Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 142

Thread: [Information] Mod Links, Team, & Credits

  1. #61

    Default Re: Crucible of Kings

    I don't see it as representing a church and a field. Its a small town that has a church in it. Having a few peasant units there isn't unrealistic. We will be changing the units to be levy tier only and not upgrade. Its not just about realism, its about gameplay. Having 1 unit armies take towns and then recruit a full stack immediately is a problem.

    AI cheats in TW games, thats how difficulty is added basically

    AI will still occupy but they will also choose to do the other things more often.

    ----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

  2. #62

    Default Re: Crucible of Kings

    You know, I was on the fence about the whole thing -- I dislike the tiny towns having an ever-present army sitting in them, but you make a good point about the gameplay. I think having the garrison being only two or three levy-tier units is a good compromise -- with a small army you can easily overpower it without a worry anyways. It's only stopping the lone general running around and nabbing towns left and right.

    Ideally, there'd be some kind of population limits where you couldn't raise an army in a settlement immediately after taking it -- or you could only raise levy troops for a year or two until some of your own settlers arrive.

  3. #63

    Default Re: Crucible of Kings

    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown User View Post
    You know, I was on the fence about the whole thing -- I dislike the tiny towns having an ever-present army sitting in them, but you make a good point about the gameplay. I think having the garrison being only two or three levy-tier units is a good compromise -- with a small army you can easily overpower it without a worry anyways. It's only stopping the lone general running around and nabbing towns left and right.

    Ideally, there'd be some kind of population limits where you couldn't raise an army in a settlement immediately after taking it -- or you could only raise levy troops for a year or two until some of your own settlers arrive.
    It also stops the remnants of a defeated army from creating a stronghold in a town. All towns should have a garrison mechanic imo.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #64
    Irishmafia2020's Avatar Senator
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Navajo Nation, Arizona USA
    Posts
    1,181

    Default Re: Crucible of Kings

    Awesome... this game just became worth it's price! I can't wait for the battle changes - speedy three minute arcade battles ruin Total war games IMO. Thank you for being addicted to modding!

  5. #65

    Default Re: Crucible of Kings

    Update

    - Improved projectiles a bit in battles.
    - Removed shield armor bonuses.
    - Changed Minor Town garrisons to only use levy units that don't upgrade and are varied based on culture. They will now receive 1 unit per tier starting at tier 1.
    - Vassal titles now increase influence, claimaints (stripped titles) now lower loyalty.
    - Lowered loyalty from estates, increased loyalty from being named a vassal.
    - Reduced difficulty modifiers for war fervor so multiple wars don't break the system at higher difficulties.
    - Small increase to some of the bonus war fervor modifiers.
    - Increased speed at which war fervor returns to 0 from positive and negative.
    - Added mid way technology in military support tree that increases war fervor.
    - Increased vassal (governor) amount allowed based on fame level.
    - Changed values for armor/weapon forges to 3/6/9 - may show wrong colored symbols for upgrade in save games.
    - Lowered the corruption bonuses from buildings a bit.
    - Lowered food production on some higher tier buildings.
    - Added small negative to replenishment pool for some unit types from food buildings to represent population working there.
    - Increased upkeep for some buildings, especially garrisons and forges.
    - Small increase to Sudreyar faction trait to help with supplies in enemy territory.
    - Small increase to upkeep for elite units.
    Last edited by Dresden; May 09, 2018 at 09:31 PM.

    ----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

  6. #66

    Default Re: Crucible of Kings

    So then recommend a new campaign right ?

  7. #67

    Default Re: Crucible of Kings

    Dresden. we have the blood.pack in Attila. your team cant create a blood MOD using Attila blood patch? thx.

  8. #68

    Default Re: Crucible of Kings

    I am sure they will have a blood dlc at some point

    ----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

  9. #69
    Nordling's Avatar Semisalis
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Warsaw
    Posts
    478

    Default Re: Crucible of Kings

    Quote Originally Posted by Dresden View Post
    Update

    - Improved projectiles a bit in battles.
    - Removed shield armor bonuses.
    - Changed Minor Town garrisons to only use levy units that don't upgrade and are varied based on culture. They will now receive 1 unit per tier starting at tier 1.
    - Vassal titles now increase influence, claimaints (stripped titles) now lower loyalty.
    - Lowered loyalty from estates, increased loyalty from being named a vassal.
    - Reduced difficulty modifiers for war fervor so multiple wars don't break the system at higher difficulties.
    - Small increase to some of the bonus war fervor modifiers.
    - Increased speed at which war fervor returns to 0 from positive and negative.
    - Added mid way technology in military support tree that increases war fervor.
    - Increased vassal (governor) amount allowed based on fame level.
    - Changed values for armor/weapon forges to 3/6/9 - may show wrong colored symbols for upgrade in save games.
    - Lowered the corruption bonuses from buildings a bit.
    - Lowered food production on some higher tier buildings.
    - Added small negative to replenishment pool for some unit types from food buildings to represent population working there.
    - Increased upkeep for some buildings, especially garrisons and forges.
    - Small increase to Sudreyar faction trait to help with supplies in enemy territory.
    - Small increase to upkeep for elite units.
    I dont get it. You, modder team, sit down to a game for a week and BAM! Game is playable, finally. Cant CA team see whats bad with their game design? I mean if you do it overnight then its one day of tweaking for their team to make it into something so much better. Like ungarrisoned towns... putting those 1-4 levy units is exactly representing local people actually caring if their small settlement gets pillaged, their women raped and little what they have gets stolen. Would love to see the surrender mechanic as it was in ETW, where small towns were likely to surrender to overwhelming invading force. *sigh*

    Those changes were needed for the game just as water for people traversing through desert. Every change is on point. Cant wait what you have in store in further updates. Gonna take this baby for a swing on weekend due to current lack of time but these changes look delicious. Thank you guys and may gods of war bless you
    Last edited by Nordling; May 10, 2018 at 01:56 AM.

  10. #70
    'Gunny's Avatar Überrock über alles
    Content Emeritus

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Sunny, sunny Florida
    Posts
    8,365

    Default Re: Crucible of Kings

    I dont get it. You, modder team, sit down to a game for a week and BAM! Game is playable, finally.
    I can tell you this: Dresden and I have been spending the vast majority of our free time working on this. Positive comments like these really do mean a lot. That said we are looking forward to mod tools releasing so we can really get to it. We have a lot more planned but require the ability to work on the startpos. Hopefully that comes soon and we start going from vanilla+ to a true overhaul.

  11. #71
    Nordling's Avatar Semisalis
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Warsaw
    Posts
    478

    Default Re: Crucible of Kings

    Quote Originally Posted by 'Gunny View Post
    I can tell you this: Dresden and I have been spending the vast majority of our free time working on this. Positive comments like these really do mean a lot. That said we are looking forward to mod tools releasing so we can really get to it. We have a lot more planned but require the ability to work on the startpos. Hopefully that comes soon and we start going from vanilla+ to a true overhaul.
    Glad to hear that. You guys deserve all the credit given to you

  12. #72

    Default Re: Crucible of Kings

    Quote Originally Posted by Dresden View Post
    I am sure they will have a blood dlc at some point
    ahahahaha it was a diplomatic answer ... you do not want to cross over to CA. OK, it's alright .
    (but I'm sure somehow it's possible to extract the blood from it).

  13. #73
    Dead*Man*Wilson's Avatar Campidoctor
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Heaven or Hell
    Posts
    1,657

    Default Re: Crucible of Kings

    Quote Originally Posted by Ardri View Post
    I think the last vanilla game I played was Medieval 2 but that was 12 years ago so it is hard to remember. The modders make Total War the games that last a decade.Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    No doubt. Honestly, the game getting released is just the starting point for the real content to come out or the real work to begin Nothing against CA, their games are great structures for the amazing TW modding community. There are at least 3 Medieval 2 mods still under way that make that title relevant to this day.

  14. #74

    Default Re: Crucible of Kings

    Hello Gunny !
    Its something wrong in battles .
    1. Horseboys wont go melee (not in skirmish mode, and melee mode check) i attack enem archers, My HBoys stopped charge before archers and do nothing, just trowing jav. but i was unable to add them new order, Hboys just stopped ( waypoint unable to add)
    2. enemy forces(defender ) they just stood on the battlefield while the skirmisher units were shot dead! I was so close that I was able to reach them with javelin also. after a while, they ran for losses, without a single swaddling.
    3.the fleeing units moved extremely slowly like the snails
    thx.

    https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.n...CBE0F3FF98A20/

    what is this ??
    "stopt all movements(120s)
    -100% speed
    -100% Rate of Fire
    cannot move

    and if my units going to attack, som distance also got these
    Last edited by Hunor; May 10, 2018 at 02:26 PM.

  15. #75
    'Gunny's Avatar Überrock über alles
    Content Emeritus

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Sunny, sunny Florida
    Posts
    8,365

    Default Re: Crucible of Kings

    Thats strange. Looking into it. Thanks.

  16. #76

    Default Re: Crucible of Kings

    Thats...not from us...whatever it is

    ----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

  17. #77

    Default Re: Crucible of Kings

    thx. man. i dont figured out what the hell is trhis, fear effect, get broken or what? any unit that approaches a certain distance from the enemy just gets this strange effect.

  18. #78

    Default Re: Crucible of Kings

    Quote Originally Posted by Dresden View Post
    Thats...not from us...whatever it is
    hmm. i have Radious mod also in my data, but dont enabled it in launcher

  19. #79
    Radious's Avatar I came, I saw, I modded
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Czech Republic
    Posts
    11,169

    Default Re: Crucible of Kings

    Definitely not from me. :-)

    Winner of the 2011, 2012. 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017 Modding Awards in Total War Shogun 2, Rome 2, Attila, Warhammer 1 and Warhammer 2.
    Follow us here - Team Radious




  20. #80
    Magnar's Avatar Artifex
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    The last place you look
    Posts
    4,368

    Default Re: Crucible of Kings

    Thats the ammo refill mod. Your archers are very vulnerable for 2 mins and afterwards they get ammo back.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •