Page 13 of 78 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141516171819202122233863 ... LastLast

Thread: [Technical] 1.15 Bug Reports

Default Re: [Tech] AE BETA 1.0 Bug Reports

Quote Originally Posted by Seggi911 View Post
    Not sure if this is a bug or just a wrong description. But the Public Wells says "+2 Sanitation to all regions in this province" while the Aqueduct says "+2 Sanitation (local province). The Aqueduct gives sanitation to the whole province but the Public Wells only gives sanitation to the region it was build in.

Also the later stages of the Aqueduct (Tier 4 and 5) say +x Sanitation (local province) and +x Sanitation to all regions in this province.
    Both seem to give sanitation to the whole province. Not sure where it is saying only region the wells are built in. Local province is the same thing as regions in the province, btw. A region only would be the city (so the supply sheds in vanilla), while province or all regions, mean all of it.

Food doesn't seem to come correctly from the granary either. Says +60, but as far as I can, its far less, that or it isn't being shown somehow. At most, its +20 that is getting tracked as the 30 is from food importing.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

It is what it is, nothing more, nothing less
    In life, pain and death are the only things shared by everyone

Quote Originally Posted by synagas View Post
    Both seem to give sanitation to the whole province. Not sure where it is saying only region the wells are built in. Local province is the same thing as regions in the province, btw. A region only would be the city (so the supply sheds in vanilla), while province or all regions, mean all of it.

Food doesn't seem to come correctly from the granary either.Says +60, but as far as I can, its far less, that or it isn't being shown somehow. At most, its +20 that is getting tracked as the 30 is from food importing.
    No Public Wells don't give sanitation to the whole region. I tried.

You only get 20 food from buildings because you have buildings in that province that give -food. If u do the math on all buildings you will see they work as intented. The +x additional food per local fertility level doesn't count to buildings but to fertility.

Playing Rome at war with Cantabri. Caesaraugusta in Spain is being assaulted but the majority of the AI do not join in the assault. They have 3 towers and about 6 ladders. A tower and ladder try to go around the East side of the fort and hang up on the hill NE of the fort, one ladder makes it to the fort on the N side. A total of 4 units make the assault to the fort. Bad day for the Cantabrians.

zimm out

No Public Wells don't give sanitation to the whole region. I tried.

You only get 20 food from buildings because you have buildings in that province that give -food. If u do the math on all buildings you will see they work as intented. The +x additional food per local fertility level doesn't count to buildings but to fertility.
    My Roman ones definitely do. All three regions have identical Sanitation, which would not be the case if the well in only one affected only itself. Are your's Roman or another?

As for the food, it doesn't add up. In Italia (one shown in picture), Rome gives -40, and each other 'city' -20. Nothing else consumes food so at -80 right here. Farms give 100 (20 + 80 for fertility level), the docks 20, granary 60, and import food 30. That puts me at 80 consumed and 210 produced, which should show 130 food, not 36. A few of the buildings are not working as intended, or there are hidden food consumption. Settlement details say only 48 food produced.
    It is what it is, nothing more, nothing less
    In life, pain and death are the only things shared by everyone

Tyros AI is buggued: they stay standing in the front walls. Then I accidentally found a glitch around a second gate.

I could pass my entire army through this pass ignoring the walls/gates.

BAI standing even without non of my troops there anymore. By the time they turned around I was in place defending the capture point and they insta rout. A massacre came after.
    Last edited by Tenerife_Boy; May 21, 2018 at 06:21 PM.

You have alliance colouring turned on buddy
    Vespasian's own: Up the Augusta! For Cato!

AE: Battle Balancing and BAI.

As others have pointed out, the +1 sanitation trait in the skill tree is not working for governor upgrades. Just tested with Macedon. Stays at -5.
    Shogun 2, no thanks I will stick with Kingdoms SS.

UMCenturion's Avatar Ducenarius

Quote Originally Posted by stevehoos View Post
    As others have pointed out, the +1 sanitation trait in the skill tree is not working for governor upgrades. Just tested with Macedon. Stays at -5.
    Thanks taking a look

Mod Lead - UI/2D Art - Custom Map Editing

Quote Originally Posted by _Tyr_ View Post
    CTD
    As Rome, I had a small force close to Dyrrhachium, when an Illyrian tribe attacked me. The battle, where I'm inside a fort didn't load. Maybe the Roman forts are bugged? No more details available though, as I auto-resolved it after a few tries, sorry. Next time I will remember.

Has been my very first and so far last CTD though - great job guys!
    This is what im getting when i go into fort mode - seems like its working for me. let me know if you run into it again and upload a save. would love to take a look.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenerife_Boy View Post
    Tyros AI is buggued: they stay standing in the front walls. Then I accidentally found a glitch around a second gate.

I could pass my entire army through this pass ignoring the walls/gates.

BAI standing even without non of my troops there anymore. By the time they turned around I was in place defending the capture point and they insta rout. A massacre came after.
    Fret not - this is a rome 2 map that is bugged. nothing i can do, other than in a few weeks, tyros will then look like this

"Mercenary Aetolian spears" have a price tag of 800$.
    Last edited by stevehoos; May 21, 2018 at 10:30 PM.
    Shogun 2, no thanks I will stick with Kingdoms SS.

Quote Originally Posted by UMCenturion View Post
    Good to hear. How was the battlemap? as far as textures are concerned, can you provide more screens? I'm having trouble identifying what it is. And you may be right with the broken buildings...as this was a new addition to the map recently, and could be the root cause.
    I've tried it again today post the update.

Tried to load the same Carthage seige battle three times.

All three times it sucessfully loaded.

Looks like at least it dosen't CTD anymore! Great work on the fix.

Some of the damaged buildings still look wierd graphically though. Like the top half is floating in the air.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Carthage Building Glitch.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	1,007.7 KB 
ID:	353403

Quote Originally Posted by synagas View Post
    My Roman ones definitely do. All three regions have identical Sanitation, which would not be the case if the well in only one affected only itself. Are your's Roman or another?

As for the food, it doesn't add up. In Italia (one shown in picture), Rome gives -40, and each other 'city' -20. Nothing else consumes food so at -80 right here. Farms give 100 (20 + 80 for fertility level), the docks 20, granary 60, and import food 30. That puts me at 80 consumed and 210 produced, which should show 130 food, not 36. A few of the buildings are not working as intended, or there are hidden food consumption. Settlement details say only 48 food produced.
    Check the province effects in bottom left corner. All 3 Italia citys are "Heavily Urban Regions" which gives the following effect: -4 food per fertility level. Gotta put that in your calculation. Your screenshot even says -16 food from fertility (3 citys x -4 food for fertility x 8 fertility = -96 + 80 from the farms fertility = -16).

And yes iam 100% certain Public Wells don't give sanitation to the whole region. You are probably being fooled by the province effect again. Some regions get a sanitation bonus (the rural regions) while urban cities get a squalor penalty.

Check my screenshot: Caralis has 4 Sanitation (1 from govenor, 2 base, 1 because its communal) while Ajax has 7 (2 base, 1 govenor, 4 from the public well).

To sum it up for those that have to read it:

1. Food of course still works as intented. Although granaries give the +60 food during all seasons (not sure if intended)
    2. Governors now give the sanitation bonus (iam 95% sure they didn't yesterday)
    3. Public wells either don't work as intended or have a wrong description (they only give sanitation to the region they are in not whole province)
    Last edited by Seggi911; May 22, 2018 at 03:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by UMCenturion View Post
    Fret not - this is a rome 2 map that is bugged. nothing i can do, other than in a few weeks, tyros will then look like this
    You forgot to add the Tyros photo? cheers buddy you left me with the honey on the lips lol and also taking the oportunity to thank @Petelius who replied to me about the alliance colouring...who the f. wants that feature activated? lel

Hi, post this bug, the upgrade of the settlement costs 0 money.
    Last edited by somatophylakes; May 22, 2018 at 07:25 AM.

Check the province effects in bottom left corner. All 3 Italia citys are "Heavily Urban Regions" which gives the following effect: -4 food per fertility level. Gotta put that in your calculation. Your screenshot even says -16 food from fertility (3 citys x -4 food for fertility x 8 fertility = -96 + 80 from the farms fertility = -16).

And yes iam 100% certain Public Wells don't give sanitation to the whole region. You are probably being fooled by the province effect again. Some regions get a sanitation bonus (the rural regions) while urban cities get a squalor penalty.

Check my screenshot: Caralis has 4 Sanitation (1 from govenor, 2 base, 1 because its communal) while Ajax has 7 (2 base, 1 govenor, 4 from the public well).

To sum it up for those that have to read it:

1. Food of course still works as intented. Although granaries give the +60 food during all seasons (not sure if intended)
    2. Governors now give the sanitation bonus (iam 95% sure they didn't yesterday)
    3. Public wells either don't work as intended or have a wrong description (they only give sanitation to the region they are in not whole province)

Like you say, the food works. There's no bug here contrary to what people think. However, Urbanisation farmlands currently do not modify land buildings, but add a flat +X food per fertility. This will be changed. Of course, this means that if you build multiple farm buildings in one region (if that is possible), the yield will increase for each building.

Sanitation was fixed. We scan the forums and steam page attentively for bugs. Glad it's working as intended. In terms of Public Wells, I think the description is off. Will correct this today. Cheers!
    Campaign modder for Ancient Empires

Quote Originally Posted by stevehoos View Post
    "Mercenary Aetolian spears" have a price tag of 800$.
    Some mercenaries are a bit overpriced, but I bet this is considered outrageous. I will review them again
    Campaign modder for Ancient Empires

Ancyra bug. Towers don't reach the top part of the walls so army got stucked on the ground.

Playing as Armenia, I'm not able to raise armies (nothing happens when i click "raise army")

Is the latest update save game compatible?