Page 70 of 78 FirstFirst ... 204560616263646566676869707172737475767778 LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,400 of 1543

Thread: [Technical] 1.15 Bug Reports

Libertus

Default Re: [Technical] 1.15 Bug Reports

Quote Originally Posted by Sheridan View Post
    Satanus9001 - Fixed and pending update to Steam.
    You guys are awesome. My gratitude can not be measured. Are there any expectations when the update will take effect? I would very much like to spend this Sunday playing my Rome campaign. Cheers anyhow!

I think we can update today, depending on if UMC is around. My stuff is ready anyhow.
    Campaign modder for Ancient Empires

Libertus

I think we can update today, depending on if UMC is around. My stuff is ready anyhow.
    Did I mention yet you guys are awesome? I will be waiting with great anticipation!

Quote Originally Posted by Satanus9001 View Post
    Did I mention yet you guys are awesome? I will be waiting with great anticipation!
    We're trying...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bandicam 2019-08-11 17-03-53-125.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	1,012.9 KB 
ID:	359137Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bandicam 2019-08-11 23-22-33-788.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	528.8 KB 
ID:	359138

im currently playing as Basileia ton Seleukidon.

1. no mast and sail for transport ships and seleucid admirals ship is same as ptolemaioi's admiral ship.

2. floating standard for ptolemaioi horse units.

+ there will be seleucid standard banner man in the future like ptolemaioi? or not??

and thank you for your hard works. always
    Last edited by servent9; August 11, 2019 at 06:33 PM.

Semisalis

i don't know why but killing a fleeing general is almost impossible. your units just keep circling around without killing him.
    autoresolve is in need of some rebalancing. casualties are way too high even for a full stack vs 1 unit battle and your elite units are the ones taking the brunt of it. being forced to manually fight a battle against an already beaten army with just the general in it in order to not lose all your cavalry or elite infantry is not fun.

Hello, i dont know if this a well known bug but in my game as Macedon, which happened to be the first and a very nice one, i am getting a crash to the desktop once i finish the turn. I mean, after all factions move, and it should be my time, the game just closes. Already tried to reinstall the mod on steam and verify cache. Its around 184 BC and the last faction to move is the Dacian Rebels. Maybe this helps?

Also waiting for this fix, I have the same problem as Satanus9001

Playing as The Greek league right now. Building a provincial town in the Corinth region adds -9 squalor, and the capital dynastic upgrade adds -9, that's -18 for the region with just those two upgrades alone, even with governor sanitation traits it will be impossible to reduce squalor to par unless I have tier 3 sanitation buildings in all the regions. I am already at -10 for the region right now, and that is with a tier 2 sanitation building built. -9 , -9 and -10, that's negative -28 LOL, there's noway. Either this is bugged or something is amiss here.

Okay, maybe this is part of the issue? Korinth is starting with -5 squalor, there is no building that should cause that effect. The faction on Crete has the same thing. Macedon capital starts with +5 sanitation.

Also:

Corinth siege scene and Dyrrachium are both buged scenes, the AI produces no siege equipment. Edit, it did once and used none of it sending the troops through one hole in the wall.

-The siege AI in general (not just on the two maps above) is waiting forever to attack, then when it attacks it doesn't use siege the equipment.

-The 40 man naval units will not even engage in battles on land, they route before making contact with ground units. Not sure if this intentional, but it makes the garrison pointless when attacked by a land based army, the units are too small/ VH battle settings.

-Misthophoroi Thorakitai level 2 melee unit missing from Macedon and the Greek league... which I cannot remember how to spell off hand.
    Last edited by stevehoos; August 12, 2019 at 03:43 AM.
    Shogun 2, no thanks I will stick with Kingdoms SS.

Quote Originally Posted by stevehoos View Post
    Playing as The Greek league right now. Building a provincial town in the Corinth region adds -9 squalor, and the capital dynastic upgrade adds -9, that's -18 for the region with just those two upgrades alone, even with governor sanitation traits it will be impossible to reduce squalor to par unless I have tier 3 sanitation buildings in all the regions. I am already at -10 for the region right now, and that is with a tier 2 sanitation building built. -9 , -9 and -10, that's negative -28 LOL, there's noway. Either this is bugged or something is amiss here.

Okay, maybe this is part of the issue? Korinth is starting with -5 squalor, there is no building that should cause that effect. The faction on Crete has the same thing. Macedon capital starts with +5 sanitation.
    Okay, this has been brought up for a while. Many people don't notice the effects from the regional effect bundles, which actually modify aspects of the city a lot ranging from 'Metropolis' to 'Desolate Region'. In particular the squalor aspect doesn't seem very popular. I've been contemplating removing that, and may do so in a hotfix soon. The information is there, but at the same time I understand that it isn't the first thing you think to look at.

Edit: forgot to mention - you don't need the building in all regions. Sanitation buildings add sanitation to all cities within a province.

Also:

Corinth siege scene and Dyrrachium are both buged scenes, the AI produces no siege equipment.
    How many turns have the AI sieged you here? Or does it just attack?

The 40 man naval units will not even engage in battles on land, they route before making contact with ground units. Not sure if this intentional, but it makes the garrison pointless when attacked by a land based army, the units are too small/ VH battle settings.
    Not intentional. They were 14 strong before though...

We can't fit any number of men on one-halfers, nor should that be the goal. Could increase it to perhaps 60, but I don't know if that would help much/at all. Alternatively switch them out to somewhat larger ships with crews.

-Misthophoroi Thorakitai level 2 melee unit missing from Macedon and the Greek league... which I cannot remember how to spell off hand.
    Looking into this now. It should be an easy fix
    Last edited by Sheridan; August 12, 2019 at 03:49 AM.

@ Sheridan,

Thanks for the reply, I guess it just seems weird to me that that Rome has -3 squalor and Corinth has -5 to start with. I like the regional effects thing, I think it adds needed depth. My first play through I got wiped out on VH/VH which is a good sign.

At the Corinth siege scene, the AI seiged me for 6 turns before attacking. In that scene, the AI bugged after first attempting to charge the one breach that was present, then they stood at the gate without doing much.

At Dyrrachium , the AI sieged me for 3 turns, it built siege equipment but didn't use any of it. It attacked the one breach present without any issues, but it needed to use the ladders, I would have lost easily if it had. I am wondering if this is a CA thing and not much can be done about it?
    Last edited by stevehoos; August 12, 2019 at 04:09 AM.

Steevehos where did you find the Mistophoroi Thorakitai? The only place I see it is in the mercenary roster, recruitable in custom battles for various Hellenistic factions as well as on the campaign as mercenaries. It's not a native unit, not even AoR from what I can tell. As for Thorakitai, both the Achaeans and Macedon have early and late versions recruitable in the campaign from their native rosters, going under the name Hellenikoi Thorakitai

Re squalor - I've increased sanitation from all sanitation buildings. Rome's chief branch now gives 6 sanitation per tier (24 at tier 4). Similar for other cultures.

Goffredo - invincible generals has been known ever since before launch of the mod. It's just an unfortunate side effect of our combat system in combination with hardcoded general hitpoints. There will be submods offered in the future to resolve this. These will also improve auto-resolve.

Servent - 1. I don't know whether this is intentional. Naval battles aren't my table. But I have this recollection that we removed sails since they weren't used in actual naval combat. 2. Will be fixed.

Steevehos where did you find the Mistophoroi Thorakitai? The only place I see it is in the mercenary roster, recruitable in custom battles for various Hellenistic factions as well as on the campaign as mercenaries. It's not a native unit, not even AoR from what I can tell. As for Thorakitai, both the Achaeans and Macedon have early and late versions recruitable in the campaign from their native rosters, going under the name Hellenikoi Thorakitai
    From the custom battle screen, hum... maybe I am bugging you with something that is not missing, I have never seen them in the campaign anywhere. ...it's just that those units are melee units, and The Greek states have only one tier 2 of those.

Anyway,

I can't find this OAR unit anywhere in Greece either:

"Symmachoi Kretikoi toxotai" tier 2 Bow infantry. They have nice looking armor!
    Last edited by stevehoos; August 12, 2019 at 05:09 AM.

Should the Achaean league tech tree look like this on the first turn? A level 3 Civic tech is already unlocked.

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.n...CE98312BBA24D/

As has been reported other places, sanitation in governor skill tree not upgrading when selected. Sanitation remains as is.
    Last edited by stevehoos; August 13, 2019 at 02:25 AM.

Semisalis

getting constant ctd when tring to play a CB as the roman empire faction.

Quote Originally Posted by stevehoos View Post
    Should the Achaean league tech tree look like this on the first turn? A level 3 Civic tech is already unlocked.

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.n...CE98312BBA24D/

As has been reported other places, sanitation in governor skill tree not upgrading when selected. Sanitation remains as is.
    Nice catch. Totally missed that one, but we did 'fix' (more like break lol) the Greek starting techs last minute. Will need a startpos update but it's not game breaking, just a bit too generous. Re governor - looking into this. Hopefully fixed by tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Goffredo85 View Post
    getting constant ctd when tring to play a CB as the roman empire faction.
    Remove your preferences script under users/yourname/appdata/roaming/thecreativeassembly/attila/preferences. The CB CTD has been fixed, confirmed it on my end. So only reason it might still be there is an old preferences script.

How is it going?

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius Mucius Scaevola View Post
    How is it going?
    Just waiting for the update to hit. It's all ready and sent off to UMC. Sometimes it can take time depending on what else needs to be done first. From what I've heard the update will hit today, pretty early in the day.