Page 22 of 78 FirstFirst ... 1213141516171819202122232425262728293031324772 ... LastLast

Thread: [Technical] 1.15 Bug Reports

Default Re: [Tech] AE BETA 1.0 Bug Reports

sorry my bad wrong screen

Quote Originally Posted by falcon9 View Post
    Maybe I missed it in the thread, any bugs already reported on how legions are recruited? I have several provinces with maxed out buildings (such as Rome), but can't recruit any legions after reforms. Not the non-recruitable buildings either/also not winter. So far only the sicily region seems to be able to recruit a name legion. Most others have the generic spear units, but some have no units at all.
    Have you tried looking at the farm building line, I can recruit named legions in provinces starting with the "auction off" building.

newly started campaign (after this morning's update), persistent freeze on Parthian turn (turn 18): https://ufile.io/0ova6
    or https://files.fm/u/c742kk5d

also, the character portrait gets overstretched when assigned as general

thanks
    Last edited by Sarkiss; May 26, 2018 at 06:27 AM.

Erik Hammarstrom's Avatar Foederatus

****Fifth time is the charm apparently, all your Bosporus are belong to me!***

Nicomedia naval assult crash after 10 min. I also get CTD if I wait for them to sally forth.

Is it not possible to attack Nicomedia by sea? Is there any way to avoid CTD?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Nicomedia.jpg  
    Last edited by Erik Hammarstrom; May 26, 2018 at 11:12 AM.

Accidentally made it twice.
    Last edited by Semper Fi or Die; May 26, 2018 at 10:29 AM. Reason: Made two replies by mistake. Forum continues to have an 'interesting' layout.

Took crete to get non-Merc Cretan Archers despite non-javellin missile troops being utterly useless in this game - but 'Gortyna' is recognized by the game as being Alexandria for the purposes of its main settlement building chain.

Starting ruler of Macedon has invisible weapon. I assassinated him at 90 years old since his traits were causing constant civil war, and his heir has no weapon either, sometimes. In battle also.

Last edited by Semper Fi or Die; May 26, 2018 at 11:39 AM.

I just realized that I have no way of recruiting AoR units once I get convert the Seleucid buildings as Parthia. Not sure if that's by design, but fairly handicapping in terms of recruiting infantry.

Hello there,

There is 2 different cretan archers avaiable for recruitment in mercenary menu. But they have the same stats.
    the right one seems to be older than the left one.
    https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.n...4AE281B8F2C8D/

Today´s update broke my roman campaign in the sense that i no longer have any garrisons. Also, since the 150 BC´s the historical messages have appeared empty, dont know if this is a bug or because the mod is still in Beta but i thought it was worth mentioning.

UPDATE: Got my garrisons back after i researched the "Law for Latins and Allies" Technology. I think the problem had something to do with the way the mod manages the Marian Reforms.
    Last edited by juanplay; May 26, 2018 at 02:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by juanplay View Post
    Today´s update broke my roman campaign in the sense that i no longer have any garrisons. Also, since the 150 BC´s the historical messages have appeared empty, dont know if this is a bug or because the mod is still in Beta but i thought it was worth mentioning.

UPDATE: Got my garrisons back after i researched the "Law for Latins and Allies" Technology. I think the problem had something to do with the way the mod manages the Marian Reforms.
    lol I had the same issue. Already reported it.

The game crashes during battle. First the sound is gone and the the rest of the game. Any common issues about that? My drivers are up to date.

Attila itself does not crash so it seems to be a mod issue.

Soundblaster Z
    Gtx 980 Ti

1.Spear's Avatar Civis
    Teutoburge Forest is right around the corner

Got a ctd after big battle in my carthaginian conquest, no matter what I do. Link to save file: https://www.file-upload.net/download...save.save.html

Can some1 plese help me I am heaving crashes during battles and all of them are happaning when any enemy army is about to crash with my macedonian phalanx, the moment they reach contact with phalanx spears ( sarrisa ) the game crash and if I try to load and play battle again it crashes at the exactly same situation as previous. Also it crashes when im defending tite crack between the walls or gate doors or same small gaps.
    I have pictures but dont know how to upload them here is some1 can help I am begging you , I realy want to countinue to play this mode.
    Thank you.

hi, excellent work.
    i just made zama battle with romans, and a cavalry unit stacked on the field of battle. it did not move at all and the special ability button were greyed out.
    if i'm not wrong, i tried to dismount and remount in a small lapse of time, but not sure about that

Hi guys,

i am guessing the patch today was just some UI and siege stuff? Nothing the following:
    -on the wife traits
    -general Marian general with just 25 soldiers
    -every Marian cohort having an eagle
    -AI struggle to build strong armies late in the game
    - the historical events going blank late in the game
    - The garrison gap after marian reforms

thanks! love you your work

Sanitation is a problem for Nabatea. The only sanitation building it has is the Al-lat temple. Problem is top tier only provides +4 sanitation and thats only after you get a research thats takes 40 turns. I could get 3 temples of Al-lat, one in each city but I cant afford it. My only options are to leave my capital building at the lowest tier with +2 squalor which can be offset by one tier 3 Al-lat temple. Or I dont build sanitation and risk infection. If a city gets infected I will evacuate the army and fortity it outside the infected city to avoid infection. 3 out of 4 of my provinces are infected.

My crashes are not getting better here. When I start as west roman empire the game alway crashes in the first batlle. No matter what I do. First the sound fades and then the game crashes.

tungri_centurio's Avatar Senator

still can't recruit from spain, all other regions its ok.

noticed that when i load the game some city's have no wall icon. last night is was syracuse and carthago nova.
    today i start playing, carthago nova but pella don't have it. i took pella before and it was ok to siege. how can that be???[IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG]
    Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth. -Marcus Aurelius

tungri_centurio's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Dent View Post
    My crashes are not getting better here. When I start as west roman empire the game alway crashes in the first batlle. No matter what I do. First the sound fades and then the game crashes.
    are your drivers up to date? i had that before because of out ot date gpu drivers
    Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth. -Marcus Aurelius

Quote Originally Posted by tungri_centurio View Post
    are your drivers up to date? i had that before because of out ot date gpu drivers
    Yes updated my GPU Drivers. Still the same problem.