Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 25 Playable Factions v1.0

Rewinged's Avatar Civis

Default Re: 25 Playable Factions v1.0

Did you get a chance to try out the assembly kit Muiguel? It was working under beta branch yesterday but seems to have disappeared again. I backed up the Assembly Kit folder though so I could upload it somewhere if you like. I had problems with the variant editor as well as the map editors, plus bob kept telling me it couldn't find game process when trying to build startpos so maybe that's why they took it back down

In case you didn't get a chance to test it or didn't back it up, I've uploaded it. Just make sure to uninstall assembly kit from steam first in case it overwrites it again and place it in the Thrones of Britannia folder. A lot of features didn't work for me but others have said it worked perfectly. https://drive.google.com/open?id=1IW...B_C7f2fmADxMh0
    Last edited by ♔Greek Strategos♔; August 05, 2018 at 04:58 AM. Reason: Merged posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Rewinged View Post
    Did you get a chance to try out the assembly kit Muiguel? It was working under beta branch yesterday but seems to have disappeared again. I backed up the Assembly Kit folder though so I could upload it somewhere if you like. I had problems with the variant editor as well as the map editors, plus bob kept telling me it couldn't find game process when trying to build startpos so maybe that's why they took it back down
    Yes I had similar problems while testing the Assembly Kit. They removed it again because of too many open bugs. Also they will probably re-update a third time the current beta patch sometimes, so the startpos.esf will probably change again in the final release.

cant load this mod for steam, you can upload last file other server o attach here thanx.

Thanks Rewinged for the attempt to rescue the Assembly Kit, but the BOB not compile correctly the ".pack" file. Hopefully that they will not take much time to release it definitely.
    Last edited by Miguel_80; August 06, 2018 at 02:21 AM.

hello Miguel are you planning to update your mod soon for the new tob version? because we can't play anymore since the new update

They are starting to update the Assembly Kit of the ToB, I have to do tests, etc, so that everything works correctly. I hope that many things can be corrected, including the faction selection menu, and as soon as possible I update it. I regret my delay, but my work obligations do not allow me much time. Be patient, please.

UPLOAD MEGA O GOOGLE DRIVE PLEASE

I will upload it to Steam, which is where I can best update it. If you have the pirate game it is not my issue.

Rewinged's Avatar Civis

Miguel_80 let me know if you figure out how to fix the blank bar at the top of the screen. Been trying hard to figure it out but no luck yet. Have a feeling that some scripting might be required unfortunately. My initial scripting tests haven't worked either but I'll post if I learn anything.
    PS. Any reason you blocked me on Steam? All I did was comment on your mod saying I'm working on trying to fix the top bar issue.

I haven't been able check the results of the Assembly Kit and I don't know that error.
    And I haven't blocked anyone in Steam nor have I seen any of your comments.

Rewinged's Avatar Civis

Ah okay. My name on steam is [REDi]1R CAPT Owlcoholic, done a couple posts on your mods. Left one yesterday just letting you know that you no longer need to edit the script like before, you can just do the start_pos_factions and the 2 politics tables and it'll work in-game. Also technology works. Decrees are blank by default but you can add a faction using the new faction_to_decree_groups so they will appear. The bug is a new one, just makes the bar at the top of the screen that shows heroism etc. stretch all the way across so it's blocking some of the other buttons. Kinda annoying but I'm sure we'll figure it out eventually.
    Anyways I went back to see if you had replied to the comment but it was gone and when I tried to message you again the comment box was missing. Tried adding you as a friend and it said "this user has blocked all communication with you". Not a problem though, maybe it thought it was spam or something and autoblocked me lol.

I'll keep working on getting the subculture mechanics working so the top bar will look normal. I'll let you know if I find out anything else

Ok. I've already located your message and it doesn't say anything about what you say about the Assembly Kit bug; simply reproaches me that I must inform if I have modified the "startpos.esf" file (as supposedly do all modders, hehehe!) of the changes that have occurred, and in detail. Automatically Steam users who only come to criticize stupidities, or spam, etc; I delete their messages or delete them. Don't come you to this forum becoming a martyr and accusing me of what I do on Steam. I on Steam, I do what comes out of the balls; If you have any problem send me a private message.

Point number 2. I have tried unlocking factions with the Assembly Kit. Wrong, it's faulty, menu icons disappear in the top bar. I'm not going to waste a lot of time on CA errors, I hope they get a new Assembly Kit again and correct the errors; the current one is not able to perform a minimally decent mod.

P.S: The factions of scot culture continue to block when opening the faction menu.
    Last edited by Miguel_80; September 07, 2018 at 09:54 PM.

Rewinged's Avatar Civis

-deleted-
    Last edited by Rewinged; September 13, 2018 at 07:51 AM.

Civis

is it possible to play the normans in the campaign?

Yes, but the Assembly Kit of the ToB gives strange errors. If CA haven't retouched the version these last two weeks, I doubt enough that you can make that type of changes.

Could you drop the files separately on the file sharing service?

Quote Originally Posted by Miguel_80 View Post
    Yes, but the Assembly Kit of the ToB gives strange errors. If CA haven't retouched the version these last two weeks, I doubt enough that you can make that type of changes.
    لعنة إخوانه لا تعطي ملف الأخوية مع وزارة الدفاع؟

بشكل عام ، دعه يسقط الملف؟

Malcolm's Avatar Miles

Is there any chance that the latest update will make unlocking factions a possibility again?

Fixed the startpos.esf file after the update patch.
    Last edited by Miguel_80; March 31, 2019 at 07:11 AM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast