Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: [Download & Installation] Ancient Empires: Total War Attila - Update v1.1 January 20th, 2019

Default Re: [Download & Installation] Ancient Empires: Total War Attila - Update May 23rd - 1.0.1g

Haha 5 other people including me already asked. Devs said they'd provide a non steam download after ironing out some of the major bugs or something like that. But it's kinda sad how everyone else is enjoying the mod and mac users are stuck waiting

TW Bigfoot

Default Re: [Download & Installation] Ancient Empires: Total War Attila - Update May 23rd - 1.0.1g

Quote Originally Posted by FOR GONDOR View Post
    Would it be possible to get a non steam download, as the workshop does not work for mac players
    Do the workshop files download if you sub to them?

Edit: found this guide for civ5, worth a try. https://www.reddit.com/r/civ/comment...kshop_to_work/

Pls make a non steam link.

Quote Originally Posted by arrahik View Post
    Haha 5 other people including me already asked. Devs said they'd provide a non steam download after ironing out some of the major bugs or something like that. But it's kinda sad how everyone else is enjoying the mod and mac users are stuck waiting
    It's not long now before links will be provided.
    Campaign modder for Ancient Empires

Just wanted to say that I've been playing around with the mod since it released and all I can say is BRAVO! Feels like a great mix of DEI and EBII. So excited to see where you all take it from here! Thanks for all your labor and hard work!

Waited years for the mod, I'm sure we can manage to wait a week or so more haha. I'm just happy the mod's coming along nicely and that everyone seems to be enjoying it a lot. Huge thanks to the whole team and everyone who helped create it. I think the wait was worth it. Can't wait to see it fully finished!

Today's update what is it about?

Clint_Eastwood's Avatar Tiro

Quote Originally Posted by Tenerife_Boy View Post
    Today's update what is it about?
    Look in the steam notes all the changes are mentioned in there.

Civis
    Malang city, East Java province, Indonesia

Got notification on My phone by Youtube..hmm..what is it>>>recommended video and when I read the title, WoW, Ancient Empire released.
    Congratulations for the Team, Thank You so much

Julio-Claudian's Avatar Senator

Is anybody else unable to recruit any Socii units apart from Latini after the 'Socii Cohorts' reform?

In the new patch can you guys please fix crash issues roman civil war happened then 2 turns later save game crashes I already uploaded my .save file to look into please i'm on turn 100+ <333333333333333333333333

I will patiently await for the non steam links since i am pulling my hair out trying to download it to no avail,still great job guys saw the previews read the guide and i love it already

Quote Originally Posted by Julio-Claudian View Post
    Is anybody else unable to recruit any Socii units apart from Latini after the 'Socii Cohorts' reform?
    I believe the point of this is that the Socii reforms, reforms the Campani, Samnite, Etrusci etc. into one uniform Socii cohort, showing how the Romans moved into more uniformity for their military.

I see the point of it but it was always fun to have several different tribes. I haven't reached the point yet but I think the Auxilia will show the old roots once you get there.

Julio-Claudian's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by Freighttrain4 View Post
    I believe the point of this is that the Socii reforms, reforms the Campani, Samnite, Etrusci etc. into one uniform Socii cohort, showing how the Romans moved into more uniformity for their military.

I see the point of it but it was always fun to have several different tribes. I haven't reached the point yet but I think the Auxilia will show the old roots once you get there.
    Yeah the unit that those socii units upgrade to, I was unable to recruit. I could only recruit the cohors latini and equites latini... the Socii Cohors, Cohors Extraordinarii and the equivalent cavalry units were nowhere to be seen apart from the existing units that I had upgraded. But I did something with pfm which made it work.

Love the mod, but I feel garrisons need to be drastically bigger to slow down the game and make for some more intense sieges. Back in DeI garrisons were usually 16-18 units of relatively low quality and it really made the game a lot harder. Any chance this is in the works?

Quote Originally Posted by Archontis View Post
    I will patiently await for the non steam links since i am pulling my hair out trying to download it to no avail,still great job guys saw the previews read the guide and i love it already
    Same. Tried to download it with the "Steam Workshop Downloader" site, but it's not possible.

When will be that promised no steam links?? Plz guys I just want to play your great mod that's all.

When is the Update going to bring available?

Yeah we need those no-steam links pls.

♔Greek Strategos♔'s Avatar THE BEARDED MACE
    took an arrow to the knee

I didn't know that we shared our assets (Total War Hellas Mod Team) with you guys. I'm really happy we did though.
    Congrats for your release from both DEI and TWH teams.

Cheers.