Page 34 of 78 FirstFirst ... 924252627282930313233343536373839404142434459 ... LastLast

Thread: [Technical] 1.15 Bug Reports

Libertus

Default Re: [Tech] AE BETA 1.0 Bug Reports

Hello, the Carthage campaign seem impossible due to the native discontent, here with even 72% of punic culture i get 35 discontent

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil...?id=1409063802

Quote Originally Posted by Swarbs View Post
    The Friday patch required a restart with a new campaign. If you're playing an existing one you'll probably end up with bugs.
    All of my new campaigns experience the same empty characters. Wives also have no personality trait.

I think the slaves need to be toned down quite a lot as sometimes my slaves go from zero to 110% which makes a lot of money for me but too easy . It's just not right to get such a money boost

Iberian Noble Swordsmen and Spears are only tier 1. I think this has to be a mistake. I'm playing as Rome and levied them from Nova Carthage in Spain as an allied state. Just for comparison, Turdetani Noble swords and spears are tier 3 units. So I think Iberian Noble units might need a quick tier update for consistency. Obviously this isn't a game breaking bug. No rush!
    Last edited by mrsmile1015; June 11, 2018 at 12:55 PM.

revolts with original atilla units?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails asdasd.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by mrsmile1015 View Post
    Iberian Noble Swordsmen and Spears are only tier 1. I think this has to be a mistake. I'm playing as Rome and levied them from Nova Carthage in Spain as an allied state. Just for comparison, Turdetani Noble swords and spears are tier 3 units. So I think Iberian Noble units might need a quick tier update for consistency. Obviously this isn't a game breaking bug. No rush!
    Gotcha. Fixing next

Slaves - fixed

Will relay the rebellion bug
    Campaign modder for Ancient Empires

Foederatus

Same here...At Corsica an immortal nord army. No way to defeat them. Not even with a full stack of veterans from Africa under Scipios comand

Quote Originally Posted by JB59114 View Post
    Hello, the Carthage campaign seem impossible due to the native discontent, here with even 72% of punic culture i get 35 discontent

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil...?id=1409063802
    I've tried a few things and seem to stabilize Carthage, but the other provinces spawned NORDIC REBELS with waked out stats. Armor 57 and Defense 38 and they rolled me quickly.

I believe it was not intended to have NORDIC REBELS SPANNING during Carthage campaign.

Unable to build siege equipment at Corinth. Map bugged; says abandoned settlement in the city browser? Newest version.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil...?id=1409437195
    Shogun 2, no thanks I will stick with Kingdoms SS.

Quote Originally Posted by CPL Trevoga View Post
    I've tried a few things and seem to stabilize Carthage, but the other provinces spawned NORDIC REBELS with waked out stats. Armor 57 and Defense 38 and they rolled me quickly.

I believe it was not intended to have NORDIC REBELS SPAWNNING during Carthage campaign.

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/...5/screenshots/

Here is a screen shot

Menumorut's Avatar Ducenarius

this aint a but, but maybe you want to clean some text and make the mod smoother

In "_kv_rules_tables"

boarding_melee_attack_bonus

boarding_melee_defense_bonus

appears twice with same values 0 on rows 18/18 and 207 and 208

»MY GRAPHIC WORKSHOP« UNDER THE PARONAGE OF G☼D HIMSELF »MY ROMEII FAN ART«

Sorry for asking, but in some turns before I can recruit the Legion Calvary but now in Venetia I can't recruit them anymore, I didn't destroy any buildings. But in Macedonia I can recruit the calvary, someone know how ? Deleted all mods but AE

Quote Originally Posted by stevehoos View Post
    Unable to build siege equipment at Corinth. Map bugged; says abandoned settlement in the city browser? Newest version.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil...?id=1409437195
    Think that's the same problem with Jerusalem - changes to the Italia and Judea regional build chains have removed the region capitals from those settlements. Game thinks they don't have walls (although they do on the battle map) and if unoccupied by armies they can be sniped with ease.

Just needs a startpos change to add the correct region capital to those and any other similarly missing capitals.

The Wandering Storyteller's Avatar Protector Domesticus

A lot of bugs, naval disembarkment etc#

This ship fired at the wrong places at the wrong time, and couldn't ram at all.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

The Wandering Storyteller's Avatar Protector Domesticus

And more:

Illyrian troops celebrating when they lost the battle and the AI isn't landing.

Tower although in my control still firing at my troops.

Last edited by The Wandering Storyteller; June 12, 2018 at 07:00 AM.

Hi,

First of all, congratulations! I have been following this mod for a while, and it looks amazing! I am unsure whether or not this is a bug, or I have done something wrong, but I have Pack 1.01j, as well as Pack 2, and I am able to play the campaign fine so far, but as soon as I click on "Custom Battles", under "Battles" on the main screen, I get a CTD. I have only the primary AE mods in use (no AE submods, or other mods). I really wish I could play custom battles, since this is how I usually pick the faction I will play in the campaign! I don't know if there is some other mod that I need to add, or if I should reinstall everything, or if this is indeed some kind of bug. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you for your time and dedication,

Eruillu

Yeah I've been having the same bug.

Whenever a settlement gets "razed" or is a "ruin"
    1) you can't build siege equipment when attacking the settlement. The settlements still have walls when you attack
    2) You cannot convert it from a "ruin" to a proper settlement type

Playing as Rome, getting a CTD at winter/spring 187 AD. Happens every time, despite reloading earlier dates, changing research paths, cancelling buildings or building different stuctures. Changed diplomatic stances, removed/added charecters to different offices, makes no difference.

If you could advise on how to get a report of this crash I would be happy to send it to you.

Libertus

Quote Originally Posted by CPL Trevoga View Post

I believe it was not intended to have NORDIC REBELS SPANNING during Carthage campaign.
    How did you manage to get rid of that native discontent ?

Quote Originally Posted by JB59114 View Post
    How did you manage to get rid of that native discontent ?
    Yup I am seeing these rebels as well.. holy cow