Thread: Anglo-Saxo-Normans - English Kingdom Overhaul

Default Anglo-Saxo-Normans - English Kingdom Overhaul

Latest update changes late game Anglo-Saxon forces to the Norman roster! Expect late game Knights, Longbows Norman foot soldiers, crossbows and more! It also retextures both Anglo-Saxon empires to more realistic coloring. Norman+Mercia.zip

Mercia is blue white borrowing from the scots, Wessex has a darker version of the Norman colors. Both get the overhaul in units in both custom and campaign!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	241 
Size:	580.1 KB 
ID:	353135Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2.jpg 
Views:	201 
Size:	635.6 KB 
ID:	353136Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3.jpg 
Views:	139 
Size:	566.4 KB 
ID:	353137Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4.jpg 
Views:	116 
Size:	619.1 KB 
ID:	353138Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5.jpg 
Views:	87 
Size:	489.0 KB 
ID:	353139Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20180506200616_1.jpg 
Views:	112 
Size:	652.5 KB 
ID:	353140
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.jpg  
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Ryan Industries; May 07, 2018 at 01:42 AM.
    If yer going to leave some rep be sure to leave your name so I can return the favor
    "I am Andrew Ryan, and I'm here to ask you a question; Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow? No! Says the man in Washington, it belongs to the poor. No! Says the man in the Vatican, It belongs to God. No! Says the Man in Moscow, It belongs to everyone. I rejected those answers, instead I choose something different... I chose the impossible... I choose.... Rapture. A city where the artist would not fear the censor, where the scientist would not be bound by petty moralities, where the great would not be constrained by the small. And with the sweat of your brow, Rapture can become your city as well..."
    "A MAN CHOOSES! A SLAVE OBEYS!"
    -Andrew Ryan

Default Re: Anglo-Saxo-Normans - English Kingdom Overhaul

Latest update replaces late game Anglo-Saxon roster with their Norman counterparts! You can now recruit knights, crossbows and kite shield toting food soldiers!Anglo-normans.zip
    If yer going to leave some rep be sure to leave your name so I can return the favor
    "I am Andrew Ryan, and I'm here to ask you a question; Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow? No! Says the man in Washington, it belongs to the poor. No! Says the man in the Vatican, It belongs to God. No! Says the Man in Moscow, It belongs to everyone. I rejected those answers, instead I choose something different... I chose the impossible... I choose.... Rapture. A city where the artist would not fear the censor, where the scientist would not be bound by petty moralities, where the great would not be constrained by the small. And with the sweat of your brow, Rapture can become your city as well..."
    -Andrew Ryan

Version 3 fixes unit progression and balances the tech tree a bit more. Adds additional norman units.Anglo-normans_v3.zip
    -Andrew Ryan

Icon3 Re: Anglo-Saxo-Normans - English Kingdom Overhaul

Version 4 adds Longbows and Miles as the final tier generals.Norman+Mercia_v4.zip
    -Andrew Ryan

Does anyone have any ideas on how to swap out this roster onto a more minor faction?
    -Andrew Ryan

What is the faction in the campaign please, because I can not find it.
    This job looks really good I want to play in the countryside ?.
    Quelle est la faction dans la campagne please ,car je narrive pas a la trouver.
    Ce travail a lair vraiment bien je veut la jouer en campagne?.

Forgetting my questions I found, however, to change the no factions, for the normans it would be possible?
    Thank you very much.

So I'm not a super experienced modder so I'm not sure how to convert an entire faction over yet but I would like to do that eventually. I was thinking of maybe making one of the southern vassal states into the normans but then I think I have to add a tech tree and a bunch of other stuff I don't know how to do.
    -Andrew Ryan

Ha slim too bad hoping that a moddeur do it on the workshop.
    Anyway thank you for your units continue as his.