Thread: [RELz] Skill Restoration in Morrowind

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Leonardo's Avatar Reborn Old Timer

Default [RELz] Skill Restoration in Morrowind

Skill Restoration

This mod adds the ability to enchant items in-game with the Restore Skill spell and the Damage Skill spell effect.
    Which was not available to the player in vanilla. The player could only restore damaged skills when activating various of shrines across Vvardenfell.
    I always thought that was wrong, so I created this mod to add that *removed* Restore Skill spell effect in-game.

I also added the Damage Skil spell effect and let a NPC to sell a few spells with the Damage Skill effect, just to make it more logical and realistic for the player in-game.
    Beware, a few daedra worshippers and the named Ash Vampires, Dagoth servants, will now cast spells with the Damage Skill spell effect.

Install - Uninstall
    How to install the mod, just drop it into the Data Files folder and activate the Skill Restoration.esp in the Morrowind Launcher or in the Mods tab in Wrye Mash. That's about it.

To uninstall the mod, just delete the mod in the Data Files folder and you're done. Always update your gamesaves in the Saves tab in Wrye Mash.
    Mod Information
    It sould be compatible with most mods, except for mods that edit one of these NPC's and/or mods that edits the named Ash Vampires.

"Chaplain Ogrul" in Fort Darius, Gnisis
    "Erer Darothril" in Dirty Muriel's Cornerclub in Wolverine Hall, Sadrith Mora
    "Faras Thirano" in Tower of Dawn Lower Level, Ghostgate

Should you have an issue then try to load this last in your loadorder, but before the Mashed Lists.esp as it handles the levelled lists in-game.
    Requires: Morrowind, Tribunal, Bloodmoon

Feel free to use this mod in your own mods. The only thing I want is to credit me. Enjoy!
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Under patronage of General Brewster of the Imperial House of Hader.

How to make Morrowind less buggy for new players - Of course every player may find it useful.