Page 4 of 78 FirstFirst 12345678910111213142954 ... LastLast

Thread: [Technical] 1.15 Bug Reports

UMCenturion's Avatar Ducenarius

Default Re: [Tech] AE BETA 1.0 Bug Reports

Keep them coming guys - were trying to juggle, but reports are not being ignored.

Mod Lead - UI/2D Art - Custom Map Editing

Hi guys,

(Not sure if my first post went through or not, if so disregard this) - Mentioned briefly to Phillip in the Steam comments, Co-operative Campaign doesn't have any factions selectable in the drop-down list (can't even access the drop-down list), and thus cannot be played right now. Head-to-Head by comparison does have all factions available and ready to be played. Four screenshots below comparing both Host and Second Player perspectives.

https://imgur.com/a/tc5BUpG

Another thing about the Nabatea campaign.
    Your faction leader starts with 0 influence, 0% popular and political support, and overall 0% power. So after the first turn my assigned govenor instantly started a civil war.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

kush's kushite royal guard lost their weapon

Playing as rome and randomly losing money when not building anything

I can not seem to find the 2 files on my data?

I subscribed yesterday to both parts (2 right?) and I could play for a bit after an apparently buggued download. I say apparently because today I find the same lack of files and right after running Atila it downloaded something from part 1. (I got the small fix of about 16 mb released today already downloaded).

Where are my files?

Quote Originally Posted by Tenerife_Boy View Post
    (…)

Where are my files?
    Your files could be in "…\Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\325610\" or "…\Steam\steamapps\workshop\downloads". I’m not part of the team, but it was the case for another player in the main installation thread.

I can not seem to find the 2 files on my data?

I subscribed yesterday to both parts (2 right?) and I could play for a bit after an apparently buggued download. I say apparently because today I find the same lack of files and right after running Atila it downloaded something from part 1. (I got the small fix of about 16 mb released today already downloaded).

Where are my files?
    Edit:
    Files are in the last 2 folders in this location....question is why? why are not they in data?

Quote Originally Posted by ThirdLegion View Post
    I cannot seem to kill enemy generals in battle. I had this 2 times already, where the enemy general was the only one remaining in the unit, surrounded by my soldiers, but seemingly invunerable.
    It's vanilla bug.

UMCenturion's Avatar Ducenarius

Edit:
    Files are in the last 2 folders in this location....question is why? why are not they in data?
    Have no idea. This is a new steam thing

Mod Lead - UI/2D Art - Custom Map Editing

I'm having an issue where I pay for recruitment of troops, it tells me 1 turn, but on the next turn they are not generated and are on hold indefinitely. Next non-winter turn they again say 1 turn, but Yet Again, on the next turn they are not created.

I don't know if this has anything to do with the 'Recruitment Points', but for several turns it said I had none. Now, while waiting for these troops to generate, it again says None. If I cancel one of the paid for troops, no change, still says No Points Available and rest of troops are still on hold.

It also seems like I have Spring, and Winter, but no Summer or Autumn. Don't think that's supposed to be the case?

I also seem to be unable to Replenish my troops now. Each turn to turn, economy and troop management has been all over the place, very difficult to achieve stability even after reading the Gameplay Guide posted.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20180519164113_1.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by Furgon View Post
    It's vanilla bug.
    I've never seen it this bad in vanilla. My cavalry killed all of Hannibal's guards and then proceeded to attempt to kill him for a good couple minutes before I gave up and ended the battle. He was still alive after all that.

I am getting a ctd when pressing the start battle button in a defensive siege of Taracco as the romans. Despite this city being a port, the battlemap that loads is a mainland town. There is still the defending ships unit cards so perhaps the crash is caused by the ships not having any sea to spawn on.

The city Iol in Mauretania also has a land map despite having a port, i experienced severe performance drops in that siege to, but that may just be attila and not this mod that cause it. I'll just mention it as this was the only siege battle I fought so far that was unplayable due to framerate.

- Got a spy through an event (recruited foreign spy) and the spy uncovered 90% of the map (large circle, from Rome to ~Caledonia)! After dissolving the spy fog of war returned the next turn but I can obviously still talk to all other states.
    - There are problems with the number of recruiting slots. Sometimes I have 8 in Magna Graeca but actually zero units get build until the next turn. Sometimes I can't even recruit any units the next turn when this bug occurs (message is "no recruiting points available" or similar).
    - I'm not sure about the effects of the Granary. The description text should describe the Granaries effects in winter.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimulfr View Post
    I also seem to be unable to Replenish my troops now. Each turn to turn, economy and troop management has been all over the place, very difficult to achieve stability even after reading the Gameplay Guide posted.

I am having the same problem playing as Nabatea. It says 1 turn left but next turn then they go on hold indefinitely like when a settlement is under siege (but I am not even in a war and have surplus food).

Another issue with Nabatea was that after turn 7-8, the maintenance cost increases suddenly (+3000 to -6000 income in a turn) and I go bankrupt in 2 turns.

Also, I need to construct siege works for minor settlements but AI takes minor settlements over in 1 turn without any artillery and with intact walls.

A minor issue was that desert settlements had no buildings for sanitation. As Nabatea, I have to invade Jerusalem (very difficult early game) or risk plague.

Love the mod but these bugs have made the game unplayable atm.

I can add as many construction slots as I want to settlements even though I have 0 population surplus. Is this a bug?

Quote Originally Posted by Grimulfr View Post
    I am having the same problem playing as Nabatea. It says 1 turn left but then they go on hold indefinitely like when the settlement is under siege.

Another issue with Nabatea was that after turn 7-8, the maintenance cost increases suddenly (+3000 to -6000 income in a turn) and I go bankrupt in 2 turns.

There are no buildings for sanitation in desert settlements. As Nabatea, you need to invade Jerusalem early or risk plague.

These bugs have made the mod unplayable atm.

Sorry but are the interesting descriptions of the units planned?
    Congratulations for the mod! The best TW battles I've ever seen.

Foederatus

I witnessed the same bugs as others already mentioned:

- enemy generals invincible in battles
    - city "besieged" but no enemies there
    - suddenly recruiting not possible because "besieged" or "out of recruitment points(?)" (still can hire mercs)
    - totally unstable economy: it changes randomly, it seems without reason (romans; 1.round 3500+, next round -15000 and bancrupt, even without building or recruiting, with your economy hotfix)
    - Balancing: battles are a bit to fast on fields. For my taste troops are panicking way to quickly, for no visible reason.

My single biggest problem is the economy, this is gamebraking for me. I don't understand why this extreme dramatic changes happen at all, its just to extreme. Its killing my game. Its frustrating because I can't find the reason what causes it. I know season has an impact, thats fine with me. But I think this is caused by an imbalance or a bug somewhere in the economy?

Besides of the ingame economy issue I just love the mod - its content and its style - very much, thanks for it!