Page 63 of 78 FirstFirst ... 1338535455565758596061626364656667686970717273 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,260 of 1543

Thread: [Technical] 1.15 Bug Reports

Foederatus

Default Re: [Tech] AE BETA 1.0 Bug Reports

I can't seem to pin point the problem. But all Socii units for Rome seem to have there upkeep less affected than the regular Roman units from between 60 and 120 denari.

What do you mean less affected? By general traits and army traditions? They cost less/more?

Laetus

Hey guys, I was commenting on the steam page and saw you asked to move here. I am about 80 or so turns into a Roman campaign. I won't list the bugs I already put in the Steam comments, but I did just find a game breaking bug that other also reported on steam. Once Marian legions are researched and recruited, the mod crashes anytime I try to manually fight a battle. This is absolutely game breaking so PLEASE let us all know if this is a known bug or when it has been fixed. Also, the military colony building past tier 2 don't show any descriptions, just a blank box, so we have no clue what they do or if they unlock units. Thank you!

Are you referring to the Roman Colonies chain? Because I definitely have descriptions after tier 2.

Laetus

Quote Originally Posted by Spariel View Post
    Are you referring to the Roman Colonies chain? Because I definitely have descriptions after tier 2.
    Not the civilian colony chain, the military colony chain. The one that allows you to recruit legions. Tier 2 shows the description and what units it can recruit, but the two after it show nothing but a blank box. If it matters, I have not researched the tech to be able to build them, but that hasn't made any other building descriptions disappear.

Foederatus

What do you mean less affected? By general traits and army traditions? They cost less/more?
    As a quick example, I have a ai_roman_hastati_30, ai_roman_socii_20_latin, and a ai_roman_socii_25 all in the same army that is in foreign territory. The upkeep cost from the main_units table for those units are 286, 273, and 260. Their actual upkeep in the game for this army is 323, 281, and 268. That amounts to +13% upkeep for the Hastati, +3% for the Pedites Sociorum Latini, and +3% for the Cohors Sociorum. I have 1 skill in Quartermaster for -6% upkeep and 1 skill in Logistics Expert for +4% upkeep. They all should have a -2% upkeep cost.

Now to make it more interesting, Socii units of any kind are not getting the garrisoned -25% upkeep applied but the Roman units are. In an army garrisoned in Roma with no effects on upkeep other than being garrisoned, the same 3 units upkeep costs are 229 for Hastati, 270 for Pedites Sociorum Latini, and 257 for Cohors Sociorum.

Laetus

Thanks to another Steam user for finding this, but I figured I should report it here so it gets fixed faster. The Legatus Legionis general unit seems to be what is causing the battle crashes when cohort organization is researched.

Got the latest update this morning (1.1.1b).

When starting a new game, every province is now on either -95 or -100 PO. Is this an intentional change, as it doesn't seem to have been mentioned in the change log?

Also getting random CTDs as well, one with the Seleucids when trying to view the garrison of Cyprus.

Do you also have no FoW in the latest update?

Do you also have no FoW in the latest update?
    Yup. Whole map is visible, no FoW at all. Although there is a bit of fog over parts of Ireland, Scotland and Mauretania so maybe something to do with visibility ranges?

It was fine yesterday, the update around four hours ago seems to have broken something.

All AI factions also have -95 or -100 PO for their provinces as well.

Yes, it seems to have been that update. I'm not 100% sure what is wrong with FoW because when playing as the Seleucids at least the map is fine.

Come to think of it, I didn't notice FoW issues when starting with Seleucids so maybe it was only with Rome. I noticed they have a spy in Iberia now (although no way to recruit more), and that wasn't in the changelog either, so it's possible the last update broke something.

I think you're spot on. Checked out some other factions and they didn't have the FoW problem either (though PO is an issue for all factions).

Hi everyone! My problem is with an ancillary, the one that gives your general +2 experience for new infantry recruits just doesn't work. I put it on my general then wait for next turn to take effect, recruit new units but no additional chevrons for infantry. Im recruiting hastati and principes. Thanks for this awesome mod btw!
    Historia est magistra vitae. - Cicero

I laid siege on mediolanum with two armies, I had like 10 ladders, my men docked the ladders but NOBODY climbed up, they just stood there. Even the icon of dropping the ladded was no longer available so when they docked it, they just detached from the ladder. Trying thru the gate didnt work ether, men go stuck there.
    https://youtu.be/-uIiEqClxXU
    Last edited by neoiq5719; January 25, 2019 at 04:10 PM.
    The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his.

A custom battle against the Imperial Rome will still cause the game to crash. I wonder if in the campaign the event of Imperial Rome will crash the game or not.

The Truth is Hate for those who hate the Truth.

Game says I cannot recruit units because I am under siege. Am not under siege.

Civis

I do not know if this is a mistake, but when I have non-aggression pacts with other factions which have a common border with me, they do not recruit units.
    obviously I did the corresponding tests.

I apologize for my English.

Foederatus

Experiencing some trait bugs with a character. He should have 7 Command and 5 Popularity based on the descriptions of the traits.
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

And with this character I should only have bonuses to Command and Popularity and yet I have negatives to Command and Management.

Looked into this a little more. The error is with coming of age of children. They revert back to having a starting value of attributes being 3 instead of your base value of 5. Not sure if this is a hard coded value or just something missed in the mod. Possible work-around if it is a hard coded issue would be to change it back to a base 3 value for all characters and then add the +2 for each attribute into all current background skills as a hidden value.
    Last edited by Gimmetime44; January 27, 2019 at 04:47 PM.

Foederatus

Can not build the 4th slot in Tarraco. Says I haven't constructed a building in the previous slot.

Might be an error in that it is showing I only need a population of 3. In a neighboring province I need a population surplus of 6 for the fourth slot. Will update post if I can build once I hit population surplus of 6.
    Last edited by Gimmetime44; January 27, 2019 at 12:14 AM.