Thread: How difficult is it to port DeI features into EP?

Default How difficult is it to port DeI features into EP?

By that i mean the population script and the supply script (and others that i may not know of).

How difficult is it really? I would guess adding the script files to the pack file would be the least difficult, but implementing it/changing it to fit Attila would be rather difficult?

Also the fact that there are less players on Attila than on Rome 2, so porting them would be meaningless if not a lot of people play this mod

Which is sorta sad, since this is what's keeping me on Attila in the first place (that and FotE, AE and medieval 1212).

Great mod by the way

Default Re: How difficult is it to port DeI features into EP?

Yep, it's fairly difficult. The basics could be similar, but there are a lot of details to change. Also I'm not great at the scripting part. AE is working on their own population system which we might use some part of once they've released the mod though.

Default Re: How difficult is it to port DeI features into EP?

Quote Originally Posted by Augustusng View Post
    Yep, it's fairly difficult. The basics could be similar, but there are a lot of details to change. Also I'm not great at the scripting part. AE is working on their own population system which we might use some part of once they've released the mod though.
    Good to know, though I heard on their forum they're having quite a bit of trouble with that

Oh well, I'll be patient!

It's not like I haven't waited for updates before from you guys, however it takes!

Keep up the good work, and good luck with future projects and/or updates!