Page 65 of 78 FirstFirst ... 1540555657585960616263646566676869707172737475 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,300 of 1543

Thread: [Technical] 1.15 Bug Reports

Default Re: [Tech] AE BETA 1.0 Bug Reports

amazing job guys

i have a question why is the noble support for Nabatea always 0%

Julio-Claudian's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by Julio-Claudian View Post
    Yes exactly. The road building effects seem to work (can'r really tell) and there's plenty of traffic where the roads should be but they just don't show up visibly. Some have no roads with no building or basic roads with no building which then disappear when a road building is built.

Another bug I've noticed is that barbarian factions (maybe others) will change their main settlement building to the 'subjugated people' building and then not be able to recruit any units.

Edit: Looking through the regions with save parser around 90% of barbarian factions have done this and have no armies or units or a few units left over from before they converted to 'conquered people'. From what I can see they do this whenever their settlement has been attacked or just for no reason.
    Parthia has also done this. Does anybody else see this happening? Kinda ruins the campaign as half the factions can't recruit.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheridan View Post
    Is it only barbarian cities? Seems like the settlement wall effects don't sync up correctly
    Yes, only barbarian cities so far, I've just started my campaign, so cannot comment on greek or eastern yet, although I did have an error with the Macedon capital were it said that there where no walls and I could not build any siege equipment but offcourse it had walls but I could attack those.

playing Roman campaign. In Mediolanum ladders and siege towers don't work; gates cannot be broken by infantry from the outside. in the Balkans; Thessalonica is an in land city, its towers do not fire. their capture points are all over the place. If the tower fire comes it usually comes from other points of the map.

This happened while i was taking Thessalonica from the Regum Odrysium one turn after they took the city from Macedon.

Guys, 2 issues driving me crazy,

Why after Cohort Organization is researched, garrisons are gone? I see this mainly for Roma capital
    Why the AI is not attaching during siege battles? They just stand around, not moving.

thanks,

Foederatus

Immediately following Cohort Organization research is completed, I experienced all attempts to fight battles manually results in CTD. I have tried reloading earlier games and doing battles in different regions. The same outcome occurs the moment research completes. Whether this is related Im not sure, but the turn after Cohort Organization is completed all the Urban units disappear and you are no longer able to retrain your existing units to them. This includes all garrisons for regions that dont utilize Socii units.
    Last edited by Gimmetime44; February 03, 2019 at 11:36 PM.

Foederatus

Just started a campaign as Carthage and noticed the Odeoin has 2 separate buildings that have the same path.
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Hi,
    sorry for my english.

At the campaign map, there are every 5-10 minutes very long loading times (so about 1-2 minutes). I donīt mean the loading times if I click on "End turn". I have only the two files from the direct download. Has someone else this problem too?

BUG: Marcomanni can only get garrison units in its capital building chain. Essentially, you can't conquer land unless you want to garrison it permanently with an army....
    ♠ We Few, We happy few, We Band of Brothers
    For He who sheds His blood with me shall be my Brother ♠

CPU
    : i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz, Water Cooler: Corsair H100i (2x Noctua NF-F12 pull), MoBo: ASRock Z77 Extreme 4,
    RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8gb 1866MHz CL9Red, GPU: ASUS DCIIOC GTX 770, PSU: Corsair AX750,
    Case: Corsair 500r White, SSD: Samsung 840 128gb, Optical: LG BH16NS40 OEM Blu-ray Writer,
    Monitors: Alienware AW2310 23.6" & Samsung UA40ES6200, Audio: Creative T20 Series II &
    Sony HTCT260H, Keyboard: Logitech G510 & K400r, Mouse: Logitech Anywhere Mouse

New to the mod and 3rd turn of Ptolomei campaign.

There are couple of issues which I don't know if they are intended so or it is just a bug:

1) Battle 1 - Killed everyone but 1 man from general's unit which wouldn't die (message came that enemy general has died) despite being constant routing. That one man unit runs away and becomes 50 men general's unit. Next turn somehow that unit recruits 6 new units and attacks me. The same scenario: Killed everyone but 1 man from general's unit which wouldn't die (message came that enemy general has died) despite being constant routing. That one man unit again runs away and becomes 50 men general's unit. I attack and this time I auto-resolve, the enemy gun for good.

2) I am playing Ptolomei who has child king without any relatives. How am I suppose to keep the loyalty of the others when everybody have more influence than me and I have no way to increase my Influence?

3) My general won 3 battles (2 attack, 1 siege defense (sallied forward)). These are the traits which he got for those Decisive victories:
    - Confident attacker (+20% aura) and Lack confidence (-1 Command in land and -20% aura) at the same time
    - Ignorant (-3 Command, -3 Management)
    - Lack confidence converted into Poor Leadership (-1 Command in land and -30% aura)
    - Unreliable in sieges (-1 turn holdout during sieges)
    - Insecure defender (-1 Command in land, -30% aura)

4) Paragon of Military Command trait's levels have the same buff.

5) Every time when I press Building browser button it open Iron resource building tree. This is annoying as I have to uncollapse Resources tab in order to go to other buildings trees.

6) I cannot find Royal Palace building tree on the Building browser.
    Last edited by Emperor VI; February 05, 2019 at 01:45 AM.

Привет, друзья! Прежде всего, большое уважение ко всем моддерам и извините за мой английский! Пожалуйста, помогите мне! Проблема в том, что после каждого хода у меня есть CTD, затем я начинаю с автосохранения! Я не могу играть 2 или более ходов прямо. Все файлы в Steam, у меня есть 2 пакета модов: мастер-пакет и пакет моделей без каких-либо модов. Пожалуйста, скажите мне, что не так?

Hi,friends! First of all, big respect for all modders of Ancient Empires! Sorry for my english. Please , help me! The problem is: after every turn, i have CTD. Then, i begin from autosave, play without any problems for the next turn, and CTD again! I cannot play 2 or more turns straightly.All files are checked in steam, it's o.k., i have 2 pack's of mod : master pack and model's pack, without any mod's , so, please tell me, what's wrong?

Some graphics bugs:

-some buildings are missing on the campaign map, i noticed it on the armenian recruitment building chains

-Seleucia ad tigriwhatever (ctesiphon) looks really weird (see attachments) irregardless of which buildings are present or faction ownership. It seems that whenever the city exceeds two slots any additional slot either doesn't have walls or has ruined walls, and the "filling" buildings (the buildings that sorround slots) are missing. Again, see attachments
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20190123174048_1.jpg   20190123174133_1.jpg  

Again not sure if it is game design or something wrong:

In my understanding tax works like this------Wealth*tax rate=money you get.

In this game it works like this ------ Wealth + tax rate=money you get

Also, is there any way to know how Native Discontent Public order penalties are calculated?!

Quote Originally Posted by ♠ Thomas Cochrane ♠ View Post
    BUG: Marcomanni can only get garrison units in its capital building chain. Essentially, you can't conquer land unless you want to garrison it permanently with an army....
    Barbarians were released prematurely. It's safe to say that they are not fleshed out, and will not be for a while longer. We're still hard at work on the primary release factions, and further updates are in development. Will let you guys know when something big is going on for barbarians
    Campaign modder for Ancient Empires

Icon1 When AI controls Roman Empire game crash

Hi i have the problem that my game crashes as soon a battle loads with roman empire controlled by ai. Makes playing campain a little difficult :/ Any solutions ? love the mod.

Default Re: When AI controls Roman Empire game crash

Quote Originally Posted by Chris4234 View Post
    Hi i have the problem that my game crashes as soon a battle loads with roman empire controlled by ai. Makes playing campain a little difficult :/ Any solutions ? love the mod.
    Which parts are you running of the mod? Conflicts have been known to cause some of these instances
    Campaign modder for Ancient Empires

Default Re: When AI controls Roman Empire game crash

Quote Originally Posted by Sheridan View Post
    Which parts are you running of the mod? Conflicts have been known to cause some of these instances
    The ancient Empires models pack 2 and the ancient empire public release v1.1 part 1 (Cant find any different Version of part 1 hope ist the correct one) . And the submod for renaming factions.

Iceni, after I built the storage pit a recive +38k income from import food edict. Nice, it's like 20th turn?

I believe all barbarian factions are unbalanced, and there have been multiple accounts of income skyrocketing after building their granary chain.