Thread: [PFM] [startpos] A trouble with dropping a trade route

Icon5 [PFM] [startpos] A trouble with dropping a trade route

I want to delete trade route WRE - Franci with PFM.
    Changing diplomacy status between WRE and Franci to WAR is not enough to drop trade route and faction income.
    So, I deleted one node (trade route wre TO franci) here:

CAMPAIGN_STARTPOS/COMPRESSED_DATA/CAMPAIGN_ENV/CAMPAIGN_MODEL/CAMPAIGN_TRADE_MANAGER/INTERNATIONAL_TRADE_ROUTES/INTERNATIONAL_TRADE_ROUTES - 104/FACTION_INTERNATIONAL_TRADE_ROUTES_ARRAY/

and one (trade route franci TO wre) here:

CAMPAIGN_STARTPOS/COMPRESSED_DATA/CAMPAIGN_ENV/CAMPAIGN_MODEL/CAMPAIGN_TRADE_MANAGER/INTERNATIONAL_TRADE_ROUTES/INTERNATIONAL_TRADE_ROUTES - 87/FACTION_INTERNATIONAL_TRADE_ROUTES_ARRAY/

I'm sure I deleted correct nodes, but game crashes on loading grand campaing.
    Also I've deleted a 'trade agreement signed (wre BETWEEN franci)' node here:

CAMPAIGN_STARTPOS/COMPRESSED_DATA/CAMPAIGN_ENV/CAMPAIGN_MODEL/CAI_HISTORY/CAI_HISTORY_EVENTS/CAI_HISTORY_EVENTS - 106/

but game is still crushing.

So, I down know what's I forgot. Anyone knows how to deal it correctly?

Thanks!

Default Re: [PFM] [startpos] A trouble with dropping a trade route

An issue with dropping trade routes can easily be resolved by scripting like:
    scripting.game_interface:force_declare_war("att_fact_western_roman_empire", "att_fact_garamantes");

force_declare_war not only changes status to 'war' but also drops a trade route.
    so there was no needs to painfully work with startpos

for those who will come after us: please do not repeat my mistakes with startpos, use scripting!

so this thread is no longer actual.