Thread: Request (if possible) - faction leaders in diplomacy screen

Default Request (if possible) - faction leaders in diplomacy screen

I was just wondering if it would be possible to replace the way factions leaders are shown as artistic unit cards with their 3D models (those that we see on the battlefield) like it is in Attila?

Last edited by vonVince; May 05, 2018 at 05:25 AM.

Default Re: Request (if possible) - faction leaders in diplomacy screen

Anyone?

Commissar Caligula_'s Avatar The Ecstasy of Potatoes

Its probably possible. I don't have Thrones of Britannia so I can't help you make the actual mod and I'm just guessing but here are the steps you'd probably do (if anyone wants to make the mod).

- Take a screenshot of the general models in-game, in the Thrones of Britannia VariantEditor (if/when it comes out) or port the models to Attila, and take a screenshot in the Attila VariantEditor
    - Edit out the background of the screenshot, and add a different background eg in Attila it just looks like a simple cloth background
    - Edit campaign_character_set_art or something like that to change what displays from that unit card to your new unit card. It would just be a 2D model though, the head wouldn't turn around and speak (I have no idea whether that would be possible)

Anyone around that has the game and some skills with modding who'd be interested in seeing if this is possible?