Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2018/19 Transfer Thread

Halie Satanus's Avatar Emperor of ice cream
    Blog Entries

Default Re: 2018/19 Transfer Thread

F F F F F FFFFS..

F..... Palace...

Emery is starting to worry me, it's almost as if he wants to prove the pile of dog dirt we have in the squad can win if they just do what he wants. All a bit too familiar...

@Ybbon, yeh a bit of house cleaning is needed around here.

Ybbon's Avatar The Way of the Buffalo
    spy of the council

3-0 at halftime, November was delayed until April, but this collapse is all too familiar.

Eat Meat Whale Meat
    Technical Staff Citizen took an arrow to the knee spy of the council

Lower division football just doesn't satisfy me any more. I enjoy the bells and whistles of the Premier League.

Dude with the Food's Avatar Campidoctor

Brilliant season if you're in it for the bells and whistles tbf. Painful as a United fan but hopefully some of our glaring issues finally get some attention. Hopefully we can get something from Chelsea because as much as I'm not optimistic, I can't see Chelsea fans being either. Crazy to watch four teams in the running for 3rd and all looking like they'd rather finish 6th.
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    I am me. You are not me. You are you. If I was you, I wouldn't be me.
    If you were me, I'd be sad.But I wouldn't then be me because you'd be me so you wouldn't be me because I wasn't me because you were me but you couldn't be because I'd be a different me. I'd rather be any kind of bird (apart from a goose) than be you because to be you I'd have to not be me which I couldn't do unless someone else was me but then they would be you aswell so there would still be no me. They would be you because I was you so to restore balance you would have to be me and them meaning all three of us would become one continously the same. That would be very bad.

Eat Meat Whale Meat

Quote Originally Posted by Dude with the Food View Post
    Brilliant season if you're in it for the bells and whistles tbf. Painful as a United fan but hopefully some of our glaring issues finally get some attention. Hopefully we can get something from Chelsea because as much as I'm not optimistic, I can't see Chelsea fans being either. Crazy to watch four teams in the running for 3rd and all looking like they'd rather finish 6th.
    I'm enjoying this season because we're currently top of the league.

Dude with the Food's Avatar Campidoctor

Oh, there's a "we". And its that one.

Tbf, that's as decent a reason as any to enjoy the season.
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    I am me. You are not me. You are you. If I was you, I wouldn't be me.
    If you were me, I'd be sad.But I wouldn't then be me because you'd be me so you wouldn't be me because I wasn't me because you were me but you couldn't be because I'd be a different me. I'd rather be any kind of bird (apart from a goose) than be you because to be you I'd have to not be me which I couldn't do unless someone else was me but then they would be you aswell so there would still be no me. They would be you because I was you so to restore balance you would have to be me and them meaning all three of us would become one continously the same. That would be very bad.

Well done to Norwich and the Blades . Would of preferred Ipswich and Leeds though

An exciting finish to the EPL season , I'm really hoping City don't blow it like the Lily Whites did . Shame Fulham went down . Craven Cottage is such a unique place to go .

Can't wait for the 19/20 thread to start now .
    Under the protection of jimkatalanos
    with further protection from
    Calvin R.I.P mate, Cúchulainn , Erebus26 , Paggers Jean-Jacques Rousseau
    and Future Filmmaker

Eat Meat Whale Meat

Quote Originally Posted by Noble Savage View Post
    Well done to Norwich and the Blades . Would of preferred Ipswich and Leeds though

An exciting finish to the EPL season , I'm really hoping City don't blow it like the Lily Whites did . Shame Fulham went down . Craven Cottage is such a unique place to go .

Can't wait for the 19/20 thread to start now .
    Talking about exciting finishes to the season, have you heard about what happened at Elland Road? Context: Leeds need to win to retain any chance of auto promotion, and Villa had previously put the ball out for a Leeds injury despite attacking. Also, El Ghazi's assault on Bamford that resulted in red for El Ghazi.

Halie Satanus's Avatar Emperor of ice cream
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by pannonian View Post
    Talking about .....
    On first look it seemed like poor sportsmanship. On a second viewing the Villa player threw himself to the floor like an idiot after miss timing a tackle, he wasn't fouled. El Ghazi doesn't touch Bamford, that card will/should be rescinded.

Just want this season done now so Emery can start clearing out the deadwood and useless.

Eat Meat Whale Meat

Quote Originally Posted by Halie Satanus View Post
    On first look it seemed like poor sportsmanship. On a second viewing the Villa player threw himself to the floor like an idiot after miss timing a tackle, he wasn't fouled. El Ghazi doesn't touch Bamford, that card will/should be rescinded.

Just want this season done now so Emery can start clearing out the deadwood and useless.
    Quote Originally Posted by Guardian
    Though we’re constantly regaled with tales of drama in the battle for the top four, the reality is more prosaic: these teams are football’s bar-room scrappers, demanding their mates hold them back before windmilling pathetically from a safe distance.
    Accurate?

Eat Meat Whale Meat

Also, if you ever fantasise about playing professional football during a five a side, have a look at this for an example of the standards required. This man plays for England.

Eat Meat Whale Meat

2-2 against by far the worst team in the division, who are down to 10 men. You have a penalty. What's the result?

We are mushrooms. Nous sommes les champignons.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12