Page 71 of 72 FirstFirst ... 2146616263646566676869707172 LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,420 of 1426

Thread: [Technical] 1.15 Bug Reports

  1. #1401
    Foederatus
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Slovenia
    Posts
    34

    Default Re: [Technical] 1.15 Bug Reports

    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20190813123047_1.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	493.4 KB 
ID:	359168

    Playing as Rome. Year 185BC. Playing on normal. Game keeps crashing around end turn. Sometimes during AI moves or at the end when it is my turn again. Went back a few turns to try an older save but it doesn't seem to work. Did it a few times. It just keeps crashing around year 185. It does happen sometimes around when the Hellenic faction declares war on the Dalmatian confederation.
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20190813122339_1.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	547.5 KB 
ID:	359169

    I've been trying to upload my save game file but it keeps saying that it is an invalid file.
    Also there is still cutting of the music during battles and sometimes during campaign the music plays out and stops and then its just silence until end turn or initiating pre-battle screen at which point the pre-battle music seems to start the campaing music again. Hope I'm making sense. Otherwise the mod is beautiful and works great. It's great that the mod keeps me busy all the time and there is so much to do. Thank you.

  2. #1402

    Default Re: [Technical] 1.15 Bug Reports

    Hi there guys,i started a new campaign after the update(Philip V if it helps),and had a weird thing with the campaign camera(didn't try battle camera)when i zoomed in it didnt stop in a particular point,it continued underground the campaign map.

  3. #1403

    Default Re: [Technical] 1.15 Bug Reports

    Giwrgos Stamos It's known, but thanks. Caught me off guard... Will be prioritised for fixing.
    Campaign modder for Ancient Empires


  4. #1404

    Default Re: [Technical] 1.15 Bug Reports

    Alright camera should be fixed... patch will be out soon.

    In terms of crashes, I'm cautious with responding since it's not my table primarily. Not very good at solving them. But I'm reading and forwarding information so keep us posted.
    Campaign modder for Ancient Empires


  5. #1405
    Foederatus
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Slovenia
    Posts
    34

    Default Re: [Technical] 1.15 Bug Reports

    Thank you sir.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheridan View Post
    Alright camera should be fixed... patch will be out soon.

    In terms of crashes, I'm cautious with responding since it's not my table primarily. Not very good at solving them. But I'm reading and forwarding information so keep us posted.

  6. #1406

    Default Re: [Technical] 1.15 Bug Reports

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheridan View Post
    Alright camera should be fixed... patch will be out soon.

    In terms of crashes, I'm cautious with responding since it's not my table primarily. Not very good at solving them. But I'm reading and forwarding information so keep us posted.
    When will fix camera?So strange.

  7. #1407

    Default Re: [Technical] 1.15 Bug Reports

    -Achaean league offices are not working, not sure if this is a known bug?

    -Achaean league Stables do not produce garrisoned units.

    -Achaean league Generals unit has lower armor than their own support cavalry unit, that doesn't make sense.

    -T 3 Barracks do not produce Gallation Royal guard units for Seleucids.

    -Skill tree sanitation still not working
    Last edited by stevehoos; August 15, 2019 at 02:55 AM.
    Shogun 2, no thanks I will stick with Kingdoms SS.

  8. #1408

    Default Re: [Technical] 1.15 Bug Reports

    Well i came here to upload my savegame of the THIRD campaign that gives up on me prior to turn 100 but it tells me invalid file. nice.
    I am really low on time these days and wasting time for something like this is just in the nuts.
    Why cant i upload it ?
    Thx in advance, will start a new campaign (again) wihtout the supply mod this time.
    If that crashes aswell i'm back to DEI for sure, see you next year then.

  9. #1409

    Default Re: [Technical] 1.15 Bug Reports

    Replying again because my slight rudeness towards the end:
    Sry for that I love that mod and its really high end, quality-wise.
    But i cant seem to finish any of my campaigns and in the end it isn't the best stability-wise.
    Best wishes for getting it stable

  10. #1410

    Default Re: [Technical] 1.15 Bug Reports

    Quote Originally Posted by HuoShan View Post
    When will fix camera?So strange.
    Was fixed in today's patch!

    Quote Originally Posted by stevehoos View Post
    -Achaean league offices are not working, not sure if this is a known bug?

    -Achaean league Stables do not produce garrisoned units.

    -Achaean league Generals unit has lower armor than their own support cavalry unit, that doesn't make sense.

    -T 3 Barracks do not produce Gallation Royal guard units for Seleucids.

    -Skill tree sanitation still not working
    Offices is known. It has something to do with political power. We just corrected it for Nabatea and Media and reinstalled these as playable factions. A fix should be out for Achaea and the Germanic factions soon, until then avoid if you can.

    Stables - fixing
    Generals - fixing
    T3 barracks - that's odd. I'm seeing them recruitable on the DB end of things. Nevermind just found the issue as I was typing this.
    Sanitation - fixed and pending update
    Campaign modder for Ancient Empires


  11. #1411

    Default Re: [Technical] 1.15 Bug Reports

    Sheridan,

    that issue with the Pantheon building being built under Ara PAcis in Rome has not been fixed.

  12. #1412

    Default Re: [Technical] 1.15 Bug Reports

    Playing as Carthage: unable to build a dye maker. Rome has the same problem and I'm guessing it's the same with other factions as well.

  13. #1413

    Default Re: [Technical] 1.15 Bug Reports

    Hi Sheridan, Thanks for the great update!

    Any idea if these bugs will be fixed?


    - Walls bugged in some barbarianfaction towns/capitals. Basically the player or AI cannot position its troop onthe walls, or some parts of the wall. This also causes the siege towers andladders to bug out. ladder comes to wall, troops climb up to top, then climbback down because they cannot get onto the walls. I have noticed this bug atEmerita, Noreia and Mediolanum but I'm sure there are many others.

    - CTD when AI attack the following settlements - Segobriga and Tarraco. In mygame it was when Carthaginian AI army attacked. Get to beginning of load screenthen CTD
    - When AI sieges then attacks


    Aquileia, you cant fight battlemanually. Button greyed out.


    - Cyzius (Asia) -re-enforcing army gets stuck behind buildings to the side of the settlement.

    - Garrisons disappear after Marian Reforms in Provincial capitals/towns (Not ifa bug or if this is supposed to happen?)

    - 'Law of citizenship for Latins and Allies' tech bugged. Gets stuck so nevercompletes. You can get round it by re-loading the game a few times andsometimes you have to re-click the tech to get it to work again which isannoying it costs 4000! when I finally researched the tech the save and nextturn button were greyed out so I couldn't continue my campaign. Had to reloadold saved game to get round it.

    - Fort/encampment battles CTD when fighting on coastal map.

    re-enforcing armies attacking Corduba(Hispania) get stuck behind the mountain.

  14. #1414

    Default Re: [Technical] 1.15 Bug Reports

    Quote Originally Posted by CandidMedia View Post
    Hi Sheridan, Thanks for the great update!

    Any idea if these bugs will be fixed?


    - Walls bugged in some barbarianfaction towns/capitals. Basically the player or AI cannot position its troop onthe walls, or some parts of the wall. This also causes the siege towers andladders to bug out. ladder comes to wall, troops climb up to top, then climbback down because they cannot get onto the walls. I have noticed this bug atEmerita, Noreia and Mediolanum but I'm sure there are many others.

    - CTD when AI attack the following settlements - Segobriga and Tarraco. In mygame it was when Carthaginian AI army attacked. Get to beginning of load screenthen CTD
    - When AI sieges then attacks


    Aquileia, you cant fight battlemanually. Button greyed out.


    - Cyzius (Asia) -re-enforcing army gets stuck behind buildings to the side of the settlement.

    - Garrisons disappear after Marian Reforms in Provincial capitals/towns (Not ifa bug or if this is supposed to happen?)

    - 'Law of citizenship for Latins and Allies' tech bugged. Gets stuck so nevercompletes. You can get round it by re-loading the game a few times andsometimes you have to re-click the tech to get it to work again which isannoying it costs 4000! when I finally researched the tech the save and nextturn button were greyed out so I couldn't continue my campaign. Had to reloadold saved game to get round it.

    - Fort/encampment battles CTD when fighting on coastal map.

    re-enforcing armies attacking Corduba(Hispania) get stuck behind the mountain.
    Some of these are already fixed:
    - Wall/siege bug
    - Roman garrisons
    - Law of Citizenship

    The others may or may not be fixed, I'm uncertain, but those three above are definitely fixed already.
    Campaign modder for Ancient Empires


  15. #1415

    Default Re: [Technical] 1.15 Bug Reports

    Quote Originally Posted by muiggu View Post
    Playing as Carthage: unable to build a dye maker. Rome has the same problem and I'm guessing it's the same with other factions as well.
    Fixed and pending update
    Campaign modder for Ancient Empires


  16. #1416

    Default Re: [Technical] 1.15 Bug Reports

    First of all, allow me to thank Sheridan and all of the Ancient Empires team for their hard work on the mod. Attila with the Ancient Empires mod has become a perfect Total War formula for me. The majority of my bread and games time is by large devoted to playing the mod you have created. Thank you very much.


    Allow me to report some of the bugs I have observed during my playtime:


    [Campaign]
    Playing as Rome. A client state declares war on Carthage, but war reparations still continue the next turn. Is this intentional?


    [Graphical]
    Roman general (in a unit of Custodes Corporis Equitis) has no weapon in his hand.


    [Graphical]
    Some faction leaders' mouths do not move in the diplomacy menu.


    [Graphical]
    All land units always have the warcry animation enabled, except when hidden. Is that intentional?



    [Battle]
    Some naval disembarkment spots appear to be bugged - upon disembarkment ships get reported as "lost" and promptly sink, and the crews get teleported onto the coast as if disembarked successfully. The disembarkment icons designating such bugged disembarkment spots also appear somewhat far from the coast.


    For example, this happens in the the initial settlement map for Retica in Liguria. There's a part of the map with a narrow passage through the rocks, which leads to the settlement gate. To the far right there's a small beach head where you can disembark your ship crews. Also observed this fighting a coastal battle next to Palma.


    [Battle]
    Ships are unable to leave the shore after troops have been disembarked. In particular, ships detach from land back into the sea successfully, but then keep ramming into the coastline in what appears to be an attempt at turning around and leaving the map. This appears to be somewhat related to an observation that some of the ships, whether transports or battlships, are unable to reverse.


    [Battle]
    On ultra unit size, some naval transports have (the Roman ships do for certain) 2 ships per unit. This often causes to deadlocks in naval battles, where units refuse to board enemy ships after disengaged.


    Some active ship crews occasionally ignore the boarding order. My assumption is that it has something to do with some units having 2 ships per unit. I am not sure if I encountered a similar bug in the vanilla version of Attila before.


    [Battle]
    A transport vessel with Roman velites, when it boarded a Baleriacs' Light Transport with a crew of Balliares Korupnaios - a ship bow to a ship bow, had some of the boarding Roman velites jump into water to their demise, causing the unit to rout shortly after. Not sure if it's an issue with the mod, and not the game.


    Thank you for your time and attention. Kind Regards.

  17. #1417

    Icon4 Re: [Technical] 1.15 Bug Reports

    Hi team,

    I can confirm that Sanitation trait from governors is NOT working, at least in my Parthian Campaing. Additionally, I had an UNPLAYABLE Parthian campaign (up to turn 104), due to end of turn crashes. I'm not sure if rebel factions are causing it. Can't attach file, says its INVALID.

    Hope you can solve all issues of this mod, as is one of my favourites. Keep improving!

  18. #1418

    Default Re: [Technical] 1.15 Bug Reports

    Since I am playing with the Achaean League, might as well add some more bugs to the list.

    -Cannot select infantry general when choosing commander

    -The unit assigned for the infantry general is a low tier unit
    Shogun 2, no thanks I will stick with Kingdoms SS.

  19. #1419
    Ordinarius
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    783

    Default Re: [Technical] 1.15 Bug Reports

    Installed Attila and subscribed to Part 1 and 2.
    Attila works without problems, but in the mod all tooltips, unit descriptions and descriptions of techs are not showing.

    Am I missing something?

  20. #1420

    Default Re: [Technical] 1.15 Bug Reports

    Quote Originally Posted by Morifea View Post
    Installed Attila and subscribed to Part 1 and 2.
    Attila works without problems, but in the mod all tooltips, unit descriptions and descriptions of techs are not showing.

    Am I missing something?
    Is your game language set to English? This would affect how tooltips are displayed
    Campaign modder for Ancient Empires


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •