Page 7 of 78 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516173257 ... LastLast

Thread: [Technical] 1.15 Bug Reports

UMCenturion's Avatar Ducenarius

Default Re: [Tech] AE BETA 1.0 Bug Reports

Quote Originally Posted by ocean22003 View Post
    Cavalry cannot remount the horses after dismounting. The unit becomes stuck and does not react to orders. Seems to apply to any cavalry.

Can you repost picture? its not coming through

Mod Lead - UI/2D Art - Custom Map Editing

Campus Martius chain seems to have worse stats than than basic military drill chain, not sure if that's intentional

Quote Originally Posted by yEllow_dEviL View Post
    I am getting CTD's at the end of a turn. I've tried switching things here and there hoping but no luck. THis is the third campaing and I really dont want to restart again.. what can be done do you think? (i already removed other mods)
    Can you upload a save game please. also what is the faction turn that it is crashing on?

Quote Originally Posted by Norsewarrior View Post
    When sieging Caralis, i get no options for siege Equipment. I can attack straight away but the walls are there and are not damaged.
    Same problem with Kotais (Colchis). Attacked, no option to build siege equipment, and the city definitely has walls.

It says no walls:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20180520150640_1.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	1.00 MB 
ID:	353373

But those look like walls:

Name:	20180520150957_1.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	851.0 KB 
ID:	353374

Quote Originally Posted by Raziel64 View Post
    Update on the Co-operative Multiplayer problem I reported.

By turning off the Experimental Supply Mod, then going onto Multiplayer Campaign, Head-To-Head first (since you cannot pick a faction in Co-op right now), select your faction, then switch-over to Co-op and start the game, it is possible to begin (what seems to be) a working co-operative campaign.

Will report more as I find it, and happy to answer questions/test things as required!
    Keep us posted!

Quote Originally Posted by zoner16 View Post
    Same problem with Kotais (Colchis). Attacked, no option to build siege equipment, and the city definitely has walls.

It says no walls:

Can you provide details on the main building chain you have? those are assigned walls, so I need to figure out which one is not assigned walls. For both cities in this double quote. thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by UMCenturion View Post
    Can you upload a save game please. also what is the faction turn that it is crashing on?
    Not OP and don't know how to post save game, but this is happening for me too at around (60-70 turns?) and with Rome. Really annoying because I just got access to the legionaries and was starting to get on a roll. There was also a problem with some absurd levels of slavery, but other than that the mod has been fantastic.

Quote Originally Posted by ocean22003
    Cavalry cannot remount the horses after dismounting. The unit becomes stuck and does not react to orders. Seems to apply to any cavalry.
    Can you repost picture? its not coming through
    Just wanted to add that I have noticed the same problem when using Agema Cavalry.

Great MOD thank you!!!

OK, forgive me if this has been posted or asked before; is there a reason my Roman faction (in the Grand Campaign) starts out as "Yellow" instead of "Red"? I've seen some videos and Rome's in-battle uniforms and banners are red, not yellow. Am I missing something or is it a bug? I am kind of new to Attila, so...

FYI, I cleaned out my data folder, including the attila.exe and reaquired all files, no other mods installed anywhere. Thanks!

CTD every time the enemy army gets in, I'm assuming, firing range for its Archers.

Playing as Pergamon attacking Bithnyia.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot (17).jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by zoner16 View Post

It says no walls:

Alright, no worries this is an easy fix.
    Vespasian's own: Up the Augusta! For Cato!

AE: Battle Balancing and BAI.

I experienced multiple crashes when attacking Aquilea in a siege battle. I am playing as the romans and have besieged the city for a couple of turns so there are two breaches in the walls. The battle map of Aquilea does not have any walls, it is a generic roman port town from the vanilla game so maybe it could be related to the lack of walls on the battle map.

Quote Originally Posted by Voltaic View Post
    Great MOD thank you!!!

OK, forgive me if this has been posted or asked before; is there a reason my Roman faction (in the Grand Campaign) starts out as "Yellow" instead of "Red"? I've seen some videos and Rome's in-battle uniforms and banners are red, not yellow. Am I missing something or is it a bug? I am kind of new to Attila, so...

FYI, I cleaned out my data folder, including the attila.exe and reaquired all files, no other mods installed anywhere. Thanks!
    Its a setting in Attila - believe you have a option ticked, saying show allied color or something.

Quote Originally Posted by SquatSam View Post
    I experienced multiple crashes when attacking Aquilea in a siege battle. I am playing as the romans and have besieged the city for a couple of turns so there are two breaches in the walls. The battle map of Aquilea does not have any walls, it is a generic roman port town from the vanilla game so maybe it could be related to the lack of walls on the battle map.
    Fixing that now

Its a setting in Attila - believe you have a option ticked, saying show allied color or something.
    I see, I'll have a look and let you know. Thank you!

i have update my save on post 114 can you take a look

Hello,

first: Thank you for your hard work! Second: I crash to desktop always some fire fxs appear? Got this problem never before!

Oh yeah, the AI seems slightly dumber than vanilla Attila. A good example was that, playing as Macedon, the AI kept trying to destroy my right flank, even though I left a gap between my right and left flanks. They could have sent their army, and then wrecked my army from the back, but they just charged my pikes and lost. I don't think the AI does this in vanilla Attila. By the way, what is pretty awesome is how the battles feel like Rome I and Med. II battles more than Attila/Rome II! That's awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by greedogre View Post
    i have update my save on post 114 can you take a look
    will do thanks! looking now.

Libertus

King Philip V is lacking a sword when I switch his general unit from an agema phalanx to royal squadron
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20180520204310_1.jpg