Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415

Thread: [Download & Installation] Ancient Empires: Total War Attila - Update v1.1 January 20th, 2019

isa0005's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Re: [Download & Installation] Ancient Empires: Total War Attila - Update v1.1 January 20th, 2019

Quote Originally Posted by UMCenturion View Post
    Feel free to check out our discord - we are more active there and immediate feedback is more likely. Thanks!

https://discord.gg/hqmyzG
    It says "invalid invite" when I click on the link

Default Re: [Download & Installation] Ancient Empires: Total War Attila - Update v1.1 January 20th, 2019

I have quite a lot of texts missing. There are no faction names, buldings names, units names and other texts

Never mind.. switched language to eng and its done ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Sheridan View Post
    Yeah this is a bug, thank you for reporting. We're already working on solving it
    Any updates to this bug?
    "To say of what is that it is not, or of what is not that it is, is false, while to say of what is that it is, and of what is not that it is not, is true" ~ Aristotle

What can I do to raise a character's popularity?

Quote Originally Posted by Sheridan View Post
    Yeah this is a bug, thank you for reporting. We're already working on solving it
    Is this because of the startpos.esf? Do you have the normal base fertility levels available. I want to start a campaign but i know that editing startpos isnt save game compatible. Did it revert back to vanilla or something?
    "To say of what is that it is not, or of what is not that it is, is false, while to say of what is that it is, and of what is not that it is not, is true" ~ Aristotle

Quote Originally Posted by Post Hoc View Post
    Is this because of the startpos.esf? Do you have the normal base fertility levels available. I want to start a campaign but i know that editing startpos isnt save game compatible. Did it revert back to vanilla or something?
    It should be fixed in the current version. Carthage and Alexandria back to 7/8 fertility and such
    Campaign modder for Ancient Empires

airborne guy's Avatar Domesticus

Siege towers not working

Quote Originally Posted by airborne guy View Post
    Siege towers not working
    Which map/factions were involved? Looking into this asap
    Campaign modder for Ancient Empires

The Wandering Storyteller's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by Jakoporeeno View Post
    What can I do to raise a character's popularity?
    Depends on which faction you play as.

It works similar to the base game of RII and DEI tbh. The more battles your general wins, the more popular he becomes. The more influence he has in the Senate, the more he is popular. Passing out edicts as governor and finding him a wife, making him move through political manoeuvring etc.

That is what I think the modding team are trying to do with this mod anyway.

How does Ptolomey V work? Cause once he is grown, I cannot control him as a standard family member. He seems like the worst of all worlds. I cannot do anything with him.

Also, what is the difference between water supply and sanitation?
    Last edited by The Despondent Mind; February 24, 2019 at 05:05 AM.

elementall's Avatar Libertus

Hello, very interesting mod!
    But i have a question, what about the performance? Does this have the same optimization problem as the original Attila?
    Thanks for the answer.

Live2sculpt's Avatar Senator

Are there any plans to upload this version to moddb like before? I don’t TRUST Steam, and would still prefer a separate source JIC.
    Last edited by Live2sculpt; January 26, 2020 at 09:34 AM.

i downloaded this mod and played it, it runs a bit worse than the vanilla game to me gpu wise, maybe because of some new texture, but it's still pretty much playable