Thread: Thrones of Britannia release!

Frunk's Avatar Form Follows Function
    took an arrow to the knee

Default Thrones of Britannia release!

Thrones of Britannia is now available!
    Have you played it already? What were your first impressions?

Share your thoughts here, or join in the discussions at the new ToB section!

La♔De♔Da♔Brigadier Graham's Avatar Artifex♔Duffer♔Civitate
    The Den,with a massive pair of binoculars, surveying TWC, ensuring members are laughing & happy!

Default Re: Thrones of Britannia release!

Well after installing the game, I had a problem with black screens in battles, I uninstalled the game then reinstalled and I am happy to report that the game is working fine on my new fangled computational device....
    GTX 1080 TI,
    i7 7700k Kaby Lake,
    Samsung M.2 500GB SSD,
    32GB ram.

it has to be said I am not a sword and spears fan, much preferring gunpowder and muskets as in Empire and Napoleon.
    However given that this is about the British Isles and all that, it peaked my interest somewhat.

I am happy to say that this is C.A. at their best and in my opinion this is a polished game, from the stylised unit cards to how it runs on my computational device.
    Ecstatic to see C.A. getting back to historical titles too (about bally time)
    And all that.

"No problem can withstand the assault of sustained Dufferism"

Oldgamer's Avatar My President ...
    Illinois, and I DID obtain my concealed carry permit! I'm packin'!

Hello, me boy!

What's your overall impression of the game? Also, what kind of interest is there in modding it. No game is perfect, after all ...

We have similar computational devices. Mine is an Acer Inspire, with the same graphics card and microprocessors. My SSD is smaller, but it is a hybrid with a 3 Terrabyte SATA, and 64gb of system RAM.

Eh, wot?

La♔De♔Da♔Brigadier Graham's Avatar Artifex♔Duffer♔Civitate
    The Den,with a massive pair of binoculars, surveying TWC, ensuring members are laughing & happy!

Quote Originally Posted by Oldgamer View Post
    Hello, me boy!

What's your overall impression of the game? Also, what kind of interest is there in modding it. No game is perfect, after all ...

We have similar computational devices. Mine is an Acer Inspire, with the same graphics card and microprocessors. My SSD is smaller, but it is a hybrid with a 3 Terrabyte SATA, and 64gb of system RAM.

Eh, wot?
    Hello my father! well I am enjoying the game and that in itself tell you something? battles are quite long, however dont expect rank and file battles like Empire or Nappy!
    I can recommend this game, it is a polished effort and its getting back to what C.A. were known for, no magic and fairies in this game.

"No problem can withstand the assault of sustained Dufferism"