Page 69 of 78 FirstFirst ... 19445960616263646566676869707172737475767778 LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,380 of 1543

Thread: [Technical] 1.15 Bug Reports

Default Re: [Tech] AE BETA 1.0 Bug Reports

Quote Originally Posted by Sheridan View Post
    Haven't forgotten about Pontus, just been really focused on other tasks. Checking into that one tonight

Ptolemy was fixed at some previous version I think. But in this one I think he's been made an adult to circumvent the issue alltogether. Will control that political actions are possible
    I still think the best solution to Ptolemy would be to add Agathocles into the royal family as faction leader with v. poor stats. That would reflect the unstable and damaging regency in Egypt at the time, similar to how Rufinius and Stilicho are in the ERE and WRE royal families in vanilla.

You would then have Ptolemy as an inactive member of the Egyptian royal family until he came of age, and I believe if you added a scripted event to show the death of Agathocles in early 202BC then the game would automatically generate a regent for Ptolemy. Pretty sure that happened to me in a past game when my faction leader died before the heir came of age, although I'm not sure exactly what would occur in AE.

the eastern building tree that raises the fertility of a province does not raise it up every upgrade, but every two upgrades. Is this intentional or is it a bug?

@armen this is intentional, but also different in 1.1 where only the final two levels raise it (due to being one of the most powerful effects in-game)

@Swarbs that's good advice, thank you. Will look at the WRE/ERE examples

Think it was mentioned here - armenian missing officer bug is fixed. Will notify on a bunch of other fixes tomorrow
    Campaign modder for Ancient Empires

A few of the upcoming bug fixes in 1.15.

I realise this doesn't address all issues posted thus far, in particular situation-specific CTDs which we are working to resolve. The patch will be made public when stability issues are resolved satisfyingly.

• Roman Garrisons: Researching 'Cohort Organisation' previously caused a temporary removal of most Roman garrissons. This bug has been fixed
    • Not a bug but design issue: Roman hastati, principes and triarii now evolve into generic Italian 'Cohors' unit which is a base type of legionary troop, as opposed to previously evolving into a less useful townwatch unit
    • CTD when selecting AI Rome in Custom Battle: fixed - although Imperial Rome in CB is now limited to Marian and some AoR units
    • Missing officers for some factions (e.g. Armenia)
    • Startpos bug fixes:
      • Dozens of settlements corrected, especially in Egypt and the Seleucid lands where some buildings were not appropriate for owning faction's culture
      • Revamped startpos - added hundreds of new buildings to make the start varied, and helping small AI factions quickly get on their feet. Farms added to dozens of AI factions previously missing secondary buildings and/or starving - will help to make many AI factions more challenging and tough
      • Completely redone starting armies - with few exceptions, they are now ~30-50% smaller and generally have weaker units. Also added in starting armies for 60 factions who previously did not have these

• Various campaign bug fixes including but not limited to character skills, traits, army traditions, buildings and more, where effects would sometimes not apply properly
    • Naval combat - transport ships reduced to 2 for infantry and 1 for cavalry, from 3/2
    • Bug fixes for numerous technologies such as not being able to research (e.g. Urban Cohorts), too high costs/turn...
    • Made Sanitation constructable in all 186 regions
    • Fixed bug where low public order would lead to slave pop migration
    • UI fixes
    • Removal of vanilla loading screen tooltips
    • Diseases - lowered spread rate, fixed bug where double effects would sometimes apply
    • Character skills: halved impact of most background skill effects (e.g. Popularity 4 --> 2, Integrity 6 --> 3)
    • Generals now use voice commands when you select them on the campaign map

The legatus legionis of pompey, caesar and augustus do not have their swords properly rendered. Normal unit is fine. Also i can no longer see the imperial legions in custom battle, dont know if its a bug or an intended design decision.

Imperial legions were removed from CBs to resolve crashes

Thanks for the update. Unfortunately I'm still seeing Ptolemy V in the sidebar as Hellenistic Nobility, as well as in the family tree. Tlepolemus is there as faction leader, so possibly something wrong with how Ptolemy V is set up?

Semisalis

Don't know if it's intended but there's no "fish" building in regions with the fish resource. it does not even appear in the building browser anymore. this coupled with fish being produced by regular fishing ports makes the resource itself pointless.
    some inconsistencies in stats for starting armies units for rome and carthage. most principes wear chainmail but have an armor value of 6 just like the lighter hastati.
    8 armor value for "bellatores gallico" really seems too much as they fight mostly bare chested or wearing a leather armor and only very rarely a chainmail.
    By the way i think that the plural nominative of "gallicus" should be "gallici" and not "gallico".
    Last edited by Goffredo85; August 08, 2019 at 12:22 PM.

Swarbs will have to consult UMC on this. He shouldn't be in the nobility

Guys,

trully love the effort, but i prefere the old graphic that surround a settlement when its under siege. The new one is bit too cluttered.

Default Re: [Technical] 1.15 Bug Reports

OP updated with known bugs for v 1.15

Goffredo thank you. The fish resource building was taken out of the mod in this version since, as you mentioned, it is redundant. However it seems like the resource itself wasn't patched out properly. Will be fixed. Re armour values - looking into this.

Totalknight This is the first I hear of this. Do you have a screenshot or something that could help to illustrate?

All,

Civic research, provincial laws wont let me research it. Needs a fixin.

Quote Originally Posted by Totalknight View Post
    All,

Civic research, provincial laws wont let me research it. Needs a fixin.
    Have you met the building requirement, i.e. Civil Court?

Quote Originally Posted by Sheridan View Post
    Have you met the building requirement, i.e. Civil Court?
    weeelll shizz, did not realize this. l shalllll build one

Semisalis

don't know if it's due to the attila battle engine but disengaging units from combat is very diffcult. they take a lot of casualties and seems to get stuck in "combat" even more then they did in rome 2. this is especially bad for cavalry.
    another thing: precursor weapons are seldom thrown before a charge. maybe something with the throwing range or firing arc is wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by Goffredo85 View Post
    don't know if it's due to the attila battle engine but disengaging units from combat is very diffcult. they take a lot of casualties and seems to get stuck in "combat" even more then they did in rome 2. this is especially bad for cavalry.
    another thing: precursor weapons are seldom thrown before a charge. maybe something with the throwing range or firing arc is wrong?
    The first issue is a vanilla thing, it's seen in other mods as well.
    I'd think the range is a bit low or the velocity of the projectile (making effective range lower than maximum theoretical range). Though I can't say I've noticed this with most units. Does it occur with a particular faction?

Semisalis

Playing rome right now

edit: other possible bug. is it right for the Africanus to start with an early custodes corporis equitis bodyguard? everyone else starts with late version.
    his army also has some more "advanced" units that you cannot actually recruit at the start. like a cohors sociorum and velites. is it right?
    Last edited by Goffredo85; August 10, 2019 at 11:19 AM.

All is intentional, except for the bodyguard - it should be late version.

Libertus

I may have discovered a possible bug. Playing Rome, turn 229 at the moment. I've been trying to research 'Law of Citizenship for Latins and Allies', but it's locked for me. It doesn't state any building requirement and vice versa I can't find a building in the browser that states it unlocks this research. Clicking it simply doesn't work, exactly like with a research that is actually locked. I think I've built every possible building from the military chains that could logically unlock it. Campus Martius, Legionary Barracks, Fortress, Auxilary barracks are all upgraded as far as they can and are now locked because of this and further research (which are of course also locked behind this one). I've also tried upgrading all civic things like the library, Palatium, courts, coinage. Nothing works. Sooo, right now a lot of units are locked (Auxilla units, Augstan and Imperial legionares), which is pretty .

Thought this was worth mentioning. Hope there is a fix!

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Satanus9001 - Fixed and pending update to Steam.