Thread: [RELz] Forgotten Treasures - Addon for the Skyrim Map Markers mod

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Leonardo's Avatar Reborn Old Timer

Default [RELz] Forgotten Treasures - Addon for the Skyrim Map Markers mod

Forgotten Treasures

Courtsey to cedric37 for making the image

What this mod does is to place the Dragonbone Armor, a complete set of both heavy and light armor, and all Dragonbone weapons in various location in-game.
    Each of those locations has a map marker from the Skyrim Map Markers mod and no other mods is required, not even my mod is necessary.

This mod is a sort of addon to my Skyrim Map Markers mod, but offers a greater challenge if one wants to play it without the Skyrim Map Markers mod.
    Of course it is easier to play it when knowning where the armor/weapon can be found in-game. A few items are hidden and might not be easy to spot.

This mod has the best result if being loaded after my Skyrim Map Markers mod.
    It should not conflict with other mods, except for mods that touches the Dragonbone armors/weapons. Also, I cleaned the mod in the SSEEdit.
    Both the Dawnguard and the Dragonborn DLC is required if one wants to create a patch, which I grant my permission to do. Nothing else is allowed.

Download @ Nexus
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Leonardo; May 25, 2021 at 09:08 PM. Reason: All mods on Bethesda.net deleted.
    Under patronage of General Brewster of the Imperial House of Hader.

How to make Morrowind less buggy for new players - Of course every player may find it useful.

Default Re: [RELz] Forgotten Treasures - Addon for the Skyrim Map Markers mod

Reserved.

How to make Morrowind less buggy for new players - Of course every player may find it useful.

Default Re: [RELz] Forgotten Treasures - Addon for the Skyrim Map Markers mod

FYI, it is no longer possible to download and install my mods via the in-game mod manager, because I've deleted all mods I uploaded on Bethesda.net due to their decision to shut down the forum.