Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Voievods Total War ( Moldavia, Wallachia...)

Default Voievods Total War ( Moldavia, Wallachia...)

Mod Features:
    - Campaign Map 1456
    - New units
    - Songs
    - Textures
    - Scripts
    - Heroes: Stephen the Great, Vlad Impaler, John Hunyadi, Matthias Corvinus, Mehmed the Conqueror....
    - Historical events, battles...

FACEBOOK

YOUTUBE CHANNEL
    https://www.youtube.com/c/BlackDevilGamingChannel

Spoiler for Screens

THE FACTIONS:
    - Moldavia
    - Wallachia
    - Transilvania
    - Kingdom Hungary
    - Grand Duchy of Moscow
    - Kingdom Poland
    - Lithuania
    - Teutonic Order
    - Kingdom Aragon
    - Republic of Venice
    - Boemia
    - Duchy Austria
    - Sweden Kingdom
    - Kalmar Union
    - Crimea Tatars
    - Mongols
    - Ottoman Empire
    - Aq Qoyunlu
    - Holy Roman Empire
    - Serbia
    - Georgia
    - Republic of Genoa
    - Zaporizhian Sich

Last edited by Begeta; June 18, 2018 at 04:22 AM.

Default Re: Voievods Total War ( Moldavia, Wallachia...)

download link?

Transylvania must a part of Hungarian Kingdom like in real history. (Transylvania was a part of Hungary until 1920.)
    (I'm hungarian. My english is not so good. Sorry.)

M.A.E's Avatar Miles

is that just a continuation of Moldava 1453 mod or just another Balkan mod ambitious to get the spot on this Strategic point of that era .
    I Came,I Saw I Partially Differentiate

Mod is not ready

Quote Originally Posted by szikelkun View Post
    Transylvania must a part of Hungarian Kingdom like in real history. (Transylvania was a part of Hungary until 1920.)
    1526 Battle of Mohács ( Transilvania e realizată ca vasal / aliat a ungariei)

Quote Originally Posted by M.A.E View Post
    is that just a continuation of Moldava 1453 mod or just another Balkan mod ambitious to get the spot on this Strategic point of that era .
    This is another historical mod

M.A.E's Avatar Miles

Quote Originally Posted by Begeta View Post
    This is another historical mod
    okay nice to hear that
    I Came,I Saw I Partially Differentiate

Serbia borders make absolutely no sense lol, why is it in Bosnia and half of Croatia?

...and why is Croatia in the Habsburg monarchy instead of the kingdom of Hungary?

Serbia did not exist in 1456, let alone ruled Slavonia(like, it literally never ruled eastern Slavonia), so the faction should be Bosnia instead, and Slavonia and Croatia should be a part of the kingdom of Hungary, not the Habsburg monarchy.

Also, Venice did not have any land holdings beyond coastal cities in Dalmatia during the 15th century, they did not even control all the islands, let alone anything inland, so I would advise to replace Zadar as a province and put Knin there instead, and give it to Hungary.

Also, Venice did not hold Dubrovnik, it was an independent republic.
    Last edited by Mamlaz; May 19, 2018 at 01:19 PM.

Wallachian's Avatar Citizen

Guys this mod is obviously based on the Ogniem I Mieczim 2 mod so most of the borders and states match the ones from 1648 or whatever the date is that mod starts with some modifications. And yes the Depotate of Serbia did exist in 1456 although the borders are off. Just look at this mod as a modification of OiM2, for example we have the Russian Tsardom which was still Muscovy at this time, same as Zaporozhian Sich did not exist etc. But it is an interesting time period and mod. WIsh you good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Wallachian View Post
    Guys this mod is obviously based on the Ogniem I Mieczim 2 mod so most of the borders and states match the ones from 1648 or whatever the date is that mod starts with some modifications. And yes the Depotate of Serbia did exist in 1456 although the borders are off. Just look at this mod as a modification of OiM2, for example we have the Russian Tsardom which was still Muscovy at this time, same as Zaporozhian Sich did not exist etc. But it is an interesting time period and mod. WIsh you good luck!
    Mod in development, Sich will be an emerging faction

Serbia did not exist in 1456

hahahahaahahahahahaah

Wrong. Despotate of Serbia existed until 1459 as independent realm. In 1404 AD hungarian king granted lands of Syrmia, Banat and Backa to serbian house lazarevic they will hold these lands until 1459 and after fall of serbian despotate hungarian rulers renown legate of Serbian Despots under lineage of Lazarevic family cousins so in 1471 although already serbian nobles from macva (lower Srem) organized themselves near Kupnik and led by Vuk Grugerevic Lazarevic which will be become first despot of serbia in exile as client vassal state of Hungary until its fall in 1537/1538.

let alone ruled Slavonia(like, it literally never ruled eastern Slavonia),

Wrong. In 1522 Stevan Berislavic despot of Exile were granted lands in eastern slavonia as military tributary to Hungarian throne.

isa0005's Avatar Campidoctor

Quote Originally Posted by Shogun View Post
    Serbia did not exist in 1456

hahahahaahahahahahaah

Wrong. Despotate of Serbia existed until 1459 as independent realm. In 1404 AD hungarian king granted lands of Syrmia, Banat and Backa to serbian house lazarevic they will hold these lands until 1459 and after fall of serbian despotate hungarian rulers renown legate of Serbian Despots under lineage of Lazarevic family cousins so in 1471 although already serbian nobles from macva (lower Srem) organized themselves near Kupnik and led by Vuk Grugerevic Lazarevic which will be become first despot of serbia in exile as client vassal state of Hungary until its fall in 1537/1538.

let alone ruled Slavonia(like, it literally never ruled eastern Slavonia),

Wrong. In 1522 Stevan Berislavic despot of Exile were granted lands in eastern slavonia as military tributary to Hungarian throne.
    Here we go again... for like the one billionth time... lol

Serbia and Sich I think still to create or not

,,...The Serbian Despotate was finally conquered by the Ottomans in 1459. The Ottoman threat and eventual conquest saw large migrations of Serbs to the west and north..."
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serbia#History

,,....The history of Zaporozhian Sich spans six time-periods:
    • the emergence of the Sich (construction of Khortytsky castle (uk)) (1471—1583)
    • as part of the Lesser Poland Province of the Polish Crown by inclusion in the Kiev Voivodeship (1583–1657)
    • the struggle against the Rzeczpospolita (the Polish state), the Ottoman Empire, and the Crimea Khanate for the independence of the Ukrainian part of the Rzeczpospolita (Commonwealth) (1657—1686)
    • the struggle with Crimea, the Ottoman Empire, and the Russian Empire for the unique identity of Cossacks (1686—1709)
    • the standoff with the Russian government during its attempts to cancel the self-governing of the Sich, and its fall (1734—1775)
    • the formation of the Danubian Sich outside the Russian Empire and finding ways to return home (1775–1828)...."
    • https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zaporizhian_Sich

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast