Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Warcraft Discussion Thread

Default Re: Warcraft Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Nygren View Post
    You could read the wowikimedia or whatever and not be lazy.

I would guess the Djungle Trolls/Aztecs would be into poison.

The Drakkari is the strongest tribe because they are Only big trolls.
    Sorry.
    I tought that it could be nice speaking about Warcraft Lore in the Warcraft thread, but i guess i was wrong.
    So for future posts should i avoid anything Lore-related question?
    Personally, i don't want to upset anyone with my behavior.

Quote Originally Posted by Sulfurion Blackfyre View Post
    Or you could just answer him properly instead. Or if you don't want to, leave it to someone else to answer.

Anyway, Drakkari are indeed considered the most ferocious and physically stronger, but weren't the strongest tribe in terms of numbers or actual military might, that goes to the Gurubashi/Amani (not sure which to be honest)

About poison, I don't think any trolls are famous for using poison, they use voodoo and other stuff instead, but like Mr_Nygren said it's easy to imagine the jungle trolls in particular having access to it, being surrounded by all sorts of vegetation and so on.
    I see.
    Thank you again for the help Sulf!

Mr_Nygren's Avatar Berserkir

Quote Originally Posted by Zerg93 View Post
    Sorry.
    I tought that it could be nice speaking about Warcraft Lore in the Warcraft thread, but i guess i was wrong.
    So for future posts should i avoid anything Lore-related question?
    Personally, i don't want to upset anyone with my behavior.
    I never wrote about lore. But it sure does look lazy when Google exists.

I used Google when looking up info on stuff. Asking is fine, but some questions would be easily answered on the WoWikipedias.
    Be your friend's, true friend. Return gift for gift. Repay laughter, with laughter again
    but betrayal with treachery.

- The Havamal

Quote Originally Posted by Sulfurion Blackfyre View Post
    Or you could just answer him properly instead. Or if you don't want to, leave it to someone else to answer.

Anyway, Drakkari are indeed considered the most ferocious and physically stronger, but weren't the strongest tribe in terms of numbers or actual military might, that goes to the Gurubashi/Amani (not sure which to be honest)

About poison, I don't think any trolls are famous for using poison, they use voodoo and other stuff instead, but like Mr_Nygren said it's easy to imagine the jungle trolls in particular having access to it, being surrounded by all sorts of vegetation and so on.
    Don't ask why People find you annoying. Constantly correcting People and being annoying.
    Be your friend's, true friend. Return gift for gift. Repay laughter, with laughter again

- The Havamal

Vladyvid's Avatar Wizard of Turmish

My fav race have always been the Orcs! Trolls are cool too, but its the Orcs that i really love.

Quote Originally Posted by Vladyvid View Post
    My fav race have always been the Orcs! Trolls are cool too, but its the Orcs that i really love.
    Me too!
    I have always been more into the Orchish Clans Lore and i'm still fascinated by the Draenor world even today!
    I also find interesting the Lore about the Arathi empire, the Dark Elves and the story about Sargeras and the other Titans.
    But the Horde will always have a special place in my heart .

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Nygren View Post
    Don't ask why People find you annoying. Constantly correcting People and being annoying.
    Sulfurion should know that i only meant his tendency to correct me whenever i write something to someone else.

I have no issues with his work or modding - and he is a nice guy usually. I am kinda surprised he hasn't been writing since i told him he was annoying.

I only meant when he tells me to not write stuff to others, that is annoying - i didn't mean his work or attitude towards modding Warcraft. I just dislike when people do correct me.

- The Havamal

Requesting mod devs make a voice pack from the games/movie please.

I dont like base game mtw2 speech so much. It would be cool to hear like paladin's from wc2 saying "for the king" in that echoey voice each time u clicked them!

Dragour's Avatar Tiro

I have been applying the 4gb patch to my mod .exe files and .bat files which has been working great, but when applying to Warcraft's .bat file the patch always crashes when it tries to apply it

Requesting mod devs make a voice pack from the games/movie please.

I dont like base game mtw2 speech so much. It would be cool to hear like paladin's from wc2 saying "for the king" in that echoey voice each time u clicked them!
    I have been applying the 4gb patch to my mod .exe files and .bat files which has been working great, but when applying to Warcraft's .bat file the patch always crashes when it tries to apply it
    Guys this is literally the first rule of this thread
    anything that is not related to the mod itself
    you should request these things on the Moddb page or in the main thread, aka:
    Warcraft: Total War (WTW) Original Thread

I can't quote or edit any posts due to a bug with the site/forum since like a few days back..

ArcadeGames: Voices are planed for the next release, but as always this is free work and i never have release-dates unless i am certain about the date. I won't be working myself to death because of someone wanting me to do it faster. Adding voices is quite tedious so it will be added whenever it is added and won't be included sooner than that.

- The Havamal

Dragour: This might be an old post, but as i told you on PM the .bat-file should not be patched with the 4gb patch. It is the .exe and not the .bat.

- The Havamal

I was just ghosting wondering why no one has posted recently.

To make this post on subject, I miss wow. Quit when all the stuff came out behind the scenes. But damnit, the storyline doesn't make any sense anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Monroe View Post
    I was just ghosting wondering why no one has posted recently.

To make this post on subject, I miss wow. Quit when all the stuff came out behind the scenes. But damnit, the storyline doesn't make any sense anymore.
    That's because the development here is pretty much dead.

Any active work is happening on the official Discord.

- The Havamal

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123