Page 68 of 78 FirstFirst ... 18435859606162636465666768697071727374757677 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,360 of 1543

Thread: [Technical] 1.15 Bug Reports

Default [Tech] AE BETA 1.0 Bug Reports

Bonjour j'ai un souci avec votre mod depuis sa sortie .
    Impossible de jouer sa me fait un retour bureaux, quecesoit en bataille, sur la carte de campagne, ou en bataille multi.
    Je mets aucun autre mod pour info, quand je joue à Attila, 1220 ou 1295 ou n'importe quel mod mon jeu fonctionne.
    Je suis un peuembêter car j'ai attendu ce mod tellementlongtemps.
    Je vous remercie si vous pouviez Maider merci.

Hello I have a problem with your mod since its release. Impossible to play it makes me a return offices, whether in battle, on the campaign card, or in multi-battle.I put no other mod for info, when I play Attila, 1220 or 1295 or any mod my game works.I’m a little annoyed because I’ve waited this mod so long.Thank you if you could Maider thank you.
    Last edited by Leonardo; May 03, 2019 at 05:12 PM. Reason: Non-English post merged with English post.

Default Re: [Tech] AE BETA 1.0 Bug Reports

@Juancfp

Can you rephrase that? If I understand it correctly the mod goes back (crashes?) in battle or campaign. Have you checked that your game's language is set to English?
    Campaign modder for Ancient Empires

Hello, thank you for your response
    No, my game is in French?
    I have to put it in English for it to work?
    Sorry for my English these google translations.

correct, ça doit être anglais.

Leonardo's Avatar Reborn Old Timer

Thread cleanup.

Carry on.
    Under patronage of General Brewster of the Imperial House of Hader.

How to make Morrowind less buggy for new players - Of course every player may find it useful.

breuci gave me (rome) almost 17.000 for an alliance! i'm not sure i get it really, but i thought it maight be a bug

If there are some revolt in the turn, the message "term of office" has the image of revolt

Quote Originally Posted by Gongo80 View Post
    breuci gave me (rome) almost 17.000 for an alliance! i'm not sure i get it really, but i thought it maight be a bug
    Looking into. Defo unbalanced

yes, now breuci gave me 31.000. Every step clicking on -> button on diplomatic screen was a big jump forward. Definely something wrong

in this example if i set "no tax region" the food goes down. dunno if a bug

https://www.dropbox.com/s/d1s1d0e4wz...635_2.jpg?dl=0
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/j4hpa1xjtr...641_1.jpg?dl=0

Hello everyone, I really liked the mod, especially the complexity. I played almost 200 moves. But at the end of the enemy's turn on move 196, I get 2 appcrash errors.I tried to replay in 2 moves, in 5 and in 19. There was an error there. I tried to update the software (framework, vc and directx) and driver, also downloaded updates from Windows. I made "sfc /scannow".I reinstalled the game. I tried do all possible manipulations in the game, nothing helps me.
    At the same time, it gives 2 errors in a row. I have never seen anything like this. I played and played all the games in this series with mods and without.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Сигнатура проблемы:
    Имя события проблемы: APPCRASH
    Имя приложения: Attila.exe
    Версия приложения: 1.6.0.0
    Отметка времени приложения: 5756efd9
    Имя модуля с ошибкой: Attila.dll
    Версия модуля с ошибкой: 1.6.0.0
    Отметка времени модуля с ошибкой: 5756efeb
    Код исключения: c0000005
    Смещение исключения: 0090c194
    Версия ОС: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1
    Код языка: 1049
    Дополнительные сведения 1: 73b5
    Дополнительные сведения 2: 73b506945523e0dc61e50c3e4dc27754
    Дополнительные сведения 3: 52e9
    Дополнительные сведения 4: 52e926d346c69f30588f8ad05571b2e6

Сигнатура проблемы:
    Имя события проблемы: APPCRASH
    Имя приложения: Attila.exe
    Версия приложения: 1.6.0.0
    Отметка времени приложения: 5756efd9
    Имя модуля с ошибкой: Attila.dll
    Версия модуля с ошибкой: 1.6.0.0
    Отметка времени модуля с ошибкой: 5756efeb
    Код исключения: c0000005
    Смещение исключения: 0090c194
    Версия ОС: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1
    Код языка: 1049
    Дополнительные сведения 1: 0a9e
    Дополнительные сведения 2: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
    Дополнительные сведения 3: 0a9e
    Дополнительные сведения 4: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789

p.s I'm sorry I did not find how to hide the information under the spoiler
    Last edited by Leonardo; June 15, 2019 at 01:32 AM. Reason: Spoiler added, please translate it to English.

Leonardo's Avatar Reborn Old Timer

Welcome to TWC, kael11!

Below is the BBCode you need to type manually or click on the "Go Advanced" button to use a spoiler button by clicking on it.

[SPOILER][/SPOILER]
    Under patronage of General Brewster of the Imperial House of Hader.

How to make Morrowind less buggy for new players - Of course every player may find it useful.

Jurand of Cracow's Avatar History and gameplay!

Looks like dragoons are making their way into antiquity (infantry yet on horses)

My question is: is it intended (and they should fight on foot) or just an error?

BTW - great mod, thanks guys!
    Last edited by Jurand of Cracow; June 22, 2019 at 02:07 PM.
    Mod leader of the SSHIP: traits, ancillaries, scripts, buildings, geography, economy.
    ..............................................................................................................................................................................
    If you want to play a historical mod in the medieval setting the best are:
    Stainless Steel Historical Improvement Project and Broken Crescent.
    Recently, Tsardoms and TGC look also very good. Read my opinions on the other mods here.
    ..............................................................................................................................................................................
    Reviews of the mods (all made in 2018): SSHIP, Wrath of the Norsemen, Broken Crescent.
    Follow home rules for playing a game without exploiting the M2TW engine deficiencies.
    Hints for Medieval 2 moders: forts, merchants, AT-NGB bug, trade fleets.
    Thrones of Britannia: review, opinion on the battles, ideas for modding. Shieldwall is promising!
    Dominant strategy in Rome2, Attila, ToB and Troy: “Sniping groups of armies”. Still there, alas!

Quick fix to the Urban cohorts technology problem:
    1) Open "ancient empires master pack 1" with "Pack File Manager".
    2) Find "technology_required building_level_junction_tables" line
    3) Change line 2 and 3 (see attached pictures) into "rom_roman_bld_library_1"

@Hint1k

Quite hilariously, your bug fix made me realize this feature has been working all along. That table is normally empty but the entries in there were (unintended) leftovers from a test. And now that I try again, it's apparently working. Cheers mate - you helped us out!

Naturally this feature (or more precisely in its current state, bug) will be addressed in the patch to come.

I have experienced an issue while playing as the Kingdom of Pontus. It seems that in the starting army Mithridates has a militia bow cavalry unit, tier 2, in place of the Pontic royal guard or the mercenary cataphract lancers. Moreover I am not able to recruit any other unit for my new generals. Any ideas ?

Quote Originally Posted by Philip46 View Post
    I have experienced an issue while playing as the Kingdom of Pontus. It seems that in the starting army Mithridates has a militia bow cavalry unit, tier 2, in place of the Pontic royal guard or the mercenary cataphract lancers. Moreover I am not able to recruit any other unit for my new generals. Any ideas ?
    Looking into this - will return shortly

Hi Sheridan, as You mentioned the Hellenic factions aren't completely finished yet and I think this explains why I have no access to any political action for Ptolemy who is the only member of my political party when I play the Ptolemaic Kingdom.
    By the way, thanks for considering my remark.

Libertus

Quote Originally Posted by Philip46 View Post
    Hi Sheridan, as You mentioned the Hellenic factions aren't completely finished yet and I think this explains why I have no access to any political action for Ptolemy who is the only member of my political party when I play the Ptolemaic Kingdom.
    By the way, thanks for considering my remark.
    I have the same issue. When Ptolly V comes of age he suddenly becomes a normal statesman. Can't use any political actions, and because of this, you literally have no family members to do anything with. So you can't do anything. Generals/governers rack up influence and lose loyalty and you can't do anything about it. This really cripples any campaign. I really hope this gets fixed in the update.

Many, many thanks for this great mod! Hope to be able to play a good campaign with Ptolemy soon. Not going to continue now because it's unplayable.

Haven't forgotten about Pontus, just been really focused on other tasks. Checking into that one tonight

Ptolemy was fixed at some previous version I think. But in this one I think he's been made an adult to circumvent the issue alltogether. Will control that political actions are possible