Page 73 of 78 FirstFirst ... 234863646566676869707172737475767778 LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,460 of 1543

Thread: [Technical] 1.15 Bug Reports

Libertus

Default Re: [Technical] 1.15 Bug Reports

To elaborate on my post from a few days ago on Armenia (Hayastan): I can personally only conclude that there is something fishy with this campaign. So far, I have started 5 different campaigns and I am consistently getting CTD's within the first few dozen turns of playing. Almost all of these CTD's can be circumvented by simply reloading the autosave and trying again, but I do tend to notice that if that succeeds, the next CTD is only a few turns away. The first CTD can start at turn 20, or turn 60, but after that it's never far off again it appears. I also have the itching feeling there is some correlation with family members taking political action, but I can not consistently recreate this so I'm probably wrong in that. The CTD's always happen after every AI has taken their turn and it is the exact moment you expect messages to pop up of your new turn. My post from a few days ago was concerning a different matter on my first Armenia playthrough, which I have not experienced since. No idea if there is a connection.

The reason I find this strange is because so far, this update has been very, very stable for me, like it's always been. Since release I have played 2 Roman campaigns of approximately ~200-250 turns, and a Seleucid, Ptolemy, Carthage and Parthia campaign of >100 turns with perhaps 2 or 3 CTD's in total (and I know for sure none in my Roman campaigns), so at least for me, there is a huge difference between playing Armenia and playing anything else it seems. And then there was the issue I posted earlier about, which I've never had with any other faction. I just don't get it.

To be clear btw, I absolutely love this mod to hell and back and in no way am I pointing fingers or anything otherwise negative. I merely want to share this and hope it can be used to improve this already Jupiter-tier game. Only want to help.

Default Re: [Technical] 1.15 Bug Reports - Pergamon campaign CTD After end of turn 130

Hi,

I'm playing the Pergamon campaign and I have a persisting crash after end-of-turn 130. So all the factions end their turn and after 5 seconds of the last faction, the screen blinks once and then boom, CTD! This happens before any messages and before any kind of control is given back to the player.

I overcame a couple of rebel CTDs using EditSF somewhere around turn 70 and turn 90. A faction CTD is fixable thanks to EditSF but this after end-of-turn is unknown.

I really don't have other details that aren't campaign specific about this bug but I attached the save.

AE-mkr04-01-190830-004620.7z
    Last edited by mkrbu50; August 29, 2019 at 05:32 PM.
    Great mountains vanish but mighty warriors not;
    Press on your molars;
    Offer god your skull;
    Pin your foot into ground;
    Behold opposing flanks but disregard their breadth;
    And know that victory comes from the All Mighty.
    ---Ali bin Abi Taleb (599-661 AD)
    ---After entrusting his son with a battle standard

Game crashing at the end of turn. 2nd campaign this keeps happening. I am up to date, running no non ancient empire related mods, and have plenty of memory left. Total war uses about 35% of my memory so its not overloaded. pls help

Quote Originally Posted by Viperthug91 View Post
    Game crashing at the end of turn. 2nd campaign this keeps happening. I am up to date, running no non ancient empire related mods, and have plenty of memory left. Total war uses about 35% of my memory so its not overloaded. pls help
    Thanks for your report!
    Can you please attach autosave file, so mod authors could take a look? It would help a lot!

Default Re: [Technical] 1.15 Bug Reports - Pergamon campaign CTD After end of turn 130

Quote Originally Posted by mkrbu50 View Post
    Hi,

I'm playing the Pergamon campaign and I have a persisting crash after end-of-turn 130. So all the factions end their turn and after 5 seconds of the last faction, the screen blinks once and then boom, CTD! This happens before any messages and before any kind of control is given back to the player.....
    AE-mkr04-01-190830-004620.7z
    In an attempt to resolve my issue, I did the following:
    - Make sure no other mods are installed including supply system
    - verify Attila steam files
    - re-Install the game and mod

I tried:
    loading 1 turn before. Result: crash after end of turn 130.
    loading 2 turns before. Result: crash after end of turn 130.
    loading 3 turns before. Result: crash after end of turn 130.
    Press on your molars;
    Offer god your skull;

I tried:
    Thanks for the file!
    I checked it on my machine with no other mods and had the same crash.

Sheridan I think it might be a very good example of CTD that might help you to find what's the issue.

Thanks for the great mod! After you fix this CTDs, it will be brilliant!
    Appreciate your work a lot!

Hello.
    How is amount of food calculated?
    I add up and substract building effects on province and faction level and never get the right number.
    Also in Salamis food amount is always 0.

Thanks a lot, Viperthug91I also have CTD with this file.

Dear modders, I have almost no experience in modding games, but, after opening mdmp files, I found interesting line: s:\branches\attila\slavs\rome2\binaries\Symbols\CALibsWinExt.zIntelUnityRelease.pdb
    I called it "interesting" because I don't have disk 'S' on my machine.
    Anyway, now we have at least 2 files with confirmed and, hopefully, it might help to fix the issue.

Thanks again for the great mode!

Hello, is anyone fixing the fog war bug?

Quote Originally Posted by Sheridan View Post
    Getting back to the other reports tonight. We are working on an update that:

- Improves the AI's capability to build navies
    - Should make the AI more aggressive
    - Help the AI with larger armies; roughly 1.2 armies for a 1 settlement faction
    - Makes the AI assault cities instead of waiting it out
    - Carthage and Egypt should now be better at recruiting larger armies
    - Fix to settlements. Importing from Rome II. Our old custom settlements are phased out due to countless reports of bugs with siege equipment not docking properly or working on the walls and issues with naval landing zones
    - Bug fixes to recent issues mentioned here and on Steam

Expect a more complete changelog closer to release.

For those with crashes - it is paramount that you include as much detail as possible in your report. It is impossible to discern the cause of a CTD by turn number alone. The more detail you can provide on what lead up to the crash, the easier it will be for us to pinpoint and resolve the issue, hopefully allowing the campaign to continue on past the CTD. A save file would help to make this process even more efficient. You can upload to a third party site and link it here
    Dearest Sheridan, when roughly can we expect this delicious update?

A matter of days, weeks or months?

Rome is calling!

Thank you

FOW still bugged as of today. Macedon and Achean league bugged.
    Last edited by stevehoos; September 04, 2019 at 09:01 PM.
    Shogun 2, no thanks I will stick with Kingdoms SS.

Has anyone found a fix to the CTD problem im experiencing? Id like to play the campaign again. not trying to sound ungrateful or anything, just frustrated is all thx in advance

My Crash happened i think turn 105, Im playing as Carthage and have just manged to conquer Rome "just the city" maybe 4 turns ago i came through Sicily then marched north. I haven't betrayed any alliances or Anything. I believe the Campaign map is either average or hard same for battle difficulty. Ive lost maybe 2 generals and 1 admiral. went harder on the military tech tree than the civil. i believe im running on max setting as well. any more info required?

I've installed atilla, subscribed, it loaded to menu bt crushed on loading proloogue.

Reinstalled, same. Manually put

"@e_001_ancient_empires_master_pack1.pack";mod "@e_002_ancient_empires_models_pack2.pack";

to
    steamapps\common\Total War Attila\data

still crashes. Ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Viperthug91 View Post
    My Crash happened i think turn 105, Im playing as Carthage and have just manged to conquer Rome "just the city" maybe 4 turns ago i came through Sicily then marched north. I haven't betrayed any alliances or Anything. I believe the Campaign map is either average or hard same for battle difficulty. Ive lost maybe 2 generals and 1 admiral. went harder on the military tech tree than the civil. i believe im running on max setting as well. any more info required?
    Is your CTD happening during a certain AI faction or is happening after all AI factions finish there turn and just before your turn start?

If its the latter, there is no fix for it. But if its the former you might be able to fix it using EditSF tool by searching for the crashing faction.
    Press on your molars;
    Offer god your skull;

Default Re: [Tech] AE BETA 1.0 Bug Reports

Playing as Iceni, the candidates have no options on their respective character sheets to upgrade them, so im constantly having upgrade notifications after every end turn. tested this on other factions and so far this seems to be only Iceni that has this problem.
    Also the leader has leper trait from the start and so do some of the candidates making it extremely hard to find a spouse and have children. Intentional? hope not.
    other than that loving the mod keep up the great work guys

Is your CTD happening during a certain AI faction or is happening after all AI factions finish there turn and just before your turn start?

If its the latter, there is no fix for it. But if its the former you might be able to fix it using EditSF tool by searching for the crashing faction.
    It happens after every other AI faction has gone. iI suppose it could be the very last faction thats doing it but it sounds like i might be S.O.L. Thanks for the input

It happens after, but I would not so much sure, that it can't be fixed.
    Just a basic case: new faction rises, but the link on its icon is broken.
    Or it can be other missing resource for some event.

It needs to be investigated, as it looks like the last major issue in the mod to fix.

I tried:
    Afternoon, I am having a similar problem as mkrbu50. I am also playing Pergamon, and have also verified the steam files and reinstalled the game & mod.

I have attached the autosave of the turn before it CTD, which seems to happen on one of the AI Factions turns.
    Attached Files Attached Files