Page 76 of 78 FirstFirst ... 265166676869707172737475767778 LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,520 of 1543

Thread: [Technical] 1.15 Bug Reports

Default Re: [Technical] 1.15 Bug Reports

Its 183 BC, I am playing Parthia. The Saka I am pretty sure did nothing so far, they are just in their camped state and sitting there. They might do some diplomacy here and there but they haven't moved from Nisa in since forever.

EDIT:The Parthia campaign started having too many crashes, so I switched to Pergamum, its year 198BC , and I am besieging Ephesus, however when I end the turn and all the factions end their I get a CTD...
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by The Despondent Mind; November 27, 2019 at 04:54 AM.

I get a CTD after all factions end their turns I play as Macedon and the crash is at turn 74.
    I can't figure out what is causing the crash, sometimes I get a diplomatic request from Dacian Rebels and sometimes I don't and I crash anyway.

CTD.rar

In 1.15.3 are some pink textures on roman legionnaires in custom battle. In 1.1.5 it is ok. I suppose it is caused by new division of rome to republic, augustan and marian etc... In my humble opinion it shouldn't be present in campaign.

is this mod dead

Anyone having sound problems??? I just got thru loading latest version running; because my Attilla files were really screwed up. I verified & now it works without any sound!!

Sorry for post. I found problem
    Last edited by Marshall Sabatini; January 18, 2020 at 11:20 AM.

Hello I installed both packs ans I am really impressed. Only the Suebi have no faction leader (name) in the frontend. The game returned to desctop when loading (I got a crash data). The other factions I tried could load.

However everything is looking very professional, you did an incredible work. Congratulations!

I have also an own problem and a question. Is anybody in your team who can read the chrashdata? I have a serious problem. I am building an own AD642map and I am nearly ready for alpha and my Assembly Kit (the raw data) got destroyed, the (last) save(s) on my other HDD included. I can build a startposition, load the frontend but game chrashes on loading any faction. I know the reason. Bob took data of a disabled mod with similar name in the game data. I think that one of the daily Steam Spam Updates made Bob crazy while building a startposition. I got gamecrashes in turnchanges, after that I saw the update. When loading new I could continue. However I am in a desperated situation. I could need help.

It is a little bit sad, that the great mod seems to be not more supported. I solved my own problems. But I have no interest in further tests of this mod and following this thread.

Totalize's Avatar Libertus

Does this mod still crash all the time. I tried playing a few campaigns and it crashed twice on me so I unsubscribed from the mod. Last time I played was in the fall last year.

First of all, amazing mod!

Secondly, the war reparation (Carth.->Rome) events keep happening even when they are at war with each other or after Carthage has been destroyed. (Getting reparations from extinct people is probably not WAD. )
    Last edited by davewolf101; April 12, 2020 at 05:44 PM.

Zaar's Avatar Semisalis

Good to see the Mod is alive
    so i just play a campaign....turn 70, not one ctd, which is awesome
    i just got stuck (play rome) with the Technologietree, Civic T2 , Provincial Laws! cant get there because i need a CapitalBuilding which i just can built if i have this Perk but this perk is just available if i have the CuriaJulia which i cant build because....wait
    and i guess i just can get to the marian reforms if i have this building to get a higher Tier of another building...pretty confusing

Really love the Mod. But i am also stuck in my Roman Campaign with End Turn direct to Desktop Crashes.

I experienced multiple Crashes through the Turns 80ish.

Now it always CTD after Turn 109.

Save Game Turn 107 and
    Autosave Turn 109 (after everytime CTD) ->
    https://1drv.ms/u/s!AtLrxec9zmqKgrBU...Sgqew?e=Nvtd2f

Would be awesome if somebody could help.

Hi,
    Few missing unit cards.

https://ibb.co/vHfdqgc
    https://ibb.co/HzwHNsg
    Last edited by Hro3a; April 25, 2020 at 03:51 PM.

Does anyone else get the same bug? The Seleucid, Ptolemaic and Macedon faction leaders are bugged. Others are fine

Last edited by Jakkka123; May 04, 2020 at 01:27 PM.

it's not a bug, it's a ghost faction

I'm getting a CTD at the end of turn, like many others. I tried to do the save game editing but it didn't help.
    The fact that this is an amazing mod with so much effort on it, is completely destroyed because of this issue which is really disappointing.
    I'm willing to provide support if help is necessary.
    Save game is here : https://www.dropbox.com/s/77fllzxl9t...ring.save?dl=0

Just reinstalled Attila to try the new update, i subscribed to the mod on steam with no other mods or submods even subscribed.
    I did notice some small bugs : First sentence of the Boii description in new campain is doubled. Suebi have no faction leader name.
    Playing Marcomani I noticed that Drogo's campain model had no arms.
    Playing as Iceni, Oxtaios got Boudicca texture in battle after ocuppying Verlamion.
    And some random end turn CTDs

I see this Great mod still has bugs unfortunately. I just started playing this mod. I was wondering does anyone have the problem with not being able to kill the enemy general?. I played Rome first battle Hannibal charged into my whole army, assuming to commit suicide, he never died, his whole bodyguard was destroyed accept him, he had so many javelins and pilums sticking out of is horse and body that I laughed so hard he looked like a porcupine lol.

I win battle without killing general first battle and auto resolve second.

I think this mod has great potential. I love the units and battles they are fun. I think you need to add walls to cities that have walls, never know which town has a wall until I attack one, I got one crash so far when I tried to fight a siege battle with the Arverni turn 3 I think. The UI on certain factions are hard to see. I hope you guys keep working on this mod, could be the best every made.

Julio-Claudian's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by Warriordude View Post
    I think this mod has great potential. I love the units and battles they are fun. I think you need to add walls to cities that have walls, never know which town has a wall until I attack one, I got one crash so far when I tried to fight a siege battle with the Arverni turn 3 I think. The UI on certain factions are hard to see. I hope you guys keep working on this mod, could be the best every made.
    fyi every city has walls in this mod.