Page 3 of 78 FirstFirst 123456789101112132853 ... LastLast

Thread: [Technical] 1.15 Bug Reports

Default Re: [Tech] AE BETA 1.0 Bug Reports

I'm having problem with battle AI. It's doing strange things with its general. Like in the first battle, AI did sent its general alone against my army, while rest of the enemy army just watched. In some other cases, AI sent its general to the other side of map for no reason.

Lets me start by saying that thanks for the wonderful mod that you have given us.now let's to bugs.i seem to be getting my entire family tree deceased in the beginning of the campaign for Macedonia

a great mod, that's just a battle if you make it longer. all very quickly ends

The mod keeps updating for me, even though I've already downloaded it. I've subscribed, seen it download, and it still keeps saying that the game is updating the mod? Do you know what is wrong?

Great mod guys! Please update the season glitch ��

Have you scrolled all the way down? Philipp V. is alive and well in my game but all his ancestors are dead

Great mod guys, I'm absolutely thrilled, you did an excellent job! However I'm not sure whether this is a bug, probably voice lines haven't been done yet because as Macedon i get only roman voice lines like "Roma invicta" etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Totalknight View Post
    Great mod guys! Please update the season glitch ��
    What season glitch?
    Campaign modder for Ancient Empires

Not sure if this is a bug (I also haven't played much Attila before), but, playing as Rome, I noticed allied hordes would start settling near my cities, which cost me quite a bit of food. When one was attacked by another faction, I didn't come to their help and they got wiped out, which I was quite happy about :p

I also noticed, again as Rome, that nobody has any resources besides fish; for the other resources you need to build certain buildings. Though, this is impossible without going bankrupt the next turn, so getting an economy going is pretty much impossible, I think.

I love the mod, though

Julio-Claudian's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by mag19981 View Post
    I'm having problem with battle AI. It's doing strange things with its general. Like in the first battle, AI did sent its general alone against my army, while rest of the enemy army just watched. In some other cases, AI sent its general to the other side of map for no reason.
    I had this happen too. on normal/normal. Otherwise the battles are really fun, if a little fast but there will be submods I'm sure.

Maybe this is intended and we're being encouraged to destroy them but it seems impossible to make peace with Carthage. To see if weakening them would help I utterly ruined them with the save parser and sacked Carthage but still no peace.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheridan View Post
    What season glitch?
    Many of us are only getting 2 seasons.

Winter

Summer

Hence broken economy.

Quote Originally Posted by klunny10 View Post
    Many of us are only getting 2 seasons.

Winter

Summer

Hence broken economy.
    I trust all of you are getting 2 seasons. The mod is set to 2 turns per year, and 1 season per turn. Winter and Summer are the only two seasons in the mod; Spring does start in the first turn, but that is considered a bug.

What season glitch?
    Where it's winter every other turn and not normal turn? Or it's maybe me lol

I trust all of you are getting 2 seasons. The mod is set to 2 turns per year, and 1 season per turn. Winter and Summer are the only two seasons in the mod; Spring does start in the first turn, but that is considered a bug.
    oooooo I understand .. wow it's tough getting the economy off, but not impossible, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Julio-Claudian View Post
    I had this happen too. on normal/normal. Otherwise the battles are really fun, if a little fast but there will be submods I'm sure.

Maybe this is intended and we're being encouraged to destroy them but it seems impossible to make peace with Carthage. To see if weakening them would help I utterly ruined them with the save parser and sacked Carthage but still no peace.
    The battle pacing is still something we'll make adjustments to. In my opinion, it's overall a little too fast, but only a little. Siege battles are pretty slow from what I've seen, so striking a balance between that and open field battles is the challenge ahead.

Hi guys,

Briefly outlined this issue to Phillip via the Steam comments, but there's an issue with being unable to play Co-operative campaign.

There are no factions selectable first of all (drop-down menu doesn't work), the game automatically puts the host as the Seleucid's and the second player as the Roman's, however the second player "doesn't exist", in that the Roman territories are not shown on the map, the second player's difficulty slider is not shown also, and their readiness status isn't available either, so you cannot start a Co-op campaign even with these two factions.

When playing as the second player (not the host) you can see your difficulty slider as normal, and indeed click Ready, however again you cannot see your faction territory or access the faction drop-down, which to me at least implies there is no second faction to select.

Screenshots below from both host and second-player perspectives. I am more than happy to test/answer any questions regarding this!

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

LordKainES's Avatar Ducenarius

The battlemap of the city of Rome appears sorrounded of water, like if there was a flood... this is a problem I had also in the previous version of AE...

I did not test other ones but I remember I had the same problem with many other cities.

First the league of Corinth building has a wrong description as evidenced in the screenshot:

Second, i am not sure this is a bug but are these dudes supposed to have such high upkeep?

Finally, i noticed that during end turn sometimes the faction emblems and names revert back to those of vanilla attila. It doesn't happen always but it does fairly regularly.

LordKainES's Avatar Ducenarius

And this is just aesthetics... Campaign city models appear with some of the original Attila buildings... I know this is something irrelevant to have a good playable experience but if changed could be nice hehehe

UMCenturion's Avatar Ducenarius

Please check the updated pack - seasonal glitch and economic changes have been completed.

Mod Lead - UI/2D Art - Custom Map Editing

I cannot seem to kill enemy generals in battle. I had this 2 times already, where the enemy general was the only one remaining in the unit, surrounded by my soldiers, but seemingly invunerable.

I also had a rather annoying and possibly game breaking bug, where I couldn't recruit any units because the settlement was apparently under siege, when that wasn't the case. And for the rest of the entire campaign I couldn't recruit any units (except mercs ofc) in that province. It didn't say "the settlement is under siege" anymore, just something along the lines of "no recruitment points".