I've been running a successful Warhammer-based RPG campaign for several months now, and we are in need of more players for our next adventure. We play with an incredibly simple system that's easy to pick up for RPG novices, so if you've never tried tabletop (Discord-top) RPGs before, this would be a great introduction!

Q: What’s the game about?
A
: The sands of Nehekara hold secrets and treasures beyond imagining. The party has joined the Sultan of Martek in a campaign east into the deserts, bent on destroying the tomb of an Ancient enemy. However, not all is as it seems, and many on the campaign have other agendas which they will pursue by any means necessesary.

Q: How will it be played?
A:
Anyone wishing to play will need a working headset/mic, as we will be talking. A webcam isn’t necessary though. The game will take place over Discord, and will use a vastly simplified D6 system (you can use an online dice roller if you like, or I can roll for you). Don’t worry about learning the rules, because there are very few. The game’s focus is on roleplaying and creativity, not on the minutia of combat mechanics.

Q: When will it be played?
A: We play every other week, starting this Sunday. Sessions start at 12:30 Pacific Coast Time, and will last ~3 hours, but ideally could be extended if we’re in the middle of something, or shortened if we're at a stopping point. We won’t be rescheduling under any circumstances, but missing one session won’t be the end of the world.
Q: Do I need to know much about Warhammer Lore to enjoy it?
A: No, knowledge of the Warhammer world is by no means a pre-requisite.

Q: What sort of characters will we have?
A: I draw the line at “Emperor Karl Franz’s Cooler Younger Brother”. Ideally, you’d all be about level 40-ish, emphasis on the
ish. If you’re familiar with Verminetide, your characters would be roughly on par with those heroes at the end of the game. All races are technically allowed, but you’d better have a damn good lore explanation for why they’re there (humans=great, dwarves=good, elves=OK, lizardmen=eh, orcs=NO). It’s also a give-and-take system, where a noble lineage/heirloom sword will need to be balanced out by some negative trait or encumbrance. This also works the other way around.

Q: I want in, what do I do?
A: Join our discord server, and I'll help you set up your character:
https://discord.gg/wkgDCDy