Thread: RSG Mods For Total War Saga :Thrones Of Britannia...

Default RSG Mods For Total War Saga :Thrones Of Britannia...

Hello Guys RSG tiny Mods are here for tiny changes in the campaign......feel free to ask any tweeks and changes in the mods...

RSG BATTLE & CAMPAIGN CAMERA MOD
    This mod increases the Campaign Map Zoom out camera distance and lots of changes in battle camera, Hit INSERT and u can use the 360degree camera First person view also,Have fun..

Download Link Here:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/2mpfud...amera_Mod.pack

RSG PROPER TAXATION MOD
    This mod increases and decreases the amount of food you receive or loose according to tax level from (-50 to -35, -25 to -20, 0 to 7, 25 to 15 & 50 to 30) Percent according to ur tax level from lowest to the heighest and you receive slightly more amount of taxes from all different tax levels along with -15,-10,3,5,10 values of PUBLIC ORDER according to Tax levels from highest to lowest order, Works for both Player and AI.

Download Link Here:
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/c4b7l7...ON%282%29.pack

RSG BETTER SKILLPOINTS MOD
    This mod increases the amount (almost 60% increase) of Exp required for each rank but gives you more skill points for each rank for your Generals depending on their Rank.. works for Player and AI both.

Rank 0-1 --- 3 skill points when rank Up.

Rank 1-2 --- 2 skill points when rank Up.
    Rank 3-4 --- 3 skill points when rank Up.

Rank 5-6 --- 4 skill points when rank Up.
    Rank 7 --- 5 skill points when rank Up.
    Rank 7-10 --- 4 skill points when rank Up.

Download Link Here:
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/5ckogo...ILLPOINTS.pack

**** If you wana know about any new mods or if you wana check the mods feel free to join my Twitch Channel and will be happy to help u regarding any matter of any total war games.

Twitch Channel Link:

https://www.twitch.tv/rsg999_tv

Mostly My time of Live Stream is 05:00 PM GMT

Regards,
    Royal Spartan Guard..
    Last edited by *** RoYaL sPaRtAn GuArD ***; May 10, 2018 at 02:40 AM.

Default Re: RSG Mods For Total War Saga :Thrones Of Britannia...

Thks.
    merci.

Thanks RSG!

The proper taxation dont work, when you + tax u getting better public order than in lower tax ! Can you fix please? It is Save compatible?

Quote Originally Posted by izidour View Post
    Thanks RSG!

The proper taxation dont work, when you + tax u getting better public order than in lower tax ! Can you fix please? It is Save compatible?
    Well it works Ok For me when u + tax it is - Public Order in High and hihest taxes, I kept +3 public order and 7% food bonus in Normal purposefully its working perfect sir

Quote Originally Posted by *** RoYaL sPaRtAn GuArD *** View Post
    Well it works Ok For me when u + tax it is - Public Order in High and hihest taxes, I kept +3 public order and 7% food bonus in Normal purposefully its working perfect sir
    With Wessex in normal i get the same value, but when i get in the high tax (max.) i get + 32 pub order and when in normal i get + 9 pub order in the witan city.... this is right?

The images in upload above:

https://imgur.com/pk2hFuF -> Public order valor with normal tax.

https://imgur.com/IEu6lM8 -> Public order valor with high tax (max possible).

See the bug now?

Quote Originally Posted by izidour View Post
    Thanks RSG!

it sould not be looked in valour section not my mod may be something else u should check the tax tab there only ull see it....

Quote Originally Posted by *** RoYaL sPaRtAn GuArD *** View Post
    it sould not be looked in valour section not my mod may be something else u should check the tax tab there only ull see it....
    I already checked, i only used your mods but this one not work! Ill try reinstall everything.

The better skillpoints mod doesn't work unfortunately

Gaius Baltar's Avatar Old gods die hard
    Blog Entries

Skill points pack link broken.

​​
    Pillaging and Plundering since 2006

The House of Baltar

Neither is this the dawn from the east, nor is a dragon flying above, nor are the gables of this hall aflame. Nay, mortal enemies approach in ready armour. Ravens are calling, wolves are howling, spear clashes and shield answers

Laetus

I tried adding the camera mod, putting the pack file in the proper place. Then I remembered an instruction and what else I had to do to make it work with Steam. Sorry, I looked everywhere.. Just point me to the proper page.. Thanks...

i dont know about this game.. i just started playing it and i'm getting constant rebellions and civil war. so much so i can't do anything but constantly defend from the uprisings.. also i wish there was a mod, to make the battles last a little bit longer.. maybe in the months ahead we can get a few new animations in the battles as well.

Skill mod link updated

Thanks for the skill points mod! Finally, someone's got it right.