Thread: Warriors of Worlds

Icon1 Warriors of Worlds

Warriors of Worlds

Warriors of Worlds is a unofficial continuation and update of the great mod "Warriors of Faith"
    wich sadly is long outdated. Warriors of Worlds tries to stay close to the original mod and pursue the same goals in creating more atmospheric battles. Warriors of Worlds offers a complete overhaul and different feel to the battles of Total War: Atilla. I havent finished working on the mod and certain things will likely change, mainly concerning balance. Many thanks to the team of "Ancient Empires" and "Warriors of Faith" for allowing me to share this unoffical update and giving inspiration to this mod.

Features:

• Single hitpoint combat system - The core of the mod and the main idea. Every entity has only a single hitpoint, so casualties are spread evenly through the battle.
    • Simplified unit statistics - Unit stats are downscaled so you can understand easy what each unit will do.
    • Slower battle pacing - Battles will last longer and battle lines wont break after a minute of fighting.
    • Different combat dynamics - Missile Units are weaker, Cavalry wont obliterate everything and Infantry will be able to stay their ground.

Download:

Warriors of Worlds

To Install you have to unpack the files into your data folder of Total War: Atilla and enable it in the Total War Launcher.

A Steam Workshop version will follow, but im having trouble uploading the mod to the workshop.

Again a big thank you to the team of Ancient Empires inspiring me to start working on this mod. Check them and their awesome project out here.

Default Re: Warriors of Worlds

Currently feels exactly like vanilla. You haven't changed any stats just reduced the values from what I've seen so battles still turn out the same way it just takes longer. Roman units are still pretty bad and so on. I have noticed battles are slightly longer but that's only when no flanking occurs. If a unit flanks battles are as fast as vanilla especially since units route easily when flanked. Which is strange because units fight almost to the death from the front.