul View Post
    I changed all the numbers from the new save to my old save and it still crashes at that spot.
    if you upload your save i can take a look - make sure you change everything - not just the numbers. for example if there is a spot that has text that is different, change that too. if there is text there, but no text in the original, delete the text. Everything has to be the exact same in the first column

Mod Lead - UI/2D Art - Custom Map Editing

what is the differences?

oh I see bro, sry spam

first of all i'll like to take time to thank the MOD team on all it's coding im on 101 loving the campaign and every detail you guys spent months programming it WAS WORTH THE WAIT!!
    http://uppit.com/1rhydivvq9tj

Unfortuntely the senabe rebels declared war on me and now my save game is corruped please look into this fix as it will help me a long time supporter and others <3 Finalhero

Hello.

I'm being crashed by the Arsacid Dynasty, but cant find the faction in the array. I've checked it twice now. Maybe i'm being stupid..

I guess i'll just wait for some sort of fix. Was enjoying the 10 or so turns I got in!

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1gc...IjXkYdtp-oAV7Q

Mines being crashed by Kingdom of Sophene

Quote Originally Posted by denzo View Post
    I tried my best to figure it out on my own, didn't have any luck.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1HF...W1CS9HmXoKqZsB

guys I found a temp fix just re-load old save few turns ago and un-declare war with the faction it worked for me hopefully that can help developers find out maybe it's a recruiting too much thing <3 the mod still best mod ever

Quote Originally Posted by finalherowarrior View Post
    guys I found a temp fix just re-load old save few turns ago and un-declare war with the faction it worked for me hopefully that can help developers find out maybe it's a recruiting too much thing <3 the mod still best mod ever
    I hadn't even made contact with the faction that was crashing. I tried going back 4-5 turns but it kept on crashing at turn 40 no matter what i did different. Oh well I love the first 30 turns the best anyways lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Walters1 View Post
    Hello.

I'm being crashed by the Arsacid Dynasty, but cant find the faction in the array. I've checked it twice now. Maybe i'm being stupid..

I guess i'll just wait for some sort of fix. Was enjoying the 10 or so turns I got in!

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1gc...IjXkYdtp-oAV7Q
    Similar to what Walters1 is getting, my game also crashes when it ticks to Arsacid Dynasty, except I reached around the 35th turn. I also cannot spot this faction in the array, triple-checked with no avail

This is perhaps the best total war mod I have played to date! Fingers crossed that this may get resolved soon! Before that it is time to pick up EU4 campaign again...

http://uppit.com/5221a0y5446w

I'm trying to fix a save with Carthage but from what I can see my save that crashed have the same values as the new one that I created so I can't fix it. Can someone help please?
    Last edited by Jakoporeeno; June 03, 2018 at 11:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by denzo View Post

Got the same problem with Kingdom of Sophene on turn 47, tried old saves and the above, cant get it to work..:/
    But besides that awesome mod!
    Besides th

Got the same CTD with the Arsacid Dynasty.

Foederatus

Gods above and below, you Arsacid Dynasty! you all to death!

Two turns away from getting Marian troops research!

Arsacid Dynasty is screwing me around 30 turns in. I tried this but it didnt work. BTW i think i saw someone earlier say they couldnt find the arsacid dynasty thats because im almost positive they are put under the name "parthia"

Het guys. I don't know if this is the same error but my game is crashing at the end turn once ALL other factions are done. So I mean when it is about to be my turn again, it crashes so I cannot see how it can be related to another faction.

I am playing as Rome and on 72 with 4tpy. I tried reloading a previous savce and making totally different decisions but seems to still crash when starting turn 73.

Any ideas?

Same bug, playing with MACEDON, and the game crashes after the turn finishes and all factions are finish the moves. Turn 55 to 56.

Same bug as the two above. Playing with Macedon and got it from turn 98-99. I then reloaded a save from turn 95. From that save I got a crash from 96-97.
    It even bluescreened my PC after crashing Attila once.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast